Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
February 13th, 2015

Such Great Heights - Postal Service

User Profile: weirdartgeek
weirdartgeek February 13th, 2015

Big girls cry - sia

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 February 13th, 2015

Keep the faith....bon jovi

User Profile: ivanamoonstone
ivanamoonstone February 13th, 2015

The great hendowski- of mice & men

User Profile: amanda22384
amanda22384 February 13th, 2015

Bruno mars uptown funk. This darn song will put a smile on you're face and a pep in you're step no matter who you are.

1 reply
User Profile: smiles0623
smiles0623 February 14th, 2015

Yes! This song always cheers me up, no matter what mood I'm in. I absolutely love it.

load more
User Profile: spooky815
spooky815 February 14th, 2015

Big Jumps -Emiliana Torrini

User Profile: NekoMaf50
NekoMaf50 February 14th, 2015

My Demons -Starset

User Profile: behindmysmile
behindmysmile February 14th, 2015

diamonds -Ben Howard. listen to it, he's truly amazing

User Profile: bubblePineapple270
bubblePineapple270 February 14th, 2015

Teenage Icon-the vaccines

User Profile: passionateMango5384
passionateMango5384 February 14th, 2015

Santa Monica Dream by Angus and Julia Stone is so beautiful. The first time I listened to it I felt so peaceful with the world.