Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

Yea, they need 3 months notice so they can get my pension in order 

I refer to my team at work as “daycare toddler’s”, lately it seems like all they do is bicker about each other.

on Mondays I just have to deal with T, the others are not in. It seems C has changed her Monday to Tuesday, at least we are not in on the same 3 days anymore.

Thanks, as much as they can be a pain sometimes, I love having the grandkids around.

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

So far a very busy morning and no time for my mind to eat at me. 🤪

On my lunch right now, walking laps in the warehouse, managed to get through Changes without getting emotional. Has to be a first in a long time.

Hope your day is going well also.🤗☺️

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Whoaaaaaaa u survived the song. Amazing ð¤©

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Ok so do don't kill me. I already know the answer. I'm just talking. Here me out.

Sooooo since last Friday when I sent that message that I deleted that "M" replied to anyway he's since reached out again today. No I didn't block him as u suggested. Fast forward he messaged me saying he got a gift for me. I already know what it is. It actually is something very thoughtful & something he knows I like. Basically, the gift is arriving by the end of the week. & Ik he's going to to try to have me meet him to come get it. Ik his tactics & how he works.

So now I'm just like urghhhhh. He's roping me back in. I like to think I'm a pretty smart girl. But when it comes to him I do dumb things. Wondering what I should do. I didn't tell him to get it. But as we were talking he's like I already ordered it it's coming at the the of the week & I'm like 😳

Mind you this isn't a cheap gift that one could just blow off

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

Remember, no judgement ☺️ I know it's hard to resist. 🥰

It's obvious he is very persistent.
Is there a way you can show up with someone? this way it's a bit of a deterrent for him to try anything?

OR, Is there a way you tell him, that you haven't got the time and could he leave it with reception or an assistant?


1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

I could show up with an army

He'd still show me love ð¥°

Remember, he's BOLD!!!

Lol

load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

He's very impulsive & I'm trying to be rational. But there's no being rational. It's either go see him say thank you & try to escape again 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Or & most likely the case he makes another move

& then I'm fighting between my heart & mind again

Ik I shouldn't see him. At the same time I really do miss him. I'm torn 🥺

I'm currently rotating my ring

Things are going relatively good in my relationship with hubby. It's just "M" knows how to reach my heart 🥺

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

He's VERY persistent & has told me many times before, he won't stop until I'm with him. He has no interest in just being friends

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

It has to be tough to fight those feeling, when seeing him.
I don't know what to say, except for stand your ground and be as firm as you can.

good that your are trying to ground yourself.

I fight those feelings in my heart almost every time I see "C" in the office or at a distance, and I try very hard not to say anything to her.


User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

I know this is harsh but Have you ever threatened him with A restraining order ?

It sure sounds like he will not take no for an answer.


User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

No, I wouldn't request a restraining order. He's not a creep. He's sweet & kind. He just sees the cracks in me when I tell him no. Because he knows just as well as I do it's not really a no. I hate saying that out loud but it's the truth ð¥º

It's more of a mutual understanding that this just can't happen. Not because I don't care but because I'm not available. Idk how else to describe it can't really explain it to anyone without sounding like a terrible person but he has & probably always will have a piece of my heart & he knows it.

He's just waiting for me to crack so he's always there just waiting for that day for me to just say yes, I'm ready.