Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 a firework went off quater to 12 last night. It scared the bejeezus out of me😰 stupid firework being so loud. It didn't bother my piggies though 2 of them stayed asleep the other one looked at me for reassurance then carried on eating. Now I've been jumpy all day, do you know what this is claus for?? Yep a cup of hot chocolate😋

14 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok I'm gonna go sleepy now ❤ pine if I don't wake up, then avenge me

2 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 7th, 2024

THIS THING IS SO ITCHY AHHHHHHH XD

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 poor kiara🙁 gives you a big hug ❤ do you need torean and pine to kiss it better????

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 7th, 2024

Well, because of where it’s located… Maybe just Torean kisses ;)

7 replies
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 8th, 2024

This heart monitor ITCHES LIKE A MOSQUITO BITE AHHHH *yeets it off my skin* XD

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 8th, 2024

Gah, don't let it be for naught! *Un-yeets as quickly as possible, and tries to restick*. Heheh. Heheh. Good as new. (In a nervous Rocko voice)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 9th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 no yeeting young lady

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 9th, 2024

Y’all, check out my 4 posts about men and women! ;)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 9th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok I'll look in a little bit ❤❤ hugs kiara ❤

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 9th, 2024

I FOUND KITTENS!!!! <3

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 9th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 awwwww ❤❤ where are they?

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 9th, 2024

Outside my house <3

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yaaaaay! Keep them and train them as your army

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 10th, 2024

Mommy wouldn’t let me near them. She’s a good protective mommy <3

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 awww ❤ wait till she's asleep😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 11th, 2024

Lol she still won’t let me near them XD

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 have a great day everyone ❤ I hope your day is as nice as my butt😁

12 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 10th, 2024

It could never be that nice I'm sure. 😁 But I did find a new favorite food! I hope your day is as nice as a new favorite food!

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 10th, 2024

What is it???? <3

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@Torean new food????

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 10th, 2024

Soba noodles. 😁 It's like sushi tuna, but tasty noodles instead of rice, with cilantro, green onions, and pickled ginger. It was 200000/10. Gotta have that again soon.

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 10th, 2024

How are you even awake rn XD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@Torean ohhh! Um. That sounds .... Um...... Nice😝😝

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 10th, 2024

Your butt??????

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 no my butt is nice, but fire and food well........😝😝

2 replies
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 10th, 2024

PICKLE AND MAYO AND CHOCOLATE TACOS!!!!

2 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 10th, 2024

Update: Claritin and wearing a sweater helped cut down the itching IMMENSELY <3

4 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm a alien, I'm a alien

aliens-dancing.gif

1 reply
load more