Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 8th, 2025

You got 3 months for the last 2 lbs... You can do it 🤩

muscle.gif

Trying to get myself mentally prepared for going back to work. Even though I was stressed while looking for work, I can't deny the downtime I've had these past few weeks have been nice to just recoup a little you know. I got a lot done that I otherwise wouldn't have time to do. Plus, I made a new friend on Cups **COUGH COUGH** Syd lol

I was able to have the house to myself a few days out of the week to just decompress. I NEVER get the house to myself. OMG that probably was the best perk of them all LOL I could actually cry & let things out. I never realized how therapeutic it was for me to REALLY cry. I've had my ups and downs letting go of "M" but I realize in order for me to really move forward with my husband I HAVE TO. 


User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 8th, 2025

Surprising how difficult it is to drop that last 2 lbs.

I have been bouncing like a yoyo, up and down 2 to 3 lbs, I only weigh myself Friday mornings.

I've been content with the for the past year, as long as the scale does not continue to climb, I'm good.

AWE, thanks and shucks (blushing here)   
I also feel I have made a good friend in you.

It is amazing how, when given the chance to let it all out how good you feel afterward.
I looked forward to those days when my wife would go out with her friends on the days I worked from home or to our daughters. I have gone through my fair share of boxes of tissues.
It also feels good to be able to get that off my chest, with telling someone and not be judged.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 8th, 2025

No judgement from me over here. I'm far from being a saint therefore, I can judge no one.

Ahhhh the dreaded scale

How I despise thee lol 😆

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 8th, 2025

haha, you sound like my wife. She is always saying we need a new scale, the one we have is broken.
I'd like to comment but she would probably throw the scale at me (as I run and duck) LOL

OK, so while scouring the interweb for music, I came across the funniest Parody ever.

Menopause Rhapsody - Bohemian Rhapsody Parody Song for every Queen

It sure made me laugh, good thing no one was walking past my office.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 8th, 2025

𤣠hahaha

I'm over here cracking up

Women turning into wild banshees lol

Thankfully, I'm not there yet but ik it's not too far away

One of my friend is going through it now & she's not a happy camper

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 8th, 2025

I couldn't stop laughing when I came across that. Antics aside

Good Luck tomorrow with your working interview 😃

Walk in there and knock em dead 💪🤛

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 9th, 2025

Thank you soooo much. ☺️

How'd it go with the grandkids today?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 9th, 2025

My wife said she survived the day with them.

Monday is my day in the office 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 10th, 2025

Hey, how did your working interview go?

an i to assume it all went well and you are ripping up the town this evening with your hubby? 

elaine-dance.gif

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

Soooooo