Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is everyone's favorite genre of music

User Profile: Therman
Therman October 29th, 2025

I don't have one, but am open to hearing everyone elses.

8
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 29th, 2025

@Therman

I love Irish ballads such as Grace by the Wolfe Tonnes 💜🥰

User Profile: greka7
greka7 October 30th, 2025

@Therman

My favorite genre of song is probably indie rock or rnb!

User Profile: IIJWILLII
IIJWILLII November 1st, 2025

@Therman starting to love Soca 

User Profile: FreeUrMind1111
FreeUrMind1111 November 10th, 2025

My favorite genre is neo soul!

@Therman

1 reply
User Profile: Xaiyaa5
Xaiyaa5 November 17th, 2025

Mine is neo sol too! Whose your favorite artists?

load more
User Profile: cozysnoopy
cozysnoopy November 16th, 2025

@Therman

recently i've been addicted to spanish rock

User Profile: politePlace5370
politePlace5370 November 20th, 2025

@Therman I’ve been into a lot of folk and indie pop/rock :) very cool vibes

User Profile: neverendingShiny7905
neverendingShiny7905 November 20th, 2025

Hello guys i have a mix of fav music genre of hip hop classical and jazz sometimes folk too