For two broken hearts to try and mend
@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3
If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️
Thank you
Morninggggggg,
How'd you sleep?
Lol, you're definitely one of us 😂 if you're putting hot sauce on your roti.
Have you ever had doubles before? It's a mixture of sweet & spicy. Tamarin sauce & hot Scotch Bonnet
Wow, he'd make his own wine? I've always wanted to try that. Must've been really good
Do you also speak Portuguese? Visiting Portugal is on my bucket list of places to go.
Good morning
slept ok last night, still up by 5am 😒
how was your night?
I have had their doubles and like them.
his wine was ok, I was never a big wine drinker but it was drinkable 😃
I only ever spoke Portuguese to my parents and not well 😀 I no longer speak it.
last time I was in Portugal, I was 2 yrs old so have no recollection of even being there and not inclination to go
My night was good
Slept like a baby 🍼 😪😴
I think it's awesome to know several languages
I used to be very good with Spanish & Italian. But, I use Spanish more so now I combine them sometimes because they're so similar.
Do you like pão de queijo Cheese bread or is that more Brazilian?
Never heard of that bread. Most popular for us is a very heavy corn bread, it is unlike native merican corn bread.
At work, some people see my last name and start speaking to me in Portuguese and I always give them a strange look 😜 and there like. Oh you don't understand? I just say nope. Beats trying to talk back to them in a broke language 😁🤣
Great weather today, 60*F partially sunny , just got back from a 5 mile walk.
Good morning,
I finally had a restful night’s sleep, almost 7 in half hours BUT my anxiety is getting the best of me 😕
I can’t get this dam Wednesday lunch with the big bosses out of my head.
At work, it’s supposed to be casual dress, but I’ve been wearing jeans and through the summer mainly shorts. So far no one has said a word to me.
ever since loosing weight, I have not purchased any dress pants and now my wife is bugging me to go out and buy a pair for Wednesday! The thought is just beating me up inside. All my shirts are also 2 sizes too big.
if I’m correct the restaurant is one of those ones that has a dress code 😩
Hey hey 🤗
Good Morning,
Weekend was busy so I haven't really been on Cups. Went to visit a friend we haven't seen in awhile & visited family. Much needed visit for all.
I'm excited your your Wednesday lunch. Don't over think it. Enjoy & savor the moment.
Down 2 shirt sizes. Wow, what's incredible!!! Keep it up.
Don't worry to much about the outfit. When in doubt a nicely laid button down shirt & neat slacks always does the trick 😉
Great you were busy
We had a surprise this morning, my daughter dropped off all 3 grandkids just before 6AM, my wife was not pleased. LOL
Usually it's just the youngest because her daycare is closed till tomorrow. but the other two were jealous 😃
That's the main problem, I tried on all my slacks and not one fit me, way to big 42-44 waist, now down to a 36. when I was wearing them, people told me I looked like I was wearing a potato sack LOL because of the way they all bunched up with the belt. 😳
Found a half decent pair at my local Costco yesterday and they will do.
sitting here in my office right now trying to calm down, drinking a Ginger, Turmeric herbal tea.
Whoaaaaaaa...
36 waist. You're doing great 👍
All 3 grandkids because they were jelly lol 🤣
It's cute that they want to spend time with u guys. I see why you need that herbal tea lol. Tea from "T"? Lol
I don't ever recall spending much time with my grandparents growing up. My parents weren't particularly close to their parents so naturally it had a trickle down effect. Cherish the moments you have. It's truly a blessing.
I wish I had the opportunity to know them more. I have a feeling just in hearing stories about them that we had much in common.
Thank you, it wasn't easy loosing the weight. took me a whole year to drop 48lbs. I had 50 as my goal and I have not reached it, like my body just saying that's enough 😁
Yea, herbal T from "T" LOL it was good though.
I'm in the same boat, my grandparents were back in Portugal and I never really met them, same for my wife (she is a mix, Polish / British) She gets the stubbornness from both sides ☹️
We are fortunate that our daughter only lives an hour away and just got a new job that is 5 minutes from our house, when their shifts do not allow for either of them to be around for pick ups, my wife is always there for them.

