Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 August 9th, 2019

Hakuna Matata

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 9th, 2019

Dancing In The Street

Martha And The Vandellas

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 9th, 2019

"Shelter" Porter Robinson & Madeon

1 reply
User Profile: mochiheart23
mochiheart23 August 11th, 2019

@lovelyWhisper66

One of my favorite songs! heartheart

load more
User Profile: 00Nyx00
00Nyx00 August 9th, 2019

Angel by Judas Priest

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 9th, 2019

Nothing Else Matters

Metallica

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 August 10th, 2019
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 10th, 2019

User Profile: bestZebra6907
bestZebra6907 August 11th, 2019

My Immortal - Evanescence

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 11th, 2019

I Believe I Can Fly

R Kelly

1 reply
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 11th, 2019

@lazyKatz i remember when I saw the movie, the whole crowd in the movie theater rose up and cheered like in a real basketball hall...I never experienced that in my whole life in a movie theater...

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 11th, 2019

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 11th, 2019

@lovelyWhisper66

That strikes as very funny, just returned fron A-E with my leg stitched and arm in a slint....a broken collar bone.

2 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 11th, 2019

@lazyKatz OMG, what happened?!!😮😮😮 are you all right now? What in the world happebed to tou?

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 16th, 2019

@floreral67

I broke my collar bone and cut my leg, stitches and wearing a splint. I could feel better. So kind of you to ask.....what with all your own problems

load more
load more
load more