Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

What are you all most afraid of?? Theese are the catergories what's your biggest fear in each

Animals

people

Supernatural

Day/week/month/year or occasions

Odd/irrational fear

15 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 hello, this torean speaking through tiny, my (torean) answer to all of those is this....

garfield-garfield-and-friends.gif

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Yeah that’s me hehe

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Not super scared of animals, but I suppose it would be spiders crawling on me and German Shepherds biting me (those things are evil sometimes lol)


Men. Definitely men. I go on high alert and fight or flight when I think a man is hitting on me, especially an older man. Also, scared of people leaving me. And people forgetting me, like when they’re supposed to pick me up.


Scared that I don’t actually belong to God because I’m struggling.


Not scared, but multiple holidays make me sad when I think ____ isn’t here to enjoy this. Valentine’s Day is really painful for me on the years that I’m single.


Im scared of the dark lol!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 my poor little kiara 🙁 just know there are more good people than bad in this world ❤ and God loves you no matter what, sometimes people loose their faith along the way, but he loves them. Sometimes people do things God doesn't agree with, but he loves them. And some people loose their way for a while, but God loves you no matter what ❤ God will always love you ❤

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 11th, 2024

Animals... I am justified in being afraid of hippos. They're something that should actually be feared. Also chimpanzees.


With people, I'm scared of groupthink. I don't understand how people can feel so part of a group that they don't stop to think about their personal actions in it... The one time I went to one of my high school's football games, our team got a touchdown, and the crowd started chanting something really horrible. Even a few of the teachers. I was looking around, and found just one other person feeling how I was, and the look we shared had a kind of confused horror that's hard to explain.


Supernatural - well... I don't mess with Ouija boards anymore. One time we were using one, and someone put Waldo's paw (that was my schnauzer growing up) on the planchette. He ran and we couldn't find him. Now, for context, Waldo was a snob, and wouldn't go into a messy room... Which is to say, he wouldn't go into my room, and my closet was even worse. When we finally found him, he was in the closet trembling.


Occasion... I'm afraid of Black Friday and all the sheer entitled stupidity involved with it


Odd/irrational... I know this is another animal, but it's not a fear, it's a dislike. Pigs are really quick to cannibalize, and would eat a loving owner before trying to help them if they got seriously injured.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@Torean I think all those fears are or should be feared by everyone.  I hope waldo was ok😕 maybe we should feed all human cannibals to the pigs😁 and yep groupthinking is just dangerous, morals don't matter when everyone else is doing it😥

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 12th, 2024

Waldo seemed to be ok once we put the board away. And I like your idea on that 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@Torean ❤😁❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 you know that flashback has stayed with me all day😥 I can't seem to shake the fear away, I don't know why. So I'm gonna write what it was about here

trigger warning.. Bad people

So it was a flashback of when my owners where teaching me and a few other slaves how to read and write, I must of been 7 or 8 years old. We were all wearing shock collers and

ok actually I'm just gonna stop there, sorry everyone

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th, 2024

Noooo this is a safe place… Please continue <3


I’m sorry I never came back last night, I needed sleep :(

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 dont be sorry ❤❤ sleep is important ❤

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 11th, 2024

That sounds horrible. That's no way to be taught... *Hugs you* I don't know how everything about them could be so disgusting and abusive. I love you and always will. ❤️❤️ I wish I could take all of that past and the flashbacks and make it into something better for you

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@Torean thanks torean ❤ I guess it's like you said in your fears 'groupthink' 😥

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 12th, 2024

I guess there really is no limit to how ugly groupthink can get .. I don't understand how people fall into it so easily

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@Torean I don't either😥

Never follow the masses, cause sometimes there's a silent 'm' 

2 replies
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 12th, 2024

Tiny, I’m so glad you weren’t upset that I tagged you in a random post lol! That person just sounded like a super nice person who needs good friends here <3

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 awww sweetie you can always tag me in people's post ❤❤ she does seem really sweet she's going through a lot by the sounds of things bless her ❤ but never be afraid to tag me ❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 12th, 2024

Awwww thank you <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 moneyyyy I want money, gimme monneeeyyyyyy 

And kiara wants a kiss 💋

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 13th, 2024

I want a Torean kiss <3

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 one torean kiss coming right up😁

kisses-cow.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 13th, 2024

Pine SHOULD be asleep rn >.>


hehe

34 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 13th, 2024

Will my depression and sadness ever go away…? :(

21 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yes it will, but till then I'll just hug you ❤❤ everything will be ok ❤I love you ❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 14th, 2024

Awww tanks hehe

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 14th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 boing boing boing 

jumped-spring.gif

10 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree there's nothing quite as refreshing, as a early morning bowel clean out ❤

5 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 sparrow is out playing he wanted to say hi

img-20240815-035514-0-kindlephoto-1973022459_1723691646.jpg

4 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 15th, 2024

There are 15 likes on this thread… There are only 4 of us tagged here. Hmmmmmmm… hehe

14 replies
load more