Do I have tricitilimania?
Hi!! I pull out my eyebrows. But I think I cld control it. I like how it feels so I do it. I also still have my eyebrows. I have a few bald spots but that’s it. Is that tricitilomania? Or is that just a random nervous habit?
I am certainly not a professional, but I'm pretty sure it could be just not super intense? What I'm saying is there's levels to it I'd guess. But yeah, the feeling that you could technically stop but hey there's not really a reason to? Kinda relatable. (I've got skinpicking lol) and it's diffrent but yeah, good luck!
It is trichotillomania. Ill be blunt and honest. When my pulling started 8 yrs ago I too thought that its just some bad habit and will go away but im 17 now and its still there. So to not let you continue and get support, I must tell you that yup, it is trichotillomania.