Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot
Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)
@Tinywhisper11
@Torean
@PineTreeTree
@jesusredeemedme2425
Guess what, guys? I’m sickkkkk :(
None of that! What kind of sick? I was hoping you'd be getting better like me. ❤️
I got a stick shoved up my nose and a bag of drugs. ;)
Lol, oh lawd. Just one of those then .. prescription that should be making you feel better pretty quick?
Who said it’s a prescription? ;)
Doesn't need to be. I was just hopeful you got something that would have you feeling better quickly ❤️
T’was a joke. ;)
I got Tamiflu and have to take it day and night for the next 5 days. Hopefully :)
What sucks is missing the party tomorrow night :(
Party? Oh no, what party? Hey, you might be feeling lots better when you wake up tomorrow.
Yeah, but I might be contagious. And won’t know for several days.
@jesusredeemedme2425 gooooooood morrrrninnngggg everyone ❤❤
You mean…
good evening??? Hehe
@jesusredeemedme2425 yes😁

@jesusredeemedme2425 jingle bells jingle bells it's almost Xmas time🎅🎅🎅🎅 look what I did

Wow!!! I showed my mom and she says you have a great amount of talent <3
Aww, I super love it!
@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean
Pay attention this night safe your life oneday....
What steps should you take incase of a fire????
Bl@@dy big ones!
Hahahahahahahasseyshdjxkskdhdjsodj
;)
@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂