Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 3rd, 2025

ð¤£

Your profile name should be Papacanbraid

Lol

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 3rd, 2025

😁 👌

Maybe I’ll use that on the next forum i join 🤪 🥰

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 4th, 2025

@braindamag3

Feel like I'm spiraling today.

I was in the sharing chat & it happened again. Someone was being unkind to another member & I was like that was unkind what you said. Instead of anyone addressing the statement I felt like I was being ganged up on for speaking about what just happened.

It made me so upset. I really am over Cups.

If anything this will be my last week. Just to say bye to the wonderful people I've met on here. But this site isn't for me. If anything I walk away feeling worse when I'm on it

😩

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 4th, 2025

Aside from you no one else here really understands what I'm going through & so I see no point in continuing. Wanted to give it a go. But it's looking like a no go for me now

Presently, very sad & overwhelmed

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 4th, 2025

I'm really sorry you are feeling that way. But I truely hope you find what you are looking for.

I know for me, I still need that one person I could physically talk to but not sure when I will ever have.

I know I felt the way you do and for me I just stopped using the chat rooms. There are times as I am posting my heard gets heavy and I just want to walk away as well, but for now this is all I have. The few games posts that take part in occupy my mind for the time being.

Not gonna lie, I will miss out talks 😕

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 4th, 2025

I'll miss our chats as well. The games are fun & sense of community. But for me it's just a bandaid. I need to be able to actually TALK you know. Like you said maybe I need someone to physically talk to. Like a therapist. This was supposed to be my soft launch into therapy. But, now I've heard horror stories about therapists on this thing & I'm like ok, should I give that a go?

Idk. Feeling very lost at the moment. Presently just journaling & trying to calm down. Now more than ever I'm fighting with myself to not text "M" he was my outlet. But not a healthy one.

Urghhhhhhhh

I'm trying so hard to be a good wife

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 4th, 2025

I can't give you advice on a therapist as I refuse to see one. In my opinion most get kick backs from drug companies and just want to push meds on people.

My wife has been to a few and that's all they want to do is prescribe medications.

Start spinning your wedding band 💍 and think happy thoughts

Maybe when you land that new job, you will start to feel somewhat better, I hope.

Anyway, try to have a restful sleep

Goodnight

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 4th, 2025

Yeah, I'm hoping a new job will help.

That's one of the reasons I don't want to see a therapist as well. I don't want another bandaid. No medications.

I just want to talk.

Today, I'm trying to force myself to get out of the house. I don't have much energy lately.

It's like the reality of everything is starting to hit. Work was my outlet from home in a way.

And now I'm just home.

ð¥º

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 4th, 2025

It will be good for you to get out, even if just for an hours walk.

I understand how not working can be a crutch and being home can bring on the emotions.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 4th, 2025

100% hopefully getting some fresh air will do me some good

Just been feeling down in the dumps lately

That's, so not me