The Song for Today
I need a little happy today, sooooo........
"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"
What is your song for today?
Say you won't let go..
Iggy Pop - The Passenger
James Marshall Hendrix - All along the watchtower
"Fix You" Coldplay
Dire Straits
Sultans Of Swing
https://youtu.be/3tWbCGO4iEc
Good one.
calling elvis... lady writer on the tv.. heavy fuel.. walk away/tunnel of love, brothers in arms
sorry, got carried away. But yeah, I
one more thought:
and you know it looked so pretty to me, like the Spanish city to me.. when we were kids.
David Bowie - Heroes...
Yves Larock
Rise Up
https://youtu.be/UUaOHXMfD94
For me, the song for today is a new song called "Remember The Name" by Ed Sheeran featuring 50 Cent & Eminem.
@MarcellusTorres
Both of them are just two great icons...
@MarcellusTorres ty for this one...
@DylanKelyie No prob, u like it?
@MarcellusTorres alot, listened twice already...😔
Boomfunk Mc's - Freestyler
https://youtu.be/ymNFyxvIdaM