For two broken hearts to try and mend
@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3
If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️
Thank you
Thanks, I've already had a black current tea. Might need a chamomile later
It wasn't a clash of personalities, it was a user requesting info on my story, i gave and in return asked what their story was and nothing, they basically ignored me after that.. It made me felt used and I was mad for a few days. Why it really bothered me, I don't know, but it did. It just made me want to put my wall up again and Fu(k them all (not you of course)
Anyway, water under the bridge now. Nothing more I can do.
I only subscribe to just this thread, no others. Some days I get bomb barded but that will be 1 person every so often hearting every post I've put up in my nature thread.
Aww I'm sorry, do u think it's possible that maybe they've got caught up with things personally in their life so they've been unable to respond more thoughtfully the way they'f like too
For example, maybe their life is a bit more complex or maybe it was just a sore spot for them to go into at the moment ????
Idk I'm just throwing ideas out there what do ik 😂
But, I can understand your being upset if you felt they just wanted to gain information without reciprocating
I never thought about it that way but I do see that person active in other parts of the forum.
Like I said, I will not interact with that person anymore.
Yeah when in doubt assume the best in people 😂
Especially if the person has never given u reason to doubt them in the past ☺️
Ik when it comes to me in cups I'm kinda everywhere lol
I've calmed down on the forum side a bit. But for me it's more of the fact that ik whatever I post there is kinda always going to be posted there uk. Idk that in itself is a bit much for me
🤐
Cups is really my first online forum platform
I know what you mean about, once it's out there, it's out there on Cups.
I need to learn to keep some stuff to myself as well. But there are time I do feel somewhat lighter getting it out.
I have been on mainly automotive forums for about 20 years. I guess for me its one way to interact with others and not face to face. 😣 Before that they were called Bulletin Boards 😲 Really dating myself now.
I'll tell ya, that Seniors Forum has kept me busy today with replying to all the welcomes.
Guess old people have nothing better to do 🤣 🤣 (no comment) LOL
Nahhhhhh you're a youngin 😂
I do like the feeling of getting it all out
At the same time I don't want all the snoop's in my business ya know
I'm pretty sure there's are 👀's that lurk in our thread ya know
It would not surprise me if people lurk.
How was your day? Still liking the new job?
I'll be taking the next couple days off sick, had a cough coming on for the last 3 weeks LOL 😂
We are going to my former bosses place for lunch. Haven't seen her since she retired about 15 months ago. She tells me I'm the only one from work that keeps in constant touch with her.
She was my boss for 22 of my 25 years, the one person I can call a friend. We text or chat at least every 3 weeks or so.
Then on the return trip we plan on dropping in on the grandkids, since we will not be too far from where they live. Celebrate our daughters bday, she turned 39 today.
Hey there just checking in on you. How was your cough cough sick day?
The new job is paying the bills & I'm thankful for that. Now I can get that paper 🤑 lol
Update:
I've been fighting my temptations:
Turned down "M"
He's a bit hurt by it, but I'm not swaying
This time was a bit easier. I think because I hadn't talked to him in sooooo long I was dying for that connection again. Or so I thought. But once we talked it's like the feelings were still there but somewhat fizzled out. Because I'm firm in my resolve with my husband still.
I think more than anything I really always just needed a friend & it was becoming more obvious that he wasn't interested in friendship. Even though ik that before it just became very apparent. I asked him y does he continue to pursue me if he knows my answer won't change & I think it kinda scared him off.
I did make a new friend here. But, they did admit to having a crush. I really enjoy taking to him but also made it clear where I stand with my husband. I feel like whenever I have a good conversation & make a new friend it turns into them having a crush. I see a pattern with myself & I feel like if it's not "M" there will always be someone uk
Trying to somehow create a change
Good Morning,
My sick day was wonderful, we spent a good 5 hours at my former bosses place. Sure enough it was my wife who did a majority of the talking but it was real nice to see her and catch up.
We took a back road to get to our daughters place, only 30 mins from there.
Surprised the grandkids, we stayed there for another few hours. All in all it was a great day off. Will be calling in since today and try and finish off some stuff so I can free up the weekend.
That's great that you are standing your ground with M. Hope this time around he heard you loud and clear and will step back.
Are you getting yourself into trouble again? 😬😬
It sounds like a wonderful day 😊 full of surprises
Did the day off & speaking with your former boss kinda give you a peek into your new future?
Can't wait for the weekend to do some winding down myself
I'm trying to stay outta trouble 😵💫
But, it's sooooo dang hard
Here's to hoping for the best in that regard.
My new friend is funny, easy to talk to & free spirited but also a huge flirt like "M"😬. & I'm drawn in because their personality is awesome. Yesterday, he asked if I ever felt uncomfortable to let him no so he'd stop. And I appreciate that he's being a gentleman about it
The problem is I am comfortable. I tend to find myself in these situations because that level of communication is the closeness that I want with my husband. I miss his fun side. He's always very busy nowadays & when we are together he's exhausted 😩 he's amazing & has a big heart always doing for others. I just feel like when it's "my turn" so to speak to hang out/talk I'm just getting his "tired energy" & then he just unloads everything. I want us to feel light again. I miss that joy with him 🥺
Although, I'm conflicted in my own mind I guess I still try to maintain a level of reserve & respect for my husband. Certain topics I keep off limits simply because I feel like that belongs to hubby only ♥️ if uk what mean.
She has been the only constant in my life for the past 23 years out side of home, I text or chat with her every 3 weeks or so. Her husband is 72 and continues to work, she complains that he is never home. She is board so has decided to do volunteer work at a local hospital.
But it definitely was nice to get out during the week instead of working, and my wife has eluded to the fact that we could do stuff like that more often once I am retired.
About being comfortable with someone, I understand that completely. that was what I had with C and wish it was still there. As that is one thing I miss terribly. Just reading your little blurb there has started to bring back emotions for me. 🥹
We had that bond where just about everything was on the table aside from certain topics that we never discussed. It just seemed like a given. Plus I would just feel awkward if any of those subjects ever came up. 😟
It kinda sounds like me and T, where If I continue to hang and talk to her, I could see getting attached and that is one thing I do not need right now.
Now I have to go do something to occupy my mind. 😀
Hope you have a better day.