Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 24th, 2024

IT’S RAINING TACOS!!!!!

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 can it rain ice cream too??

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 24th, 2024

I mean… imagine how sticky. Lol

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂 good point

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree 

Pine it's my sons birthday on Tuesday. The only thing that can make me feel  better right now is a piney winey hug..... Huh please

2 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 28th, 2024

Poop.

4 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 28th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree kiara just called you a sweet monster and said you look like this

monster-look-up.gif

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 28th, 2024

MY EYEEESSSSS THEY BURNNNNNN!!!!! Nooooooo lol

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 28th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 replies
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I sat outside by joshuas cross for about 9- 10 hours, it's 27 degrees right now I came in at 1pm. I don't think I should've stayed out there that long, I feel ill from the heat. I've spent the past couple of hours, to hold myself together, to not break down and cry

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 30th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 trigger warning - abuse, death

I'm not doing a great job at it right now, I don't think I'm doing to well😥

Why did they take his life?? Why did have sex with slaves when we were toddlers? Why did they torture and lie to us? Why did this have to happen😞

I want my baby back, I want theese memories to dissapear

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 30th, 2024

*hugs you tight* there's no good reason. There could never be a good reason for things like that. I want true recompense for you, him, and everyone who went through anything remotely similar. I want all of the bad to disappear... I can't exactly sit in the chair of judgment, but I know there's no coming back for people who would do that. I wouldn't be the only one who believes they should be erased. Maybe they could be recycled... But there's nothing inside them to be saved.


You'll never be alone now that you have him watching over you and friends that care about you. I will always love you and care about you, and nothing could ever change that.

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm just not doing well

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 30th, 2024

I’m here, honey… Talk to me <3

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean thankyou all, but don't worry I'm ok ❤❤ I love you all ❤

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 31st, 2024

You didn’t seem ok earlier :(

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm trying ❤❤

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 31st, 2024

Love you too. ❤️❤️❤️ Anything I can do for you, I'm here for it! 💪💪

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 31st, 2024

Ditto <3

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean ❤❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 today I am a 

funny-reactions.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 5th, 2024

I'm this everyday but today. Thank you for taking over. 😂

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 5th, 2024

What’s a noot noot hehe

1 reply
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 7th, 2024

I am the eggman.

29 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

egg.gif

28 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 7th, 2024

Coo coo kachoo.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 7th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I always wondered what you looked like, now I know😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

26 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 7th, 2024

I’m a dude????? I didn’t know that hehe

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 7th, 2024

I’m beautiful, darker skinned, and klutzy XD

23 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I know your beautiful. I can tell by your friendship ❤❤

22 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 7th, 2024

Awwww thank you <3

21 replies
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 7th, 2024

Pine… why are you awake XD

4 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

fairy-godmother.gif

40 replies
load more