Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need to talk for advices

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 October 4th

I think I lost control on my life, and it's not just a thought. I say it because I noticed that I stopped everything good I was doing in the past and fell for everything I was considering as bad, I don't have a dream anymore, I don't know who is the real me and I'm questioning myself about where I'm going if I don't even know who is the real me

I'm completely lost and I need to talk to someone but I want it to be by call 'cause I can't really explain myself by messages

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 4th

@Jhoni27

We cannot talk by call here 💛

I'm sorry that you are struggling so much 

It's possible only to connect here with a listener one on one to chat .

It's difficult when we don't feel like ourselves but we cannot put our finger on why.

It might be an option for you to reach out to a local support hotline in your area if talking is your preferred method of support 💛

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 OP October 4th

Thanks for your message 🫂❤️

I know that we can't talk by call here and I'm really sad about that

But there's no one around me I can talk with, we don't have local support

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 4th

@Jhoni27

You are welcome to pop into a sharing circle here at anytime at all and share in a safe and friendly space 💛

User Profile: Jhoni27
Jhoni27 OP October 4th

Thanks ❤️🫂

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 4th

@Jhoni27

A pleasure 💜 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina October 4th

@Jhoni27

If you can afford the cups therapy, they have a video call option with the therapists.