Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Iwanabeahippie
Iwanabeahippie July 4th, 2019

https://youtu.be/yp5p1tutTkQ

This song says everything I can't right now 😢

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 4th, 2019

How about this one

Kate Bush singing

Wuthering Heights

1 reply
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 6th, 2019

@lazyKatz

Great song, love kate 👍

load more
User Profile: bestZebra6907
bestZebra6907 July 4th, 2019

Papa Roach - Last Resort

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 July 4th, 2019
User Profile: whimsicalMonkey84
whimsicalMonkey84 July 5th, 2019

@Maui ohh I love This City by Sam Fischer

1 reply
User Profile: Maui
Maui OP July 5th, 2019

@whimsicalMonkey84 Nice :) Thanks for sharing! I love it. "Sam Fischer - This City"

Here is one of my fav : "The Luminerrs - Sturbborn Love"

load more
User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 July 5th, 2019

Dancing on my own

Callum scott

User Profile: luvislife
luvislife July 5th, 2019
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 July 5th, 2019
User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 July 5th, 2019

Someone like you- adele

User Profile: VictoriaGoose
VictoriaGoose July 5th, 2019

Through The Barricades - Spandau Ballet.