For two broken hearts to try and mend
@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3
If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️
Thank you
I know that feeling of sitting alone in the car, waiting for the emotions to pass. Hope no one notices, red eyes 😒 I hate days like that when you feel down and out and seems nothing you do helps. Just remember I am here to text to 🤗
I think with all the tears I shed over the last 10 months has given me chronic dry eyes. My optometrist mentioned that always wiping my eyes with a tissue was not good. I have to use drops 4 to 6 times a day.
I now have what they call a pterygium, a growth that starts in the corner and slowly grows and will eventually cover the cornea. I will have to have it surgically removed when it starts to impede my vision. Not looking forward to that.
Anyway hope you start to feel somewhat better 🤗❤️🩹
Oh no,
If I may suggest, any surgeries, dental treatment, medical treatment try to get it all scheduled before retirement. Idk about where you are but ik here in the States the coverage changes based off of employment.
This way you're not stuck with a big bill
😬
The large crowd of people went better than expected. Saw some friends inside that made it a bit easier. Calmed my nerves down
😄
Glad your evening went better than expected and you met up with friendss to take your mind off the heavier things.
I've heard horror stories about the US health care system 😔
Got to love the health care system in Canada 😁 but yes, I have been getting what I can out of my work benefits 👍. In the last 2 yrs, I've had about 5 crowns done and one more next week 😁.
Not happy that I have to have surgery on my eye, two years ago I had fluid build up behind one and had to have emergency laser surgery to put a pin hole in to drain it. Back then only "C" was around to comfort me 🙁
Yeah, my friends are good at distracting me. I don't divulge what's going on fully with me with them though. I try to keep it light.
Oh wow,
You've had serious surgeries with your eyes
Did it hurt at all?
The laser surgery was a 2 minute procedure and not touch of pain. The patch on the eye and after care was worse. With a series of drops to stave off any infection.
Heavy heart today. I hate days like yesterday, where I kept seeing "C" around and now she is stuck in my head and heart. 🥹 💔
Working from home today and only till 12:30, I just need to find something to occupy my mind.
Ik the feeling. Sorry your heart keeps being tortured everytime you see her. You're handling it very well though I must say.
Stay strong!!! 💪
Don't worry I'll help distract you
😄
I do need a distraction 😁
Days like yesterday and today, I wouldn't say I'm handling it
I just want to find a quiet place by myself and cry, but being home I have to put my brave mask on.
Sooooooo,
I just got a message from my prospective employer!!!
They want to chat to again between 12-2.
I'm nervous/excited. I just want an answer already 😆
End this torture of not knowing lol
Think positive thoughts
At least they are reaching out, tells me that they are interested in hiring you 👍
Well gotta leave it to one of my cats to put a smile on my face. He awkwardly ran past me and as I looked he had a dam nugget stuck to his backside 😮 has to chase him down before he decided to jump on on a couch or bed 😊
Thanxxxx
Nugget on his backside🤣 hahaha
I got an instant visual lol
I feel like everyone on Cups has a cat.
I love cats 😻
Dogs too
Don't have either lol. I've only ever owned reptiles turtles & Tortoises 🐢 & fish 🐠 🐟
I'd loveeeee to get a snake 🐍