Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Song Playlist for Survival

User Profile: Erato
Erato December 21st, 2017

Heyo! Music-lovers, come out!

As we know music can help us to get through things and inspires us to keep moving forward. There are songs that are highly relatable and could express the emotions we're feeling when we, ourselves, couldn't even find the right words to describe them.

I created this thread so we can share the songs which have helped us in overcoming the struggles we've faced for the past years and gonna be facing in the future as 2017 is nearing its end and 2018 is approaching.

You can list any songs you want to share but please be mindful of the triggering and explicit ones. Just a suggestion, you can also put the song titles and artists on hyperlinks just like the list below, but it's up you!

Here are some random songs from my personal playlist I usually listen to:

Carry on by Fun

Maybe the Night by Ben&Ben

Stone Walls by We The Kings

Good times by All Time Low

This is Gospel (Piano Version) by Panic! At The Disco

Broken Home (Woke up waiting's cover) by 5SOS

Stay by Mayday Parade

Scars by SayWeCanFly

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls

Human (Acoustic Version) by Jon Bellion

Comfortable by Lauv

143
December 25th, 2017

Music has definitely helped me through a lot , finding a song you could relate you and motivates you could be so liberating ...

Here are my top picks:

Little Mix - Little Me

Sia - Helium

Sia - Angel by the wings

Coldplay - Fix you

Adele - All I ask

Adele - Remedy

Pink - Try

Pink - Beautiful Trauma

Jessie J - Who you are

Sia - Alive

Demi Lovato - Warrior <3

" Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again "

- Warrior - D. Lovato

User Profile: Hurtbobby
Hurtbobby December 25th, 2017

sam smith midnight train playing a lot atm thinking about ex

User Profile: tealEast137
tealEast137 December 25th, 2017

Twenty One Pilot

|-/

User Profile: Tremolos
Tremolos December 25th, 2017

This December - Ricky Montgomery

its just sooo good

User Profile: rainforest9
rainforest9 December 25th, 2017

I will forever love Therapy, Kids in the Dark, and Missing You by All Time Low

User Profile: Cfray89
Cfray89 December 25th, 2017

My favourite ones to listen to when I feel down are:

Sleeping With Sirens~ Roger Rabit

Christina Aguilera~ Beutiful

Three Days Grace~ Gone Forever

and quote a few others

User Profile: PinkPearlMermaid
PinkPearlMermaid December 26th, 2017

Demi Lovato ~ La La Land

Demi Lovato ~ Skyscraper

Demi Lovato ~ Let It Go

Katy Perry ~ Part Of Me

Katy Perry ~ Wide Awake

User Profile: Minervaaa
Minervaaa December 26th, 2017

Alvaro Soler- Volar

https://youtu.be/x5SHQShUSSI

December 26th, 2017
User Profile: RainbowLuigi
RainbowLuigi December 26th, 2017

Princess by FLETCHER