Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 15th, 2019

Penny Lane

The Beatles

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp July 15th, 2019

To bulid a home by Cinematic orchestra

User Profile: BalackAndOrange
BalackAndOrange July 15th, 2019

Camille - Suis-moi

https://youtu.be/b0IaM4_I_Nk

User Profile: BalackAndOrange
BalackAndOrange July 15th, 2019

Shocking Blue - Venus

https://youtu.be/aPEhQugz-Ew

User Profile: BalackAndOrange
BalackAndOrange July 15th, 2019

Ram Jam - Black Betty

https://youtu.be/I_2D8Eo15wE

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 July 15th, 2019
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 July 15th, 2019

Intro theme from Poldark by Anne Dudley

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 16th, 2019

Learn to Fly

Foo Fighters

1 reply
User Profile: limeLunch4947
limeLunch4947 August 22nd, 2019

@lazyKatz

Don't worry, I will love you in my own way nomatter how many timesthey destroy me...no harm done...

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 16th, 2019

"On A Good Day" by Above and Beyond - Acoustic...it has lovelly light piano and clear voice

My kind of night time background music. I'm really happy and calmed by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMRxJOL4JM

Lyrics:

Little bit lost and
A little bit lonely
Little bit cold here
A little bit feared

But I hold on
And I
Feel strong
And I
Know that I can

Getting used to it
Lit the fuse to it
Like to know who I am

Been talking to myself forever, yeah
And how I wish I knew me better, yeah

Still sitting on a shelf and never
Never seen the sun shine brighter
And it feels like me
On a good day

And it feels like me
On a good day

Been talking to myself forever, yeah
And how I wish I knew me better, yeah
Still sitting on a shelf and never
Never seen the sun shine brighter
And it feels like me
On a good day

On a good day
On a good day
And it feels like me
On a good day

There's also an awesome EDM original version by A&BA.

User Profile: SacheEncoreUneFois
SacheEncoreUneFois July 16th, 2019

Sache - Encore une fois...

https://youtu.be/qz2bOXLEvuE