Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A talk between two friends! Please don't read of u are not the person tagged!

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 September 27th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 

Let's talk buddy over here! It is our space to share down things about dragonflies !!! 


18
User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 27th, 2025

No way! Can't believe l found your post. Almost by accident! Too funny. We can talk more now that l have found you. Will be off line a while and l think you're asleep? It's about 2:00 in the afternoon in Tennessee! I have no idea where you are? My name is Perry. I graduated high school in 75. Went to school for engineering for 2 years, but found l could make just as much money in the coal mines. $14:50/hr. when minimum wage was $2.30/hr, so about 6 times minimum wage with no training! just had to be fearless and work in a place you could easily die! I almost did die, but wasn't my time. Still going at 68. I last worked for TJ Maxx, had to quit 5 years ago,in too much pain. And l loved all the young kids working there, 18 to 22, years old. Tons of them,and l fit in as if l was young? I was always a cut up and l got invited out with them almost every week! I was their cool old guy and faster in my chair than half of them could run! I still am! I get called "hot rod" everywhere l go. I just don't move slow, ever, unless l am with a walking person then l have to move slow not to leave them behind. Ha. A wheelchair is like a bike you push with your arms to me? And you can coast downhill at 30mph in a chair, can't do that walking! Ha. When l was 25 racing in 10K events in a 3 wheel a super lightweight track chair, you could hit 40mph with your butt inches from the ground, wss exciting, it felt like a 100mph down hills! I never wiped out, but l watched guys get tangled up and wipe out going fast in spectacular wrecks, but always they were fine, just all skinned up with a destroyed $10,000 track chair! I got sponsored by Lakeshore Rehab to pay for my chair. You hsd to find a sponsor unless you were rich. I will stop there with my story. But l really loved how you saw your future! It was beautiful! I imagine it will happen for you with your great attitude! Made my day those words you wrote. So many girls now seem to desire to just be making big money. I have no problem with it if that is their life goal. But they pass up great guys until they finally realize they might want kids, maybe in their thirties. By then, they have had sex with loads of guys, had a lot of "fun" but never found love and competing with man brings out the aggressive side of a woman, and that is not what he guys are looking for! They want sweet, feminine girls that want a manly guy to do the heavy lifting and guy type stuff! And a woman to take care of the kids, woman are built for it mentally! But being a stay at home Mom is looked down on in America. I think it is changing back though. Women are starting to miss the days where the man was the breadwinner and provided for the family. Not that you shouldn't do your flower shop idea. I LOVE that idea! I opened a tropical fish shop after l got hurt. I had fish tanks all over the house my whole life. They to me are as colorful as flowers, but move around, have personalities! Ha. I did that for 7 years, finally got tired of it and sold it and got another job. My wife worked too, she couldn't have kids. I knew this before we married. She became very successful yet stayed feminine. We bought 4 acres, built a house, dug an acre pond 40 feet from the house, hsd a porch to watch the ducks land. My favorite time in my life. At about 35 years old. Okay, done. Sorry it is so long! I had a great childhood. Tell me about yours!

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 

hey, the message it seems you have lived a really fulfilled life and enjoyed the journey a lot, it is so awesome pawesome that you had a little tropical fish shop, it must have been so wonderful being with all those little creatures, I have never owned a fish but we do have a cow and her calf ( it is her fourth calf which is finally a female, before that we only had males ), I love them so much! it is so cool you have a pond in front of your house that you and your wife themselves dug, I also have a lake in front of my house though it isn't clean enough to swim but cause of it we have really vibrant wildlife over here, I often see a kingfisher ( I even have his feather ) , and yellow birds , birds like hummingbird that land on our yellow flowers all the time. I also really love ducks we also have them in the lake, sometimes i get a close look and they make me laugh so badly cause how they put their yellow beaks in water while their red feet keep flapping, they are really cute. hey I will also pursue engineering in college cause I really want to get out of this place , I am from India, Rajasthan, I want to settle down somewhere more safe and clean like in countryside Japan or where it is more peaceful especially where it snows I have never seen snow ever in my life my state is famous for it's sandy areas and heat though it rains a lot at my place in monsoon, we wait like for like ages for monsoon in india. hot rod is such a cool name to have and it must have taken some real guts to work in a mine where death is constant threat, hey the features of your wheelchair sound really cool, it must be amazing to take part in competitions . my childhood was awesome, I had little late development that is why I was kind of behind many kids in school, my breakthrough took place when I was in second grade and I decided to memorize the answers really well despite my weak abilities, ohk I am showing of but yeah ! I did got placed third in my class in third grade became friends with the topper and that was the first time I celebrated my birthday, I was literally like forcing my father to celebrate it cause I scored good ( now birthday celebrations don't mean anything to me, but back then as a kid they were huge ), after that yeah! it is cool but I failed my fourth grade lol ! thanks to the weird indian education system I was promoted to next class and I also changed schools, now in this school I was the studious kid, the nerd you can say, I always scored good but then came the corona time when during the online classes I paid as much attention, as one should pay to other people's business, my favourite time from childhood was always the summer vacations and winter ones we would travel to my uncles village, which is really beautiful, we play all day, travel long long distances to search for berries, pass between farms cross bridges, it was just awesome , in the night we all would sleep on the roof share down stories look at the stars, sometimes the horrors stories would scare our soul, also the weddings we dance so much over here, the different traditions, back then when we were young we would fight to sit on the horse with the groom, at my uncles place we had these tamarind tress we would go to the farms located outside the village my cousins would climb the tress and through them down then we would have it with salt and chilli, in the winters they would roast chana or groundnuts and have them with jaggery, it just tastes awesome, right now after the monsoon we have this soybean and when you roast green soyabeans like just burn them little bit they taste like heaven, I have collected some for myself! I will have them then clean my room little bit, if time is left then study!


load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 27th, 2025

Oh, l saw all kinds of dragonflies because of that pond in the front yard! They would chase each other. Whizzing by like bullets! We had albino catfish in the pond, about 10 pounders! Fun to fish for, we would let them go though after to get bigger.

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 hey, that is so cool I have also seen all these kinds of dragonflies, sometimes when it has rained enough like thousand of them would fly from the lake to the tress, it was a majestic sight to watch, like I mean green, blue red , yellow all kinds of dragonflies flyying together, i have never seen a albino catfish, infact I rarely see fishes, we don't have them in the lake, it must be so satisfying to see it grow big, sometimes I track record of my favourite flowers growing I don't know their name, they bloom for a really less time of year like for 20 - 15 days  so I wait a lot!

User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 28th, 2025

Wow, just read all you wrote. You seem very smart now, that's for sure. And l can't imagine seeing that many dragonflies all at once! And all sorts of colors! Amazing place, India! But so different from America. The people l have known from India were so smart! I have have had doctors from your country and always so brilliant. And l cant believe you want to be an engineer same as l started out in! Lots of math! But l was good at calculus and it wasn't until l got to year three that l realized putting real would problems into mathematical equations was too hard for me. I just couldn't do it! So quit and found the dangerous coal mining job. Not sure if we are still on the site you started. Going to send this on to you!

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 

hey, indeed India and America are so different, we have a pressure over here to study, I want to do engineering cause first I want to have enough money that I can settle down somewhere more peaceful, find someone compatible, it's actually strange but in india we have arranged marriages organised by our parents, so bascially I want to leave this place cause I don't want to forcefully marry a stranger and live and take care of inlaws for the rest of the life . I think those Indians who settle down outside they are smart, cause that is why they could make a life outside, good for them, I don't want to be rich I just want to have quiet and calm life! calculus indeed is my favourite part in maths, I really love maths, i enjoy sitting with my paper and pen and wondering over how i can have different way to solve this question!  

load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 28th, 2025

Hey, it is about 6:30 in the morning here, what time is it there right now?

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 it is 4:36 currently over here !


User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@scarletBalsam388 

4:36 pm


User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 28th, 2025

Okay, early morning here is late afternoon there, got it! And yes, l here that India is a dangerous place too! And now l see for sure why you want to leave. Arranged marriages aren't a thing in most of the western world. I hope that through your brain power you make it to a different country where you can fall in love and marry who you want! We are a free country, can do what we want! I guess India kind of is free, to a point. But you having to marry a stranger and take care of his in-laws! Yuck! I hope you find your way to a truly free country. In certain parts of America there is almost no violence. It is still a great country, but not as great as it once was when l was young. You are a sweetheart, a guy we would be lucky to snap you up as his wife! I pray that happens for you someday. You never told me your name, but maybe that is best! You are scarletBalsam to me and that's good enough! Ha

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 

Awww ! Thank you very much for your kind wishes 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸, I hope you also have a quiet and amazing life ahead 💕 💕 💕 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 28th, 2025

You wrote about a lot of things. I mostly have lived in really nice Amercan cities. You sound more like a country girl, you have none so much fun stuff outdoors. I did the same as a kid, but now, people just stare at cellphones, don't get outside and play like you and l did. You are so good at English! I am amazed! And hope you manage to go wherever you want to have a great life. You really sound amazing to only be 18! I am very impressed with you. And you're so sweet on this site! I bet you have made tons of friends there because of your bubbly personality! All l knew about India is you have dry spells then a long monsoon. Anyone in a wheelchair would have it tough there l imagine in the rainy season. America used to be where everybody wanted to come, "the land of opportunity ", but l think that has changed a little. So much political bickering and senseless violence. Like Charlie Kirk being assassinated. He was a wonderful guy, l used to watch him on U-tube all the time! Couldn't believe he was killed because of his opinions. So America is not normally a scary place. But it is becoming that way, sadly.

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 hey, thank you very much! I don't know so much about america nor do I watch much news, my english might would have increased cause I actually love reading but indeed it is true that people have become more equipped with cellphones, I don't have any friends over here, because there ain't any girl my age in neighbourhood, there are only boys, but yeah! One really cool thing about me is, I used to be the lone girl to play football with all the boys from neighbourhood my mother was kinda against it but my father was like let it be, but then I had to prepare for entrance exams and all so I would stay at home, I really miss the time when I was actually free, kinda young didn't have so much pressure just went to tutions, played studied little, it was great! I read in a book set in America ( current time ) how amazing is there sports facility, we don't have any such over here! So it was really cool! I have never celebrated christmas but from what I have read it is a awesome time of year and also halloween. Does it snow at your place?

load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 28th, 2025

And is cool you are around cows and calves. As a city boy, l have never been near a cow! Ha. I see them in pastures all the time but don't know how to take care of them. And you seem to be into flowers like l was into tropical fish growing up! All the beautiful fish l loved were from the Amazon, also Central American countries, Asia,Australia, hot places. I guess India must have tropical fish too if it stays warm there? I don't know. So flowers, maybe someday you will have your own greenhouse growing orchids and other flowering plants from all over the world. Even if it was only ever a hobby, it would be a fun one. My Dad was into flowers, we would have long lines of brilliant Marigolds, and also giant rose bushes, and tons of flowers l can't name. Flowers are like fish, hard scientific names and many hybrid species developed by man. Much to learn to be an expert in flowers or tropical fish. I now only have a single fish tank with m I mostly ",Silver Dollars" in them. Very tough fish, one of them is big, and 11 years old! I had no idea they lived that long? But l will always live fish. You would really love Betta fish, from Japan! They are called Siamese Fighting Fish because two males will fight to the death. But they have been bred to have amazing colors, incredible colors! You can keep one in a tiny goldfish bowl. They breath air, so you don't have to have a filter, just change the water out every week. You would live Betta fish for sure if you have never seen them. Look them up on-line, you will see. Living flowers they are so colorful!

User Profile: warmheartedHuman836
warmheartedHuman836 September 28th, 2025

Getting ready for church this Sunday morning. We are considered a Christian nation, but lots of people l think go to church more like a social club, sadly. Jesus never said to use violence, but kindness and love as you interact with other people. You should pick up a bible and read the last part, the New Testament, it is a blueprint for how to live your life and how to treat others. I may have to leave this site. If you don't hear from me again, know that l wish you the best in your life! God bless you my young friend! 😃

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 OP September 28th, 2025

@warmheartedHuman836 

Ohh ! I am sorry I was kinda busy with somethings , good luck with church, though I don't know much about bible! But I will definitely give it a try sometime in my life! I recommend reading bhagvad gita, it is similar to Buddha's teaching ! Bye bye : ) have a nice day ahead 🌸🌸🌸🌸

load more
load more
load more
load more