Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 23rd, 2024

I just farted loudly in front of people -_-

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 25th, 2024

I'm so proud of you 😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 24th, 2024

My thumb is stiff and it hurts :’(

2 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 24th, 2024

What food/drink are y’all craving rn??

18 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 torean!!!!! Eat normal people food!! Eww😝😝😝😝😝😝

1 reply
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

Wanna see something cute?? Well I'm gonna show you anyway 😁

img-20240824-232236-3-kindlephoto-259775909_1724638010.jpgimg-20240824-232032-0-kindlephoto-259900331_1724638021.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11


Awwww lol

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425  if I was a cartoon character I'd probably be timmy 😂😂😂😂😂

timmy-south-park.gif

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 what cartoon character would you guys probably look like???

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

Some freak of nature.

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 this would be you😁

anime-girl.gif

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

Meh

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 nah! This is you ❤

cute-girl-charming-girl.gif

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

AI???

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah your a gif now😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

I’m getting tired of people making fun of my username. Like, I’m not forcing Jesus on anyone. I’ve barely mentioned it. Why are we making fun of something that has nothing to do with the conversation??? What did I do…? :(

21 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 you didn't do anything sweetie ❤ I'm sorry people are picking on you😥 I never know when people are picking on me, or joking. But it's not nice🙁 not on a mental health site. Gives you a really big hug ❤❤ I love you ❤

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

I’d rather they bully me than Nahoa.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😥

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 26th, 2024

Agreed with Tiny. I've truly never seen you do anything to make people uncomfortable from your religion. There's nothing wrong with your username, and I'd be happy to stand up for you. ❤️


No one's making fun of Nahoa here are they?

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 torean!! Torrreeeaaaannnn!! Toreeeeaaaaaaaaaannnn! 

You are being summoned to come protect kiara, from the evil man

15 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

You didn’t tag him hehe

14 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah! I thought he'd hear me shouting😂😂😂

13 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

He’s asleep… Yell louder hehe

12 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 TORRRREEEAAAANNN!!

ToreeeeeaaaaAAAAANNNNN! Wake uppppppppp

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

Didn’t work… LOUDER!!!! Hehe

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂 he's to lazy. To wake up

9 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 26th, 2024

*shows up in a sharp red suit, messed up hair, sleepy rings under my eyes, and a big yeti full of coffee* 'sup? Sorry, I turned my summoning alerts on silent, people were making me help them move in the heat.

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 26th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂 that's fair enough ❤ so what cartoon character  you look most like???

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 26th, 2024

Uhh, I'm having a hard time with that one. Right now, my hair is probably like Donnie from The Wild Thornberrys 😂

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

Awww I bet you look cute <3

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

How rude of them lol


Sharp red suit???

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 26th, 2024

Lol, I did look a little cute this morning. 😂 It probably doesn't look cute now.


I really did have to do that yesterday. It wasn't too bad on the physical part, just hot. And it's just a professional/casual red dress shirt. 😂 I just thought a sharp red suit was a better image.

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

Lol you look like one of those dogs that just woke up?? Hehe


”Sharp dressed man” hehe

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 26th, 2024

Lol, pretty much.


Sharp dressed man indeed 😁 cue the zz top.

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2024

Hehe

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 27th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok 🤔🤔🤔 so I'm guessing this is what cartoon character torean would be

crap-kyle-broflovski.gif

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 27th, 2024

Pic won’t come up for me…

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 27th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

Oh. It came up on my computer lol

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 27th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂 what do you think🤔🤔 is that how you would picture him, in cartoon world??

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11


No... He's Kazehaya. And... you have to have watched the show to know how much like him Torean is... <3


png-clipart-kimi-ni-todoke-sawako-kuronuma-sadako-yamamura-manga-youtube-kimi-ni-todoke-black-hair-ring-thumbnail_1724734496.png

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 27th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425  cute ❤

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 27th, 2024

What show is that second one? The pic isn't wrong. 😂


I'm jealous of Kyle's afro. I wish my hair would work for one

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 27th, 2024

Kimi ni Todoke. It’s about this girl who everyone is scared of and makes fun of… He loves her and takes her under his wing, is gentle with her, defends her, supports her… <3

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 27th, 2024

Aww, maybe I am like him... ❤️ At best 😅

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 27th, 2024

At best?

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 28th, 2024

I have no idea what I meant by that. Ugh, sorry, I was doing like 12 things at once when I answered that lol

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 28th, 2024

You multitasker you hehe

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 28th, 2024

Lol, it failed me. I think I meant "at my best"

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 27th, 2024

Tiny, I’m sorry if I scared you with the spider pic. I wasn’t trying to scare you… I was trying to show you how cute they can be <3 I guess it didn’t make sense if you haven’t seen the videos. Will you please forgive me, for scaring you? :(