Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 8th, 2024

I’ve been dealing with a lot of antsy-ness lately, and I thinking writing on 7Cups is causing it somehow. Not 7Cups itself!!! I think going back and forth and writing short things or something is making my body freak out somehow. Idk why. I don’t understand it any more than you do…


So I may cut back on 7Cups a bit, like going on it fewer times a day. Don’t worry about me, I’m just trying to figure out my weird body and brain lol!


My exception is Torean. I’ll write on our thread because he legit keeps me sane every day lol! I need him. He’s my rock <3 <3 <3


Dont worry, I’ll be on, just a bit less often <3

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 8th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 awww hugs kiara ❤❤ you gotta do what's best for you ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 8th, 2024

Pine, go to bed on time tonight. It’s late no matter what time zone you’re in XD

17 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 8th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 gotta exercise😁

jelly-bean-dance.gif

20 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 8th, 2024

What is that????

19 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 8th, 2024

It's a jelly bean with a big jelly belly 😂

18 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 8th, 2024

Oh like me. My tummy feels so fat lately. Lol

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 9th, 2024

So not true. 😉

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 9th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean let's never play that game😱😱😱😱

2 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 9th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 2am 18 Celsius.  I'm officially melting😩😩😩


15 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 9th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean just had a 45 minute epic battle, with this giant bug. He put up a good fight. I'm not going to lie, I did poop myself a couple of times.. But anyways I was victorious I finally squashed that little booger... turns out it was just a raisin after all

12 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 9th, 2024

Lmao, *plays victory fanfare* I'm going to hand you you're trophy filled with spoils of war as soon as you get cleaned up.


I had a super easy fight with a brown recluse. They're the only typ of spider that I squash. But even though I squashed that one, apparently another one bit me. That bite itched all night, and it hurt a little after that.

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 9th, 2024

How did you survive lol

8 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 9th, 2024

Lol, sadly it's not the first or second or third or twentieth time I've been bitten by one... I don't know why we always get them. I mean, there's forests nearby... I live slightly towards the outskirts.

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 9th, 2024

Ooh go hiking!!!! <3

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 9th, 2024

I do. It needs to cool down. I'm ready to do all kinds of hikes. But this 100 degrees thing isnt doing it for me. Can't even swim in temps like that.

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 9th, 2024

Yeah, that’s way too hot. Lol

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@Torean can you take me hiking???? You'll have to push me though it carry me, while I eat icecream😋

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 10th, 2024

And I’ll fan her on the trip lol

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 10th, 2024

Honestly that sounds kind fun. I just need a nice cooler place for it. 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 thankyou😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@Torean awww poor torean. But thanks for the trophy😁😁

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 10th, 2024

I have a challenge for all 4 of us <3

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ooooo! Yaaay! I bet I win😁

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 10th, 2024

You might!!! You can use your art ;)

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yaaaay! I'm good at something😁😁😁😁

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 10th, 2024

You definitely are <3


I want all of you to make Christmas cards for the people around you! Start now so you have ample time. I just started… I make at least 300 a year, so August 1st is my start date <3

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 you know 300 people😮😮 wow! Look at you misses popular ❤❤ but that is a good idea ❤ challenge accepted😁

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 10th, 2024

More than lol… Coworkers and Bible study and church <3


If you don’t want to write, just make drawings on cardstock! Ask your carers to get you some colorful cardstock and help you cut it to a smaller size <3

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok I'm ready, as soon as my back stops hurting so bad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Wow! That's so many people. I know about 30 people, that's the carers, staff, and other residents here at.the nursing home. Oh and my psychiatrist, psychologist my doctor and the two nurses😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 10th, 2024

Update on my friend: he spoke at his wife's funeral today. We all hung out throughout the morning after that and at a lunch thing. He's coming home in two days. The kids are getting tired easily but they're doing really well, considering.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@Torean awww bless them all ❤ that must have been a hard day for you, are you ok? You've been a good friend to him ❤ I'm glad the kids are ok and he gets to be back with them soon ❤sending lots of love to them and my condolences. Poor torean🙁 hugs you tightly, we are all here for you ❤

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 11th, 2024

Thank you ☺️❤️ *hugsssss*. I saw him again today. He seems almost completely back to normal now. I was really worried for a while, but it's finally getting better

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@Torean oh thank God ❤❤ that's great news ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🎶🎶 ohhh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleiggghhh, ohh jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way 💃💃💃💃💃

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Why are you awake at 3am???? Lol

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 cause I went to bed at 3:30 pm💃💃💃

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Why???? Lol

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I have to sort of take my last pain meds when my pain levels get to high, and at that point I just don't want to be awake anymore. So I take my sleeping meds too. There's not a lot I can do when the pain levels get that bad. But doctor sleep, always makes me better 😁❤

alien-dancing.gif

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Sleep is a great doctor <3

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yep😁❤❤

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Is it weird being awake in the dark? Do you use your phone or computer for 7Cups?

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm not allowed to have a phone, I use a tablet computer thingy😁 ❤ I have a huge fear of falling asleep before night comes and the world turns dark😨 but if I wake up and it's morning dark or not, I know I've made it through another night ❤ 

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Where does that fear come from?


Nightlight? One of those cool light things that shows the universe on your ceiling??? <3

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I have pretty lava lamps I leave on. 

I'm not sure where that fear comes from, I've never really thought about it

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Ooh those sound cool <3


Have you ever heard of a rock salt lamp? <3

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 no I have not. I will look it up🙂 are they pretty?

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Yeah! They’re like an orange rock that glows. Yeah, it sounds weird, but it looks pretty cool <3

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 11th, 2024

They really are pretty 😁 my coworker has one, and I'm envious of it

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm scared really really scared

31 replies
load more