what's your most looped song?
Hey guys Blue here.
what's one which you can listen to over and over again?
well for me it was 'There's nothing holdin' me back - shawn mendes' spotify showed that i listened to it 25 times in 1 day 😛
tagging : @AloneGhost @GwydionRowan @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tommy
@BlueRivercares it changes for me
Currently hearing end game and cardigan by Taylor swift on loop.
Before used to hear anyone by Justin Beiber
@warmheartedCamp3360
Endgame is one of my fav songs by Taylor! ✨
@Keith22534 awww ✨✨
@BlueRivercares depends but it's a whole bunch of kpop/jpop:
I think it's both
Social Path- Straykids ft Lisa
Love Lee-AKMU
kpop songs ^^
@Bananamilkke Oh, I love Social Path! Stray Kids are my ult group, I absolutely love them. I'm a major k-pop and j-pop fan, most of my playlist is k-pop groups XD
@avocadorable143 holy crap same!!
@BlueRivercares disco by surf curse is always the song for me no matter how im feeling (:
@warmheartedCar7132
surf curse are great, they're one of those artists where every single song they produced hits well!
@Xvertio ikr i found out about them through their song "freaks" and have been a fan ever since
@warmheartedCar7132 heyy! saw ur username and thought maybe I shud say hii 😶🌫️✨
@warmheartedCamp3360 omg hii lol, what's goodd
@BlueRivercares
get him back by olivia rodrigo and what was i made for by billie eilish. On loop for days.
@LucyGray1799
Omg Billie looks like a real barbie in the mv!
@BlueRivercares
currently: Paradise - Bazzi
@RoshanaShabanii Have you listened to the live version?! It is so good!
@bunnylover1303
Nope, I haven't tried it, but i will keep it in mind! thank you for suggesting! <3