Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Connor8
Connor8 August 28th, 2019
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 28th, 2019

Fix You Coldplay

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 28th, 2019

Heart

2 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 28th, 2019

sometimes you find the brand new day starts in late afternoon.

The sun is finally out today both literally and figuratively and the heavy burden has momentarily passed again.

Dear Prudence https://youtu.be/wQA59IkCF5I

1 reply
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 28th, 2019

I may not be beautiful outwardly, or maybe even inwardly, but I can still smile and I can still laugh. And I can certainly still love. And I have hope.

(- :

https://youtu.be/cA46ZNjrzeY

load more
load more
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP August 28th, 2019

I actually have several for today 😂

https://youtu.be/_ivt_N2Zcts

Meredith brooks - bit ch

https://youtu.be/P2zOb0HGdxg

Natalia Jimenez - creo en mi ( I believe in myself)

https://youtu.be/KNZH-emehxA

Shania Twain - still the one

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty August 29th, 2019

The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty August 29th, 2019

Feeder - Just the way im feeling....

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 29th, 2019

Otis Redding - Dreams to Remember

1 reply
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 29th, 2019

in the words of rem, this one goes out to the one I love

my husband, my best friend

https://youtu.be/qZ6OrrkeVFo

load more
User Profile: Connor8
Connor8 August 29th, 2019
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 29th, 2019

Down By The Water- The Drums

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 30th, 2019

Always In My Head- Coldplay

1 reply
User Profile: Olko
Olko September 5th, 2019

@integrityblues that's great song

load more