Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: olivierj1784
olivierj1784 September 20th, 2025

@braindamag3@mlwhit83Hello how are you doing i am olivier jean i will love to be friends with you , you can write me an email so that we can get to know more each other , olivierjean_co1@yahoo.fr

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 20th, 2025

^^^^^ that person got booted off for spamming a lot of threads with the same post


Good Morning,

wish I could go back to bed, UGH been up since 4AM . Grandkids are raring to go 😁😩

did you get to enjoy your evening?

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 20th, 2025

I was wondering what that was. I flagged the message. I'm like uhhhhh stranger danger over here lol

Last night we had fun. No live music we got that dates wrong 😭

So we ended up just having dinner with friends. We had a good time

How was your time with the grand kids?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 20th, 2025

Haha, stranger danger. That was the first thing I did as well. Reported and then clicked on the PFP but he had already been booted off.


They are keeping me on my toes 😁 our living room looks like a bomb hit it 😮

Watched Kpop Demon Hunters twice in less than 24 hrs and they have asked to watch it again 🤔

At least you got out and spent quality time with friends 😀

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 21st, 2025

Good morning,

I think the kids wore me out enough yesterday that I actually slept a solid 7 hours 😬 yesterday was a tough day, fighting back emotions. Got myself all worried and mind racing about the day i retire 🥺

today, I will have them mostly by myself 😲 our daughter goes bowling on Sundays. She has been in a league for the past 30+ years of individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities 

How was your evening?


User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 21st, 2025

Ooo I'm definitely digging this pfp the best

Glad your catching those 💤

🥺 I can only imagine it'll be an emotional day on the last official day. But, take it one day at a time ☺️

The evening was ok, It was a crowded house. A lot of stimulation. I felt a bit overwhelmed at times until I find myself a nice cozy corner so I chilled over there most of the night. I was also the bartender lol so I'd only really move to make drinks. Otherwise kinda a silent observer of the night. I was so glad when I got home & got to collapse on my couch 😂

Ooo wow 😲 a bowling league. That's pretty frickin 😎 awesome lol

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 21st, 2025

Think I found the right PFP 👍

Barkeep, do you keep the drinks light or make them good and stiff? 😬 

I know the feeling of getting overwhelmed when there are too many people around 😩 and needing to retreat.

Kids should be gone by noon 😃🤗, that will give me time to get out for a good walk and hope I can clear my mind from thinking about retirement day. I think I need that time with music blasting in my ears and no one around.


User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 21st, 2025

My hand is heavy & I don't count 😉 lol

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

Good morning,

got somewhat of a decent sleep in, the kids can really tire me out. 

4 more days to go to send in my official notice of retirement to our pensions department. 

Just a bit of jitters, nothing like the past couple of days though.

Have a great day at work.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Whaaaaaa you're giving them your retirement notice this week for January... Wow that's huge

Thanks for wishing me well today

I feel like a lot has transpired last week

I'm hoping this week will be better

I hope you have a great day too with all your alphabet friends at work 😂 lol

& I'm happy you got to spend time with your grandbabies 😊 it's so cute 🥹