Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: DylanKelyie
DylanKelyie July 12th, 2019

Naughty boy - La La La

https://youtu.be/3O1_3zBUKM8

July 12th, 2019

Lay Me Down by Sam Smith

User Profile: CalmRiverWaters
CalmRiverWaters July 13th, 2019

DNCE - Cake ByThe Ocean

https://youtu.be/vWaRiD5ym74

User Profile: CalmRiverWaters
CalmRiverWaters July 13th, 2019

Smiley - Love Is For Free

https://youtu.be/-ZWaICOE0NY

User Profile: Whiteflowerr
Whiteflowerr July 13th, 2019

And my song for today would be ....... I have not decided. Any song is possible... So there would be music yeah

User Profile: CalmRiverWaters
CalmRiverWaters July 13th, 2019

Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue

Where The Wild Roses Grow

https://youtu.be/chF244LWWqg

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 13th, 2019

The Smiths - Last night i dream't somebody loved me

User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo July 13th, 2019

Speed- Don't Tease Me.

User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 July 13th, 2019

My Love ❤️ ( my stupid love)

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 July 13th, 2019

"Expect Nothing" by Cabaret Voltaire

1 reply
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 July 14th, 2019

@tluper6491

Who liked this? Somebody else actually listens to the same garbage music I do?

load more