Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song to dance on?

February 6th, 2023

Well, dancing is one of my hobbies (my only hobby 😅). Dancing release stress and tension in the brain as well as the body.

Tell me below which is one of your favourite dance songs ever. Mine is DNA by BTS.

Lets dance!

26
User Profile: intellectualSail469
intellectualSail469 February 8th, 2023

@Tae22534 satisfaction benny benassi


February 9th, 2023

@intellectualSail469

it is a fantastic song!

load more
User Profile: ThadSterling
ThadSterling February 8th, 2023

@Tae22534

The first thing that comes to mind is anything by Daft Punk, lol! I need to dance more, I know it's very good for the body and mind. Also, funk music! If I had to pick one song, it would probably be Cymande - Bra

February 9th, 2023

@ThadSterling

Excellent choice!

load more
User Profile: navySea3717
navySea3717 February 8th, 2023

Same here ...Any BTS song 💜✨

Now I'm learning dynamite!

February 9th, 2023

@navySea3717

Great News! I am BTS ARMY too.

load more
User Profile: SuspiciousTermite
SuspiciousTermite February 8th, 2023

Darling Dance by Kairiki Bear.

February 9th, 2023

@SuspiciousTermite

Superb! Good choice

load more