Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025


OMG that chili looks soooooo good.

This is me licking the screen hahahaha



omg-hot.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

LMFAO

I will have to tease you with how it tastes in a couple more hours 😄 😜

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Tee hee hee...

I can smell the aroma of the spices from here. Ik it's tasty

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

Oh man 😄 5 habaneros was just right for heat 🔥🔥 and the flavour 😋🤤

I'll have a bowl for you 😜 😄

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Yayyyyy, sounds like you really know how to balance the spices and the flavor.

That takes much skill

I'm all about a balance in flavors you know like sweet and savory, heat & spice

Lately, I've been all about the Zest 😋

I love Shell fish but my husband is allergic so I substitute a lot with mollusks like scallops, mussels, oysters you name it. If it's in that family it's going in the pot lol

So for my Mussels I make a light alfredo sauce and I top it with a lottttttttt of zest parsley & a lotta love....

Sooooo good

beautiful-rumi-robinson.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

You make them all sound and taste good. I can't eat them but will eat shellfish 🤤😁

My little sister has mastered a shrimp dish that our mom use to make

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

I Loveeeeeeeeee shrimp🥹

I barely have it now

Is it one of those family recipes with a secret ingredient or something

%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8-%D1%8F%D0%B4.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

Funny thing, it's such a simple recipe.

Shrimp, basically any kind and just the right amount of home made Scotch Bonnet sauce.

They are flaming hot but delish 🤤 😋

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 6th, 2025

Mmmm... Not many people can take the spice of Scotch Bonnet

You sure you're not from the West Indies???

😂

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 6th, 2025

Funny you say that, one of my favorite places to eat is called Island Foods , I love their Roti with hot sauce. Family owned Caribbean business since the 1980's, I have been eating there since I was at least 20 yrs old.

I am of Portuguese decent, first generation Canadian. All of us but my mom could handle spicy foods, my dad made his own sauce for years and wine.

I have some ghost pepper sauce and scorpion but stick to habs (fruity flavor) or Scotch Bonnets (dirt flavor) both have the same heat.

I like a dry flake, grow my own and dehydrate them and grind to a flake/powder