Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 24th, 2024

I’m really sick of feeling sick. :(

22 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 24th, 2024

What lingering sicky do you have?

19 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

I’m coughing like I’m some sorta DYING SEAL XD and sneezing and blowing my nose. Which is soooo much fun at work XD People prolly think I have Ebola or something lol


I think I’m actually sicker now then I was before.


And yes, of course y’all make me feel better!!! <3

18 replies
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

What does the fox say?????

14 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 25th, 2024

Ignoring that 😂 but it reminds me. You know, usually there's pretty constant fox mating calls that can be heard in the summer here. I feel like I haven't heard them much this year though.

13 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

Don’t ignore meeeeee :(


I’m not sure if foxes live around here or not… Never thought about it lol

12 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 25th, 2024

Lol, I've only seen a couple here. Hearing them though .. I've heard them a lot.

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

RINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!

10 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 25th, 2024

No. Lol

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

So every other time, you’re fun, but now not so much? ;)

8 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 25th, 2024

Lol, too many people had too much fun with that song

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

What if your girl likes it? ;)

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 25th, 2024

That's more ok I guess 😅

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 25th, 2024

Then answer the question. WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY???? ;)

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 26th, 2024

I don't know! 😭

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 26th, 2024

How do you not know??? Your girlfriend is disappointed in you ;)

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 26th, 2024

Well then *hmphs*. The foxes around here usually say OOWOOHOOOH HOO HOO HOO

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 26th, 2024

I meant the song ;)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 26th, 2024

Pinneeeeeee I’m sicckkkkkk and I can’t stop coughinggggggg :(

31 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 29th, 2024

Torean likes women who burp. Good to know. ;)

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 29th, 2024

True fact. 😁 Easier to get along with people that don't repress that kind of stuff out of embarrassment

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 29th, 2024

I really dont burp lol

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 29th, 2024

Heh, that's ok, I burp enough for both of us

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Ladies don’t start fights… but they can finish them. ;)

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

I support equal rights in starting fights 😉

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

But do you get the reference? ;)

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

Heard it but not recognizing

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 29th, 2024

Y’all, go check out my new posts in Icebreakers and Games :)

8 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 29th, 2024

Mmkay

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@Torean no kitty!! That's a bad mister kitty

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Wha??

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

That one took me a second 😂 😂 😂

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I still don’t get it lol

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 it's from that southpark cartoon thingy

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425  @PineTreeTree @Torean guess who's back????????????????????????

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Yay!!!!!!! Where did you goooooo??? We missed youuuuu 💜🩷💜

User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

Sooo happy to see you 😊😊❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm kinda dissapointed I missed the fart, burp and snot conversations🙁 buttttttt! What Madagascar character am i, based on my birth month isss..... King julian😁 booooyahh!

king-julien-madagascar.gif

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Oh we can continue the convo with you! <3


Have your farts ever imitated other sounds? Mine sound like I stepped on a duck XD

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry I dont fart.... I simply spray bum perfume around😁

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Does it ever make weird sounds? Hehe

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 well sitting in a wheelchair and farting, it kinda vibrates and sounds like a car😂😂😂😂😂😂 I really have to pee

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Vroom!!!!!!


Go pee then XD

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I go pee in a minute, gotta wait for a carer😁

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

They should give you a PureWick :)

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Pine, what are your fun fart sounds???

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

You too, Torean lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 medical stuff going on, but don't worry I'm here now 😁 I missed you all so much 

fatcatzcouple-egg-yolk-cat.gif

7 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

PINE WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU???? TINY’S BACK!!!!!!! 🩷💜🩷💜🩷💜🩷💜🩷💜

3 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

So, what did everyone do today? :)

10 replies
load more