Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my song lyrics writen for a friend and me

User Profile: helpfulBunny6682
helpfulBunny6682 December 3rd, 2023

This song is the first one ive writen since a friend and a person that was like a sister to me went to a better place. I havent wote a song in like forever. Today was the first day in a while that i finally started to sing again. I wote this song for my bestie and for me. Also its only the first draft. Im a little rusty so dont judge to much.

Goodbye my friend

I held you tight while you faded away in my arms

I held you close to me one last time

Hoping you would stay

Begging you not to go

Dont leave me alone in this world without you

My bestest friend my hero of my life

Dont let go keep on fighting for me

Stay alive dont fade away from from life

Everythings gonna be alright

As she closed her eyes and took her last breath

She said everythings going to be all right

As long as I know she will always love me forever for eternity

Everythings gonna be alright

As she said those words she drifted away from me

To a far far place away from my reality

Gone forever never coming back

No matter what I yelled or scream

No life was brought back for me

You were gone never coming back

I have to let go

I have to move on

My bestie my hero my sister goodbye

Im sorry i couldnt save you

God now i tried

I held you tight while you faded away from me

I held you close one last time

Hoping you would stay

But it was your time

Goodbye my friend

My hero in life

My sister forever

Im so sorry goodbye

2
User Profile: matchaLover89
matchaLover89 December 4th, 2023

@helpfulBunny6682 Hi, I'm Celine :) Your song is a beautiful tribute, and it's clear how much your friend meant to you. Take comfort in knowing that your love and friendship will endure, even through the pain of goodbye. Allow yourself to grieve, but also remember the love and joy your friend brought into your life. Take your time and be gentle with yourself as you navigate through this difficult time. Your friend will always live on in your heart and in the memories you shared.

User Profile: kookymoonlight
kookymoonlight December 7th, 2023

@helpfulBunny6682 it was a very good one i wish i had a good voice to sing it for you