Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean

Everyone was shocked when I put ginger in the curry.... They really did love that cat

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

That escalated quickly XD

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

sadness-pain.gif

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

I’m so sorry :’(


Did you see the cursor wandering around in that GIF lol

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 oh yeah I just noticed that😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean

Where's torean hiding?? I hope he's ok ❤ we love you torean ❤

19 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 19th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean

I just watched someone try to park their car for like 10 minutes. Now I'm not sexist, so I'm not going to guess what sex she is

9 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 19th, 2024

😂😂

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 19th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm home🙂

13 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 21st, 2024

I have a migraine :(

8 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 well heelloo chickens ❤❤❤

have you 3 ever lost a person here you've been trying your hardest to support?? Like to the grim reaper? Or upset someone with out meaning to, and hoping they will forgive you?? And have you had people call you names and be nasty just cause they expected more from you, and you couldn't give more??

11 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 22nd, 2024

Nice intro 😂


Ummm, yes to all three. Especially the last two... Those have happened a lot.

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@Torean it's really really overwhelming. Especially the first one. And at the moment I've got a 14 year old girl, who I've been trying to help for a while now. She did something silly, now she's on a life support machine for over a month now. She's in critical condition 😢 they operated on her brain hemirage (bleeding) she has a fractured skull, 3 rd degree burns, and spinal injury. I'm so worried, her friend has been keeping me informed. It's just heartbreaking I keep praying and hoping. Then this morning I upset a guy by a message that was taken the wrong way🙁 I apologised and been reaching out, but nothing🙁 he's been going through many dark things and I've been trying to help him for months🙁 I got a bit overwhelmed with it all this morning and cried for hours😥

I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore, its all just so much to take in. What helped you through?

9 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 22nd, 2024

Geez, what did this girl do to make those injuries happen? I'm so sorry. I hope she recovers well. It didn't look like my friend was going to, and I got to hang out with him yesterday.


As for whatever this guy took wrong, it's not your fault. Sometimes people need to sit back and try to not take things horribly. I hope that he gets your messages and comes back around soon too. ❤️


Not much helps with those things really, but they can get better, and they often do. None of its your fault, and I'm here in any way that I can be. ❤️❤️. That said, the first one is definitely the hardest. What info do they have on her brain bleeds? Those might be on the outside and it'll be totally ok.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@Torean she had a surgery to stop it, I think it went well ❤ I haven't heard any news this week, so just praying

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 23rd, 2024

It should work. I really hope that it does. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 23rd, 2024

@Torean thanks torean ❤ I hope she's gonna be ok

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2024

I’ve been there. I’ve upset people on 7Cups, and I’ve known the pain of realizing someone may have hurt themselves, or worse. I think someone who posted about unaliving themselves may have done it. All we can do is love on them as much as we can. We can’t stop them from doing what they want to do, but we can show them what love and acceptance is. I think we save more lives than we realize… Please remember that. <3

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah I hope we do help more people than not. It's just heartbreaking🙁 but we can only do our best, especially cause we have our own problems to worry about too. I love you kiara ❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2024

You mean like… someone throwing themselves out of their wheelchair and making me panic??? XD


We can only do what we can do. The rest is up to God. <3


I love you more <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2024

Just saw a bumper sticker:


”If you get any closer, I’ll fart.”


XD

16 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 nooooo! I live at fart level😱 rolls away fast♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd, 2024

XD

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 23rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror😥😥 they really need to lower that damn! Mirror

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 23rd, 2024

Lol


But for real… do you really feel like that?

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 23rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 no I don't really feel like that ❤ 

I was just messing around😁

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 23rd, 2024

PSA: I just posted like 8,000 new posts under icebreakers, if y’all wanna go check them out <3

2 replies
load more