The Song for Today
I need a little happy today, sooooo........
"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"
What is your song for today?
Take On Me by a-ha
This song has always gave me a boost of sweetness to my mood.
Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
Eric Clapton
Selena Gomez Running With The Wolves
Adda - Lupii
https://youtu.be/LW-Y7gpNv9g
@lazyKatz
@Dawn04
https://youtu.be/6HCnT_NqrQI
Anything that
https://youtu.be/xcz9vKDjbIc
@lazyKatz
@Dawn04
In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry
![]()
@forko23 i wish i had the mood for that cheerful song...😔😔😔
@DonneMoi
If this moment in time isn't everything that you'd hoped for, give it a bit, because another one, a better one, is just a heartbeat away! I hope the cheer fairies find you and brighten up your day! Here's some sunshine from mine!

@forko23 you are a very nice kind person...i am just being extremely sad...😔😔😔but i thank you for your efforts.😔😔😔