Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lola and karate kids hangout

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

This space is reserved for @AndrewJohn1504 and @tinywhisper11 ❤❤

262
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 13th, 2024

Im sorry I have to go now I ll write back in the evening

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 13th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 no problem ❤ have a great day ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 wow that's a long vacation😮 but that's a great thing, your very lucky ❤ but yeah it must be tiring. What's a hotel like?? Are they posh? It's pretty common in the UK, that guests always steal a towel or toiletries as a souvenir. Do you do that?

me when I'm braver and I go on a vacation, I want to go camping, sleep in a tent under the stars, with a little campfire

And yeah, everyone drinks tea and coffee in UK😂😂 and if you don't like fish and chips, I'm sure it's some sort of crime😂😂😂😂😂😂

11 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 13th, 2024

Hotels are ok so far, nothing special. I dont need much: bed, working toilet, shower and lack of cockroaches will do.

Yes its part of our culture to take things from the hotel, shampoo, towels etc. Im never doing it myself but I met people that were robing hotels from lightbulbs and hair dryers.


I would love to go camping but I dont know people who would like to do it with me.

User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 13th, 2024

So its good that I like fish and chips Its also very popular dish in our cities near baltic sea. When you go on vacation on polish coast of baltic you will see families eating fish and chips or kebab 😂😂 and also waffles and ice cream

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 14th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 I've never tried kebab, or waffles yet. Lightbulbs!?!? Of all the stupid things to steal😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I've seen pictures of hotels, they look really posh, the ones I seem anyway. Oh wow! Cockroaches *shivers* we don't have them here at the care home luckily. If I see a hairy scary I have to call for back-up😂 I hate them😱 hairy scary= spider.

it's slightly cooler here today😁 I was playing catch phrase with one of my carers this morning, I was really really really bad at it. I haven't heard of most of those phrases, I'm sure they were just made up. It was fun though😁

how's your day going?

8 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

Im always taking care of spiders in my house. Luckly in Poland we only have small ones so Im always taking them outside when I see one. Once a bird came down our chimney and I took a blanket and catched him then throw him outside 😂😂


My day didnt started yet I woke up half hour ago (12 o’clock right here) and breakfast is till 10 so Im hungry and without a coffee.

User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

Im siting outside hotel smoking and waiting until they open restaurant so I can order cappuccino with double espresso

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 14th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 do they have a nice area for you to smoke and drink coffee in? Someone on here told me to ask the chefs here to let me try different coffees, like cappuccino and stuff. But she really recommended I try a iced latte😝 those things look so gross 😝 she said it tastes like coffee icecream. It does not look like coffee icecream😂😂

5 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

I'll send you photos of smoking area in my hotel later. It's so nice in here. I hate coffee with ice cream people who came up with this really want to have diabetes 😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 14th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeah iced coffee😝

And yaay! I'd love to see photos of the hotel, and anything else that's interesting/pretty/cool. Photos is how I get to explore the world, through another's eyes ❤

ok so I'm actually a resident here at a old folks nursing home. I'm 23 years old so it's not ideal. But the government needed to put me in a secure place to keep me safe, and with my disabilities I need 24 your carers, and this place gives me that ❤it may not sound the best, but I love it here, people are so kind to me and cause I'm the only young person living here, I get treated like a princess 😁

1 reply
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

Im so glad that you re loving your place.

I think I can send you some photos of Poland too so you can explore a small part of my country by my eyes. I just found out about photo button in here 😂

load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-FiQ8fgKeVUVwUn6ZNno7oZ_kOKgaaPJ


Here you have photo of my hotel and view from it

load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

Can I ask you where do you live, whats this place like?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

oo It doesnt seem to work I cant send anything maybe Im doing something wrong. I ll do my best to figure it out

4 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 14th, 2024

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-8Rnwzm9IBJiIva8Ytby55UmDZKgkkly


I created a folder on my Google drive, it's not much because I don't like taking pictures. I prefer to use my eyes to look at something than my phone lens 😂😂 and it's mostly night photos, but I dug out everything I have on my phone. Copy the link and paste it on google

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 15th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 hii sweetie ❤ I can't get into that photo link, or copy and paste, cause it won't load, I think it falls under offsite links which isn't allowed here, sorry.

when you press to reply to my message at the top of the box is little squares containing symbols, if you press the one with what appears to be a photo in it  of mountains, you can then upload photos. ❤

the nursing home is huge, it's like a mansion that's been changed into a home. There's 10 residents who live here including me. We have our own rooms, with toilet and shower room, added on, a small kitchen area and a sitting area , all in our rooms. So like little appartments😁 then we have a communal lounge where you can sit, chat play games or watch tv, with other residents. A kitchen and dining room, cause it's not safe for most of us to cook here so we have chefs. We also have cleaners and a gardener. Then there's the office area for the staff and carers. The garden is a huge enclosed area, with lots of trees, flower beds, it's beautiful ❤ and right in the middle of the garden is a willow tree🙂 joshuas tree ❤ that's where I spend a lot of my time ❤ there's a drive way and small carpark, but the driveway now has a special system to get in, and is guarded by security cameras. They had to install security cameras all around the premises,  I'm being looked after really well ❤😁

2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 15th, 2024

I see it's a very secure place. I hope you're not some serial killer 😅😅😅 Even if you are a serial killer, it's good that the place is comfortable, big and beautiful, from what I've read.

User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 15th, 2024

.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 how is your day going? Been anywhere interesting today?? Do they have different food there to what your used to??

Hope your having a great day ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤


2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 15th, 2024

It was okay but very boring day we visited the castle of dracula 🧛

and after waiting an hour in a queue we came in and it was like any other small castle. Old chambers, chimneys, stone walls, high towers etc etc. We have a lot of castles in Poland, especially in my region so its nothing new for me.

About food, its much more fatty than food in Poland and more expensive. Nothing can beat polish dishes like pierogi, golabki,kopytka and bigos.


Tomorrow we are driving to Bulgaria and there we will only chill on the beach for 5 days. Im so exhausted right now I need a little time with a book on the beach

User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 15th, 2024

How was your day? How are you feeling today?

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 gooood morning ❤❤ and happy friday, Friday is my second favourite F word 😏😂😂😂😂😂

Yep! This place is very secure. And what you talking about 👀👀 I didn't kill anyone 👀👀 hides basement bodies 👀👀

the castle of Dracula😮😮😮 that would have been so cool. Next time take a Ouija board with you😁 5 days relaxing on the beach sounds like heaven. 

me I've been drawing pictures, I cut the heads out, and made a stand up board, so later I'm gonna stick my guinea pigs heads through the holes and take funny pictures😁

Drive safely today ❤ and have a good time ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 16th, 2024

What’s your favourite F word? Mine is flibbertigibbet


Please send me those pictures of your piggies.

I had guinea pig once but she lasted few weeks I wouldnt give guinea pig to 7 year old if I were my parents then 😅😅

But I made funeral for her and I made a cross from wooden planks. Its intreating that when I was 7 I was able to use hammer and nails but I couldnt take care of a guinea pig



2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 16th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 flibbsrtigibit!?!?!😂😂😂😂 that can't be a real word😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'll show you the pics when I take them, I'm gonna need a carer to help me take the photos 😁 so hopefully they'll have 5 minutes spare later ❤

are you in Bulgaria yet??? Oh, probably not it's only 1pm where you are. I hope you get there soon though, so you can chill out 

are you gonna go in the sea water? Can you swim?? 

don't take your top of to much and pull all the girls.😁 what does sand feel like?

1 reply
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 16th, 2024

Of course its a real word😂😂


Yes Im in Bulgaria It was a long drive I couldnt get to you earlier because of that. Now its chill time I think Im gonna take a walk around my hotel area in the night. Moon is beautiful tonight.


I will go to the sea water tomorrow for sure I took a lot of swimming lessons as a kid I love swimming

I dont know what to say about the sand in this region its really hot so you need to walk in flip flops, beach is perfect place to train with weapons I ll scare everyone around me because of that 😂😂


How are you feeling today?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 16th, 2024

Can I ask you why u live in UK and not in US?

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 17th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 sorry for the late reply, I've had a terrible headache yesterday evening and all day today. I'm ok it's easing a bit, but quite sensetive to lights at the moment,  gonna get a early night, hopefully it will be gone by the morning ❤

oh so your a night person ❤ don't forget to wish on the first star you see,  but you gotta repeat theese words for your wish to come true "starlight, starbright, I wish I may, I wish I might have this wish I wish tonight...." And for it to come true you can't make a selfish wish ❤

I'm glad you get a few days to rest, and yes train with your weapons, just becareful, you don't kill anyone😂😂😂 

ok so please don't hate me for this I had no choice, it's not a easy thing to have to hear, so sorry in advance. But I'll just tell you the basic story of my past and why I'm in the uk. 

trigger warning, slavery.... Ok so I was born into a satanic Christian cult🙁 babies born into the cult were either kept as slaves or sold. I was kept as a sex slave😥 the law enforcement stepped in and rescued me and a handful of other slaves. I can't remember the rescue or about the last year or so I was with my owners. When I was rescued my spine was all smashed up at the bottom and not completely fixable, my legs became dead weight and I'm paralysed from the waist down, so anyway they amputated my legs. It was other countries that stepped in to help save us. UK was one of them, but the cult is still going it's a big powerful cult. So the slaves had to be separated into different secure places. The UK was willing to put me under government protection, they needed to find a secure safe place quickly where I could have 24 hour care cause of my disabilities. I'm sorry I know that's a lot to take in😥

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 don't forget to make a wish on that star ok?

Hugs you tightly ❤❤❤ 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 oh I said it wrong you have to say this before you make your wish "starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight..." ❤

User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 17th, 2024

I will make a wish for sure, thank you for the wish scheme I never heard it.

load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 17th, 2024

Oh no, I dont even know what can I say I feel very sorry. Its horrible that things like that happen to this day in our civilisation, thousand years of progress but still there are people with twisted minds. They are sick and fu**ed up. Remember nothing that happened was your fault you are good person, amazing even the way that after everything thata happened you still want to help other's, its amazing. People loves you are great. I will NEVER hate you Its not your fault.

I had a friend that was raised in Jehova church they were kept in house, couldn’t meet with friends, they were beaten a lot. I heard a lot about it. Dont get me wrong Im not trying to compare that to your past Its norhing comparing to what you lived thru. I just know that it must have been a horrible experience.

If you need to talk about it someday Im all yours


1 reply
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 17th, 2024

even after everything* Im sorry

load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 17th, 2024

You dont have to answer and Im sorry if asking about this is too much. Is this pain your going thru constant and are there any ways to make it go away?

load more
load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 17th, 2024

Im a night person for sure. I love darkness and forests. I think that citys are the most beautiful in nights. I love walking in the darkness and driving in night, when no one is around.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 18th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 did you make a wish?? I'm sorry about your friend🙁 there are indeed many evil people in this world, but more good than bad I think ❤ is your friend doing ok now?? I don't mind answering questions I'm a pretty open person ❤ the pain is constant. It starts of not to bad in the mornings but gets worse as the day goes on. I take a lot of meds to help, and have injections in my spine every few months. That always helps🙂 I'm pretty sure you've also met some pure evil people in your past, don't worry we can get through it together ❤❤ the nights are peaceful, but I prefer early morning it's almost 2am here now, hoping it's a nice day to go sit outside and watch the sunrise😁

Have a great relaxing day at the beach today, when you wake up😁and you planing to practice your hobby at the beach?? I think it's a really cool hobby ❤ I would love to try clay pigeon shooting, and archery. I hope your hotel bed is comfortable, and your having sweet dreams ❤

2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

I made a wish but I cant tell you becquse it wont come true 😛

I havent talked with this friend for years, last time I met her was 5 years ago and she seemed fine but from my own experience I know that it doesn’t mean that she’s ok.

I’ve met pure evil people that didn’t get what they deserved and I have a chance to meet them in two months because I was invited to a birthday party of my friend from my hometown and they will be there also. Im thinking about going but Im not sure how my body will react to them, they destroyed me, they are the reason why I cant sleep and they are in my nightmares sometimes. Im shaking and stuttering thinking about them. I havent seen them for 13 months and 2 days. I can tell you more about them if you want but I want to do it when I ll come back home so no one will interrupt me with writing about it. Im also open about my past and I like sharing it. For last 18 months I had no one to talk to about this stuff.



When I was younger my father was taking me to the shooting range and It was amazing I ve also been on a archery training once. It was great but I prefer hand to hand combat and close range weapons. People think that Im crazy because of that but I just love those things


How was the sunrise?

User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

You re a warrior. That I can tell for sure. The way you re fighting thru pain and traumas makes you one.

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂

img-20240817-224938-7-kindlephoto-2097403886_1723941856.jpgimg-20240817-225000-8-kindlephoto-2097346690_1723941868.jpgimg-20240817-225214-8-kindlephoto-2097541519_1723941880.jpgimg-20240817-225157-8-kindlephoto-2097282591_1723941893.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

They are so cute ð¥°

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 18th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 😂😂😂😂 piggie number 3 didn't want to play, but I'll get him next time😁

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 the sunrise was stunning, a nice punk sky today😁 those two people you hurt you will get what's coming to them, through karma and God. Talking about traumas is good for you, but yes wait until you get home, then I'll be there to listen and hug you ❤ and you we can talk about it properly, we don't want to upset you and ruin your holiday. So just smiles and fun for now ❤ mortal combat stuff I agree would be much more fun to learn. I don't think your allowed to own stuff like that in the uk, you need a licence for guns and bows and arrows and stuff. But it's really strict on weapons. Pepper spray isn't even legal in this country unless your a police officer. Have a great day today, and make sure you have icecream ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

9 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

What about training weapons in UK? In Poland its really hard to get gun licenses and gun itself but we can own things like knives, pepper spray, batons, bow etc. despite that Poland is one of the safest country’s in the world. I heard some things about knives and London but I dont know if its true

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 18th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 yeah the uk. Is quite dangerous, fights normally end up going to far. We are not allowed to own weapon knives, or carry around any knife or weapons. Anything that can be harmful to anyone else is just not allowed. But that doesn't stop people unfortunately🙁 London is not a great place, a lot of crimes and bad things happen there. But I suppose that's true of most places🙁 luckily where I live, it's quiet and just a nice place to be ❤ I don't know what the local towns are like, or outside of the home really. I don't leave the carehome. But I never hear of much trouble where I live ❤ 

7 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

We have law that doesnt allow us driving with blade in the car longer than 8cm but I remember I once took katana to my car boot, which is much longer than 8cm 😂😂 during the ride I was so scared because our police likes to give citizens big fines for stupid things.


Is there possible that you can leave your residence sometimes?

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 18th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 oof! Yeah I would be panicking 😂😂😂 it's like that moment when you leave a shop and your about to pass the security cameras, anxiety kicks in and you start panicking, just incase you stuffed a tv up your butt, and can't remember😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have to ask you know when you packed for your vacation, are you one of those people who pack extra underwear?? Like your planning to s**t yourself twice a day😂😂😂😂

I can leave the care home if I want to, I'm not a prisoner here. But I am under government protection, so it wouldn't be safe  for me🙁 plus I'd need to take a carer, cause I need help doing things. They do organize day trips,they have their own minibus. All the older folks go, but I'm not brave enough. It's a scary world out there. And I don't want people to see me. I'm ok from the neck up, but otherwise I'm a freak

5 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

No, when i packed for vacation I took one extra pair of underwear so I can *** my pants only once😩


I had the TV situation once but it wasn’t wirh TV but with LG subwoofer. Hurts to this day



1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 19th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you make me smile 😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 18th, 2024

You re not a freak!! Of course people will point their fingers, especially kids, our sick and ignorant society doesn’t understand that you re a beautiful human. But they will one day understand, you need to show them how great you re just like you showed me and many other people here.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 19th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 🙂❤ thankyou ❤

How is the beach? Did you go to the beach yesterday, or just relax?? You know I bet the sunset over the sea would just look so beautiful ❤ 

I woke up at 1am and my carers took me outside, the moon was full, and like a golden colour it was beautiful ❤

I got to go and get the injection in my spine done today. It really hurts but it's worth it ❤ I have them every few months, to help with the pain and relax my muscles🙂 I've been in the electric wheelchair since towards the end of july, I prefer to be in the manual wheelchair it gives me a bit of independence I guess, and keeps me moving. But the pain as been to bad, so hopefully tomorrow, I'll be back in the manual wheelchair😁 I'm happy to have it done but I'm a little bit scared to, I always am. Wish me good luck ❤

have a great day today ❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤😁

1 reply
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 19th, 2024

Beach is great!! Its very hot in there cause there is not much shadow on a beach but I love reading there, when you hear sounds of birds, wind and moving water you feel calm and relaxed.


I never saw a sunset on the beach but I saw one near a lake but its not the same. A saw a lot of sunrises on the beaches and it was beautiful.


Wish you luck!!! Let me know when you will be done with injection and if it helped a lot ❤️❤️ Have a wonderful day

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I just saw someone try and park their car for like 10 minutes. Now I didn't see the driver so I'm not going to assume what sex she was

2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 19th, 2024

Yeah. You re probably right assuming her sex just because of driving ability would be offensive

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 20th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 😂😂😂

load more
load more