Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 7th, 2025

Get out the fighting stick. I'm more working with cooked noodles hahaha...

Syd I'm weakkkkkkk. U have no idea. A wink and I'm melting, a smile u got me, don't get too close if u smell good. I'm weakkkkkkk not afraid to admit that lol 😆

But I am trying. So with this new friend I've stated my boundaries. I'm trying to stick to them. But everyday is a struggle. I start anew each day but falter almost immediately.

This is my plight in life. Ik where it stems from. It's always been a struggle. Men are my weakness. I don't act on it. I definitely control my actions but they are definitely my weakness.

Keep wishing me continued strength. My biggest hurdle was with "M" though OMG I've never fought with myself so much in my life.

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Hold on to some of those noodles and don't throw them all into the pot  LOL


Come on, don't beat yourself up over this. It will consume you. I let "C" consume me so much but it took 12 years to hit me. I know It will take a lot to get her out of my heart, when she is finally outta sight.

It's good that you know what your weakness is and what to watch out for. That gives you a fighting chance. Stay strong.

Now I guess, I'm more guarded, especially now with "T" trying to get to know me more. Last thing I need is another woman in my heart.

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 7th, 2025

I definitely know my weakness 😆

I totally understand. The last thing I need is someone else in my heart. I try to keep it under lock & key 🔐

Keep trying to hide the key, change the combination, use fingerprint detection lol. Yet, somehow someone always gets close to turning over the rock it's hidden under or gets close to figuring out the combination & at the last minute I change the last digit.

I do this all to protect myself & what I have. But, fighting is tiresome. And irl it's 1,000 times harder 😭 I blame it on my 30's. Ahhhhhh

I'm hoping camping this weekend will help get my mind off of things for awhile.

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Camping, now there is a place for relaxation and mind clearing. 🙂

One place I am completely zoned out from real life.

Sit in front of that fire with your hubby and enjoy as the world around you moves at a slower pace.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 7th, 2025

Yes that's the goal, we're going with some friends so it'll be nice us all hanging out. It's been awhile.

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 8th, 2025

1000025964_1759918844.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 8th, 2025

Hey,
I am at the office today. Felling quite good now that the higher ups know my intention to retire.

I was over talking to S for a bit, she is the only one who knows I am retiring.
left her desk to head back to my office, when I cross paths with C. 💔 I waved hi, she said "Hi Syd" and my heart just melted. She went her way to a meeting and I went to my office. I wanted to just curl up in a corner. 🥹  In one way I was happy that she said Hi but that lingering pain just hits hard.

Jan 2nd can't come fast enough.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 8th, 2025

Ooomggggg,

I can only imagine how u felt bumping into her today. You're almost there. You'll make it

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 8th, 2025

Tomorrow I am supposed to be in the office but am going to stay and work from home. After that a 5 day weekend 😁, it's Canadas Turkey Day on Monday, I typically take the Friday and Tuesday off.

That will me 6 days to recover from today ☺️

I'm in the home stretch now, with just 54 more business days to go. 

monkey-ape.gif


User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 10th, 2025

1000025969_1760091162.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 13th, 2025

Hope you enjoyed your camping 🤗😊

1000026167_1760354652.jpg