Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat Between @jesusredeemedme2425 and @mytwistedsoul

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th, 2024

Please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc if you are not the people listed in the title! Thanks! <3


You seem pretty dang awesome, and I'd love to get to know you if you'd like <3 No pressure if you don't... Feel free to ignore if you're not interested <3

365
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 10th, 2025

You have DID? (I feel like I knew this before but I forgot lol)

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yeah got diagnosed with it back in 2019

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 10th, 2025

I forgot :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 That's alright. I'm still in denial some days 😅

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 10th, 2025

How come?


Question: Am I talking to the same person every time?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Denial of it is part of it. One of the main "functions" of DID is denial. To live life mostly unaware of extreme abuse. It can be hard accepting that it was that bad growing up that others had to be created. 


Mostly but not always. (Like now 😉) Would it (does it) bother you? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 10th, 2025

I get that in a way. I think I blocked something out… and idk what it is. Possibly my dad. He’s dead now. I may never know…


Not at all <3 I’m mostly just intrigued. How do I know who I’m talking to? Can all alters follow the same conversation if they weren’t the ones who initiated it?


Sorry I forgot. I have a deep cloud of brain fog… and my health is tanking. Especially last night…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 If the conversation is in the same thread it's pretty easy to catch up and follow. Some have no desire to follow and interact. 

We used to give names but had problems with people trying to use them to trigger switches. We'll have to give this some thought. 

Have you thought of hypnosis or age regression to see if you can retrieve what you may have blocked out? 

Would you like to talk about what's going on with your health? Last night sounds as though it was pretty rough? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 11th, 2025

Why are people mean like that??? :(


Oh, you don’t have to give names at all :) I was just curious <3


Eh, tbh it prolly wouldn’t change anything. I couldn’t fix it even if I knew what it was.


Migraine, which caused a massive panic attack, which causes nausea, dizziness, etc. I could barely get to the bathroom. It was bad. :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I wish I knew the answer to this. People seem intent on causing harm to others. 


It does seem to be the way childhood trauma goes. Nothing ever really gets fixed, we just learn better coping skills (sometimes) 

Oh migraines are horrible. I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with those. Then to get hit with a panic attack on top of that. Do you get a warning that a migraine is coming? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 11th, 2025

I won’t trigger anybody out. That’s just mean. :(


Yep. Have you learned any good coping skills?


Yeah, but I don’t always pay attention to the pain until later.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 12th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Learned quite a few good coping skills but often forget them when they're needed most 


I think a lot of us ignore the warning signs of things until it's too late

I hope you have a good, migraine free day
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 13th, 2025

Ok don’t hate me for asking this, but I’m curious lol. Does that lack of punctuation in the last post, compared to the others, signify a change of alter? (I notice the little things. Lol)


Yeah, they’re good in theory but idk about putting them into practice.


That sentence feels deeper than you meant it…


I mostly did. I realized that my jacket has been pulling on my neck and making my head hurt. That may be a key discovery. <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Aww no hate at all. Actually it's kind of impressive that you noticed that. I don't think many other people have lol! We often use different greetings too


Everyone keeps telling me it gets easier with practice. The key is to practice before you need it. I don't think about it then lol

Hey that's a good realization! If you hold yourself tense that can set migraines off too. That's what a doctor told me anyway 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 14th, 2025

I’m autistic. I notice everything. Hehe… Except when people ask me about physical traits of other people. Like, I don’t even know what color their hair is. Lol


Exactly. Im too busy panicking to think about coping skills XD


I’m definitely always tense… That’s why I’m on 7Cups ;)

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 15th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm on the spectrum too but high functioning. Idk if I could describe someone's physical traits thiugh. I don't think I've ever had to before.  I usually don't even remember their name immediately after they tell me it 😅


It's irritating when people make it seem so easy to ground or calm down

Have you found anything that helps the tension at all?  

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 15th, 2025

Heh. Your last two responses were from two different alters. I can’t unsee it now XD


Really? You have Aspergers too? <3


Dude I don’t either XD I don’t even hear it half the time while they’re telling me what it is lol


Yeah, I just shut down. Today a guy triggered me. I just… shut down. It’s better that way I guess, idk


Not really

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 15th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I used to think it was impossible to have so many different things going on with one person but there's co-morbidity with everything it seems 😞

I do that too. I've been trying not to shut down but tbh I'm not really sure how to stop it either. I'm sorry to hear you got triggered though that really sucks. I do hope you're feeling better now - at least a little anyway ❤️
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 21st, 2025

What do you mean?


Dude apologized and wants to make it right. I felt a lot better after that :)


How do you usually respond to stress and trauma?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 24th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I used to thinking you couldn't be depressed if you had anxiety. I couldn't have DID because I was first diagnosed with BPD. I couldn't have trauma because I don't remember it

I'm glad he apologized :)

Dissociation 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 24th, 2025

Do you have any inking of the trauma?


How did you know you had DID?


I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this, and if it’ll perhaps seem offensive (please don’t judge), but I’m kinda jealous of people with DID. They can separate their trauma from their daily life in a way (I had a much better term in mind and I forgot it, sorry!). Like… They can forget. At least for awhile…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 A little bit. There are a few bad memories that are my own

I didn't until a protector had a therapist backed into the corner
It is just for a little while and not everyone has that amnesia and it oozes out even with it. No judgement given - I understand what you mean
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 26th, 2025

I thought the memories were tucked away by littles mostly? Do all alters have some amount of bad memories?


Was the therapist scared? Or did he understand DID and talk the protector down? Why was the protector triggered out? (No need to answer that if you don’t want to)


What’s just for a little while?


What does switching feel like?


Is it hard to date with DID?


I wish I could shove my memories and emotions into a box and lock them away…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 27th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It depends on the system. Some littles are trauma holders and others aren't. Each system is different

Oh yeah he was scared and promptly quit. Stating he's not able to work with people who have DID
Sometimes their bad memories bleed into dreams or their emotions can blend with mine. So nothing ever stays buried for long

Switches can be different. Sometimes they're sudden and other times it's more gradual. Sometimes I might feel a little dizzy or foggy headed. Or spacy. Other times things look different - more out of focus or more in focus. There's almost always a headache afterwards. Alot of times I don't even know it happened

Dating is - lol. I know some people here that are even married but for me I only sort of tried once with just online dating but it didn't end well

Have you tried to work through memories and emotions? I know the harder we try to push them away - the harder they seem to push back
Sorry I tried to keep it shorter 😬
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 28th, 2025

Does it depend on when the trauma happened?

Are your trauma holders littles?

Like… quit working with you, or quit entirely?

I didn’t know things could blend.

I wonder what causes the physical symptoms?

Why didn’t it end well?

Idk, I don’t really want to remember having a guy trying to break my finger and throwing me out of his car…

You never have to try to keep it short with me. <3 Be raw, be real, be you <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 28th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Not necessarily. Well sort of lol. DID forms in childhood but when we're older new trauma can cause splits. That creates a new part from an existing part

In our system the trauma holders are 4 littles - 2 teens and 2 adults. One is ageless and non-human. There are 16 in all but there could be more that haven't come forward yet
He just quit working with me

Supposedly it can be from changes in brain function and dissociation causes stress and stress causes dissociation - stress usually causes headaches

One of our protectors felt she was a threat plus she had trauma in her past too. From what I've been told that is challenging in itself - add in parts that may not like or trust the other person. It just makes it hard and I had just started to learn about DID at the time

I don't blame you for not wanting to remember that. Those would be bad memories to have 😞

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 29th, 2025

I don’t even remember a lot of my trauma, but it still affects me.

If he’s non-human, what is he?

How is it 4 littles if two are adults?

Do you know all the personalities of all of the other 15 alters?

Wow, that must be hard :(

Yeah, it would be really hard for me to date. I don’t trust men anymore.

If some of your alters are female or non-binary, what do you tell doctors your gender/sex is? Is it the one that matches your body parts, the one that matches what the host is, the one that the majority of the alters are, or something else?

Yeah… He broke me. Hard. :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 The brain has really good natural defense mechanisms. Painful things can be blocked or distorted to protect us. Traumatic memories are stored differently than regular memories. Even if we don't fully remember the triggers are still there


Non-human parts can be anything. Supernatural creatures like vampires or werewolves. Ghosts or fairies or demons. There can be animals or even inanimate objects 

My bad! Punctuation is meh. There's 8 total (that I know of) but only 4 are littles 

I know some better than others. There's a lot to figure out with everyone. We're still working on building trust and better communication 

It's understandable that you don't trust men. Going through trauma at the hands of someone can make it hard to trust

We have a certain part that fronts to deal with doctors and things like that. So gender doesn't come up much in those conversations

I'm sorry for what that man did to you. You didn't deserve that 😞 People should be treated gently with kindness and respect. I hope he got in trouble with the law

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 1st, 2025

I feel like some specific memory is suppressed. Idk what it is.

I think I’ve heard of someone who had a rock as one of their alters.

I wish I could have a wolf alter. I feel like I’ve kinda subconsciously felt like that for a long time. Sorta. That, plus some sort of bird. It’s hard to explain.

Wow, that’s a lot of trauma holders… Is that how much trauma you’ve had? Or do they just share it in bits and pieces?

How does building trust work, if they are all technically you? (I hope that doesn’t sound offensive, I mean no harm) <3 How do the alters interact?

Yeah… I’m afraid of men, and yet I love them. It’s a weird juxtaposition.

Does that part mirror the body’s gender?

I had the option of pressing charges. I didn’t. I didn’t want to ruin his life (he was a friend of mine, after all), I have no interest in dealing with the government and stuff, and I wanted it to go away quietly with the church getting involved. He chose to just disappear and leave instead of reconciling.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Kind of like dissociative amnesia maybe? EMDR might help or be something to try

I've heard that too! I know someone who has cat parts
Maybe a wolf is your animal spirit? Wolves and ravens usually have a working relationship with each other. They're both very cool animals

Some dealt with certain things specifically. But others do have bits and pieces shared among themselves

Each part wants to be heard. Even though they're a part of me they are still very much their own individual. With their own likes and dislikes. Quirks. For a long time most were unaware of the others. They were scattered in their separate places. Many were still stuck in the past. It's hard for them to understand that time has past. They were still stuck in the trauma. I need them to know they're safe. The abuse doesn't happen anymore. The bad things are done. I need them to get their comfort from me so they don't attach to people who leave. That I will keep them safe because I'm not a child anymore. It's like any relationship with someone you meet. You have to get to know them

You've been hurt by men. But some Some feel safer I guess? Like it's easier to make online friends than it is in person because it feels safer? 

Yeah. He's a he so it makes it easier lol 

Oh man. The would hurt extra bad because he was a friend. And the fact that he left without trying to reconcile or even just talk and give some kind of explanation or closure. Wow yeah that sticks with you. I'm really sorry that happened to you. Has the church been helping you work through all this? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 2nd, 2025

I’ve heard of EMDR, but idk about it.

That’s cool! I’d love to run like a wolf, galloping through the forest with no fear <3

I wonder why they share bits and pieces?

How do they not know about each other?

Attach to people who leave?

Yeah, some feel safer… but I’m still waiting for them to hurt me. And it’s more in person than online. I don’t even know most people’s genders on Cups lol

Yeah, I never heard from him again. I wonder how he’d act if we saw each other again by chance.

They did, but once he decided to leave, there wasn’t much else they could do. One of the group leaders, a friend of mine, more or less informally counseled me after that. But then… later she disappeared from my life too. Most of the people from that group ghosted me after awhile, especially after the group took a hiatus. It’s like I never existed.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 keep getting an API error so have to figure out what the issue is 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 10th, 2025

This site is so glitchy lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 26th, 2025

You ok? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yeah - just got busy and quiet lol

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 The therapist talked about EMDR but that's as far as we got lol

Memories aren't always compartmentalized. Or they can be shared

The amnesia creates a barrier kind of like a wall. Or there might be a gatekeeper that keeps things separated. Some parts hide or sometimes go dormant. There can even be subsystems ( a system within a system) 

People move on. Friendships end. They might have made promises that got broken. Little can attach to people they really like but then if something happens it can cause alot of problems. I won't leave or deny them - so they need to attach to me

That makes sense. The people who hurt you felt safe at one point too probably and then something bad happened. So there's a fear that it could happen again

Oh no :( I know people sometimes have to take a step back but I don't think they realize the problems just disappearing can cause. When people disappear like that it absolutely makes you feel like you never existed or mattered. I know people probably have their reasons to do so but geez alittle closure of sorts can really help

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 10th, 2025

Oh lol

Weird, isn’t the point of having alters to compartmentalize?

How do gatekeepers work?

How do subsystems work?

Yeah, I attach easily too. And break when they leave.

Yeah, I hold abandonment fear…

Yeah, especially when it’s a LOT of people disappearing. It’s like, am I that broken? Like, I know I’m a mess, but I can’t be annoying THAT many people all at once…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It can depend on the system and how it works. Some can have access to "what happened" As healing progresses and there's integration memories can be shared. Or one part might have some memories and a different part other memories but it's the same event. (smh) It's kind of confusing tbh

Gatekeepers control switches and who fronts. They can control access to certain - some or all parts or memories. It depends on the gatekeeper. They can control access to the inner world too. I thought we didn't have one but I do think one of our protectors does do some gatekeeping

😅 This is kind of complicated because there can be different kinds of subsystems. There can be a part that has their own group of alters. But they present or identify as the same part. They go by the same name even if they have different ages or different everything really but they still identify as the same person. In the inner world they have one body so it looks like one part. Like that part has its own DID
Or there can be a group of parts that are separate from the main system. They have their own inner world and structure. The main system is usually unaware of the subsystem. They might know about it and that it holds trauma but they don't know details. Sort of like our brains decided to cordon off that section and restrict access because we need to function. Hopefully this makes some sense 😅

Omgosh yeah I feel this too. I often feel like everything is just temporary because everyone leaves eventually 😞
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 16th, 2025

I’m sorry I take so long to respond…

Is it confusing even in your system?

Access to the inner world? Wym?

That… is super confusing lol! So it’s kinda like the worst memories get locked up in smaller systems? So there’s no access to it?

Everyone does leave. I hate that. I think a lot of it may be that I scare them off, idk. Or maybe I’m just overthinking that part.

I wish I could stop eating… I’m like The Very Hungry Caterpillar. But I’m not hungry…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 18th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It's ok :) there's never any timeline and some of my replies are pretty long. Sorry about that. I try to explain but get caught up in the details lol

It is confusing. It can take years to work through things and some parts are willing to work together or there's programs that prevent digging too deep - if you do - bad things can happen
The inner world is a place where parts can meet and live. (I'm not sure if that's what you were asking) 
There is access but it takes time and hard work. Think of it as launching a rescue mission and those parts are being held hostage by the bad memories 
Yeah I hate that too. I often think all of me is just too much. I don't want to deal with all of this myself - why would someone else want to either
Food can be comforting - a coping mechanism? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 18th, 2025

Does switching make public life harder?

Programs?

You said the gatekeeper controls access to the inner world.

Do those parts need rescuing?

Do you have people in your life who accept you the way you are? Like, who are ok with you switching, and they acknowledge and talk to each part as if they were their own person?

Yeah, like Torean said, it’s something I can control. And it brings good feelings. It’s very comforting in a world where I don’t know which way is up.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 24th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It can. Especially if it's stressful or triggering


Think of it like being brainwashed or mind control. RA/ SRA and cults can intentionally create parts with specific tasks for the abusers. These must be handled carefully because repercussions can follow if the program isn't followed
Gate keepers can control who fronts and who has access to the inner world. They can prevent the host from entering 

They do! But it's complicated and can be a little dangerous 

No. Only here am I accepted and that is... tentative and limited. There aren't many people in my life and not anyone that I'm close enough that I'd feel comfortable sharing this with

It does make sense. In a space where everything is chaos, to feel you can control something and it makes you feel good. It does give comfort 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 4th, 2025

I’m so sorry I’m so slow at responding, Twistie. It’s not you. It’s my mental block… My brain messes with me a lot, thinking that some things are hard to do, if that makes sense. Even drawing can feel like homework sometimes, and I love doing it!

Do people notice when you switch?

What’s RA/SRA?

Im confused… Specific tasks?

Why would they prevent the host from entering?

Why would they need rescuing? Why would it be dangerous?

I fully accept you <3 I hope that helps. <3

Why is it tentative and limited?

Do many people here know about your DID? Have they judged you for it?

What about your family?

Overeating makes me feel fat and bloated and disgusting… Disgusted with myself for having no self control.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 6th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It's ok! Don't worry about it. I have times when I just don't have it in me to write anyone. Like I don't have the energy for it or something 


Sometimes I think they probably do. Not many people say anything though

RA - ritual abuse. RSA (not SRA lol) - ritual s*xual abuse (autocorrect got me) 

Tasks could be anything. Maybe one is to keep secrets. Or behave a certain way. Or needed someone to punish others

It could be for safety. To keep the host away from traumatic memories or the parts associated with those memories 

Because where they are could be a terrible place. Cold and dark and they are stuck in the trauma. A part could get lost or stuck in the subsystem. They could destabilize the main system

Thank you :) It does help

They sort of seem not to like systems here. We need to be careful who goes where because of the rules. The chatrooms have all different kinds of people. There's been people who have been verbally attacked in the chats because of mentioning DID. Many just feel unheard here or that they don't belong

Not many people know anymore. There's still a few people that know and are ok with it. But there have been people who have used things that were shared to hurt or other people try to trigger switches

I'm no contact with my family

It sounds really hard to deal with. From what I've read it goes deeper than self control or will power. Do you see a therapist for help? Is there anything we can do to help you here? 


User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 6th, 2025

Remind me to respond later. Too loud here lol

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 22nd, 2025

You never reminded me and I forgot XD

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 23rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I left the site for a while 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 25th, 2025

You ok?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 28th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Sorry. Idk I just feel lost. It's been a long time since I've felt.... anything tbh. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 28th, 2025

Wanna talk?

Same… I go between feeling nothing and feeling everything. It’s so hard…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 28th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I used to do that - all or nothing. But lately it's just been nothing. I'm sorry you're dealing with this too. It is hard to deal with. Everything gets suppressed all the time and I don't know how to stop it

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 28th, 2025

You’re coping.

Do all the alters feel nothing? Or just the host? (Do you have a host?)

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 29th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yes we have a host and co-host. J is the main host and I am the co-host. I help with day to day life and other things that might come up. My name is Logan.  A protector has decided that big emotions are too much right now so he has been surpressing them for everyone.

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 30th, 2025

Hi, Logan! Nice to meet you <3 Tell J I said hi too :)

I wish I had a protector like that… Especially this week.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It's nice to meet you too! 

It's a rough week for you? I'm sorry that it is. Healing can be so very hard. We're big on distractions and busyness here. But some thing's this doesn't help and it doesn't actually solve anything. Do you see someone? A counselor or a therapist? You're welcome to talk about it here, if you'd like. 

If it bothers you that myself or any of the others come here will you please let us know? We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 31st, 2025

It’s been tough because of Mom’s illness. ER visits and such aren’t fun… Finally kinda caught up of my sleep tho.

I’ve spent WAY too many hours on 7Cups lol! I think I’m using it to cope…

I have, but I haven’t found a good therapist yet. A lot of negative experiences…

Absolutely not, quite the opposite! I’d love to meet the alters <3 I feel so honored that you’re telling me names, introducing them to me… Are you aware of how much of a privilege it is for you to trust me with these things, especially things that more than likely almost no one here knows? I am so honored to be trusted like that <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 4th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm sorry to hear that she's ill. Anything involving hospitals and doctors is never any fun. Do they know what's wrong with her? You're very close to her? 

It's good that you were able to catch up on sleep. 
In all honesty, I can think of worse ways to cope than being here but being here too much can also affect your mental health and not necessarily in a good way. 
Therapists can be hit or miss. A good one is worth their weight in gold but a bad one.... can cause more harm than good. 
I am. I debated about the names. I decided there couldn't be much harm. You seem like a good person from what I've seen here. People think very highly of you. We get so good at staying hidden, we forget how nice it is to be seen and acknowledged that we exist. 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 4th, 2025

We’re very close. Have you seen Gilmore Girls? She’s Lorelei, and I’m Rory.

She went to the doctor today, and he had good insights and tried some meds for her.

Unfortunately, this isn’t my first rodeo with hospitals…

I didn’t sleep much last night…

It’s more of an overwhelm. 7Cups in general has kept me same for so long… I just try to do too much all at once.

Yeah, one of mine had anger issues.

Im honored that you trusted me like that… Will I meet more of them? <3

I’m curious… Who have I been talking to over the course of our chat? Predominately at least?

I absolutely want to honor and see and acknowledge the alters <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 16th, 2025

Check my latest post in General Support… I went deep.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 18th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'll check it out! 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 22nd, 2025

Thanks :)

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 31st, 2025

I just wanted to give you a heads up (I’m sending this to all my active penpal chats):

I’ve been on 7Cups a lot lately and typing is bothering my carpal tunnel. I’ve also been reaching burnout, and haven’t been accomplishing things I want to do lol!

So I may be slow in responding, while giving my hand and my mind a bit of a rest. Please be patient with my slower responses! <3

ALSO… If I ever take longer than maybe 5 days to respond, the notification may have disappeared. Just send me a reminder post to send me a new notification, to remind me to respond :)

Thanks for understanding! <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 3rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 No worries! 

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I don't think any of us have ever watched that show. Heard of it but never watched it. We don't watch much tv anymore. I think it's really cool that you two have a really close relationship 

It's good to hear the doc had some good insights - I hope the new meds help. I hope it helps her feel better

Yeah you have to be careful with your energy here. In general it can be a great place but it can burn you out quickly - plus with the carpal tunnel 

Oh that's no good. An angry therapist would be triggering - along with scary and hard to open up to

For the most part I think just me and him. Logan is a good guy - pretty down to earth. It's been years since he's told anyone his name here - kind of surprised tbh - not many people notice the differences - so. There might might a few more lol  We're more cautious with some

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 5th, 2025

You should watch at least one episode :)

Yeah, I love my mommy and she loves me <3

She seems to be doing quite a bit better :)

But I love it hehe

Yeah, it wasn’t fun lol

How is it chosen who fronts the most? Or does it just happen?

Wow, he trusts me enough to tell me his name <3

The differences are subtle but noticeable to me :)

Why cautious?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'll have to check it out 

It's good you love each other! I mean that's how it should be ❤️
That's great! I'm so glad she's doing a lot better 😊
Usually it just happens - triggers or stress but sometimes they ask for time out if there's something they want to do or whatever

You're a really nice and kind person and there's nothing threatening about you. I think he misses having safe outsiders to talk to sometimes 

Some of the others don't play nicely with outside people or they're afraid or the littles kind of aren't welcome here and the places they used to go here aren't active anymore. Or some come here and read or just post on twistedsoul threads. They want to feel a part of something without really getting involved


User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 6th, 2025

Let me know what you think! <3

My mommy is amazing <3

What would they want to do, that the others wouldn’t do? Like, if they wanted to do dishes, wouldn’t someone else do it too? How does that kinda thing work? (Idk if that made any sense lol)

Awww thank you <3

Please tell him I would love to be a safe outsider for him <3

Play nicely?

What would they be afraid of?

Tell the littles they are absolutely welcome here <3 I mean, I act like a 5-year-old all the time… I’m autistic. Let the butt jokes begin! Hehe. I also like kids books and puppies and stuffed animals and games and stuff… All kid stuff hehe

Where would the littles hang out? Could you make them a safe place for DID littles to play?

Do they post without identifying themselves? Do they stay on topic?

Who made your account? Was it originally supposed to be used by just one alter, on multiple?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It wasn't too bad. I saw the episode where the girl (Rory) was supposed to be writing a book or helping to write an autobiography but the woman kept talking about a children's book about a whale and a mouse or rabbit as Rory said. And Lorelei's father left money in a trust for Luke to build his restaurant empire


Some of them have other things they like. Hobbies and such.Cooking or writing. Or playing. The littles like to feel the sunshine 😊

They can be hostile and confrontational with people. They'd get us all into trouble or banned

People can be scary. Some are afraid of being hurt. Or they get attached to people here and then those people disappear 😕

There might be one that might pop in lol. He likes to tell knock knock jokes 😊

It's not possible here. There are other places where they're welcome and get to chat with other littles. They're welcome in the DID chat here too but of course an adult would be better for those chats

They sometimes do ice breakers or the word games here or they did. They spend more time playing games or doing Legos 

It was made by someone in the system that didn't know what was going on and wasn't aware of all the others. That one fused with another and 2 became one. I found a note for here
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 10th, 2025

Ohhhh “The Year in the Life” was NOT that good lol! You gotta watch the original. Year in the Life was really dark and depressing lol

What are your hobbies? What happens if you switch in the middle of working on one of those hobbies?

Have they done that? Have you gotten into trouble at all?

Yeah… I can relate. People hurt me or leave all the time…

Hehe I’d like that :)

Where else would littles hang out?

What do alters do when they’re not fronting? Do they go anywhere, or just go dormant for a bit?

Why wasn’t that alter aware of the others? Was it before a diagnosis?

A note for her?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 12th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'll have to look for that one. (We would be drawn the the dark and depressing one lol) 

I like to build things and do carvings. If things are calm and there's no triggers switching won't happen as much. If we would switch what happens next depends on who comes to the front. Most would walk away from the hobby and do something else. It depends on the circumstances 

In the beginning there were problems with some people here. Those people would push issues and start trouble and some of the others would push back - hard. They weren't as strict with rules here back then.

There's other sites that have little spaces. There's a place that starts with a D and ends with cord that has spaces like that. Plus they play games there too. They said they only like hanging out there with certain people

Some might go dormant. They do things in the inner world. They might read or paint. Listen to music. Whatever they want really 

I guess they didn't really let themselves be known. A lot of times parts of a system don't know about each other. You just sort of feel like you're crazy and losing your mind. Especially when you start hearing things in your head

A post it note saying 7cups. The laptop saved the username and password. I think it was a different user name in the beginning though? I'm not sure
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 12th, 2025

All of you would be drawn to the darker one? Or just some?

It’s on Netflix btw :)

Hopefully they switch at a good stopping point… Having a glue gun plugged in wouldn’t be a good time lol

It’s weird how they censor that word, because, it’s like… an actual word. Lol

How does one read or paint in the inner world? Is listening to music in the inner world like the mental radio that plays in my head constantly?

That must be really weird… Not understanding what’s going on.

Was that weird? Seeing a post it note that you didn’t write?

Forgive me if any of this seems weird or rude or anything… Writing while Mom’s Netflix plays is very distracting lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Just some :)

Watched the first one. "Are you my new daddy?"  They seem to have a good relationship with each other. But the parents.... wow talk about emotional blackmail! You may have started something lol because I feel pulled to watch another episode 

Cooking is the worst for switching. Leaving burners on. Burning food 

It's sad the things they feel they need to censor. It wasn't always like this. It's frustrating because it doesn't allow any freedom with what someone wants or needs to post

It's sort of like having a very vivid imagination. It's metaphorical rather than literal. Yes and no. It's hard to explain. They're not auditory hallucinations either. Some don't communicate with words at all but use images or feelings

It can be really confusing. Some of us know different people and if we haven't interacted with that person it can get really awkward 

It was. We have noticably different handwriting

No worries! What was she watching? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

Hehe the humor in the shows is HILARIOUS! So many random pop culture references, the quick on your feet humor, the gentle digs at each other hehe

The grandparent thing is part of the draw lol! It’s dramatic but funny at the same time :) Not overwhelmingly stressful either.

Hehe you will probably start binging episodes. Trust me, it’s THAT good hehe

Idk if this sounds dumb, but is there a way to broadcast into the inner world, “I’m cooking now, so don’t you guys DARE switch with me until the food is done!” Lol

I think they’re trying to avoid offsite contact.

I’m sure it’s hard to explain… I can imagine. I know you’re not crazy either lol! Or hallucinating. This is a real thing…

Crazy… How some of you know certain people and some don’t… That must be really unsettling.

How does the handwriting change?

Ginny and Georgia. :)

I’ve been meaning to ask you for literal MONTHS lol… What are your thoughts on DissociaDID?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 7th, 2025

Tonight’s challenge: Knock out at least one “Needs Reply” post <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'll see what I can find ❤️

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

I’m struggling…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 How can we help? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

Idk

Multiple people keep telling me to rest, because I’m so burnt out… My hand has been hurting a ton lately. But I’m so antsy… I need to be helping people, drawing, giving out tracts, serving… But idk how. I don’t want to be idle. I want to keep loving people! :(

I’m so close to a breakdown…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Would soaking your hand help any? I think it's really nice that you want to keep helping people but if you keep pushing yourself your body will make you take a break. What about a speech to text thing? Where you talk and it turns it to text? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

It’s not the wrist thing really… I mean it is… But it’s… more.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 How about a heating pad? They offer a little more coverage. Heat is supposed to promote healing. Or ice if the area is swollen? You've probably tried all these! 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

It’s not that… I’m so close to a breakdown.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh! I'm sorry it took me a minute to catch on. What helps during the these times? Is there someone you can talk to? You can talk here too of course. Are you safe? Were there triggers or is it just a build up. I'm sorry I'm afraid I'm probably saying all the wrong things

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

You’re fine lol

Idk… I’m just overwhelmed…

I’m safe. I’m always safe. No matter how depressed I get… I never get that far.

It’s a build up of constantly being “on” and on alert and working and “being ready on beck and call”… I very rarely get an actual day off. I’m always on alert, on standby…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm glad you're safe ❤️

That would be stressful. You'd almost have to half afraid to start anything for fear of being called into work. That would add to any hyper vigilance too I bet 😕

Do you get any vacation time? Could you take a day or two? If you can't travel for whatever reason. Maybe you could plan a staycation? Get a kiddie pool and soak your feet and drink lemonade or make mocktails and read or watch movies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

I don’t mean for work… I mean taking care of my mom.

I could take a week off… And still be in hyper vigilant mode. My life is h*****h…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh. That is a hard job to have. It's 24/7. Does she need a lot of help? Could someone from the church step in? Could you get a caregiver through the council of aging? Even if it's just every other day or even just a few hours would probably be helpful too. You shouldn't have to do it all yourself. I know it's easier said that done 

I went through that with my grandparents

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 14th, 2025

She needs a lot of help, and I’m the only one who can be there 24/7 (except when I’m at work of course). She trusts me the most.

Council of aging?

What happened with your grandparents?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Of course she trusts you. You have a good relationship but it can be a strain. And with the hospital scare you both had. 

Grandfather had a heart attack. Grandmother had Alzheimer's. He went before her and she would ask about him all the time. And then she started not knowing who I was. She od'd 3 times because she would forget she took something

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 14th, 2025

Yeah…

Aw man… That’s so hard. I’m so sorry…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Thank you ❤️ Does she have a friend that could come sit with her maybe twice a week? Just for 2 or 3 hours? I know it's not much but maybe it would give you a little time to not have to worry and be on call 

I'm guessing you don't live in the US? The council of aging can help you find helpers or people to mow - I think they have community centers too where older folks can visit and play chess or bridge 

I saw your other thread and I wasn't sure what to say. They seem to think you mean a break here too and I didn't want to put you on the spot or anything

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 14th, 2025

No one we know we’ll enough or that she would be comfy with.

She’s not old, she’s just sick.

I do live in the US, I just know nothing XD

A break here? Wym?

Put me on the spot how?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh 😕 Although I do understand the trust part. It's hard to find people you can trust

I just meant that reading what some of the comments everyone was saying about taking a break and if you need a break from here you should take one - like I did but then you told me me it's not a break from work and that you enjoy spending time here. I didn't want to start talking about how it's not so much a break from here at Cups but a break from home responsibilities 
Idk 😅 I'm probably not making much sense or I'm confusing both of us 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 15th, 2025

Yep.

Well… You’re right about the last sentence ;)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Take the weekend. Unplug. No one will get upset with you for looking after yourself

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 13th, 2025

I will, tho.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 14th, 2025

What’s my next move? I did some hygiene self care and I was thinking about creating a playlist, since mine disappeared once I deleted a music app. What else? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Who does the cooking? Would making a menu type thing help any during the week?  How about a list of movies you'd like to watch? Or a summer must read list? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 15th, 2025

We don’t have kitchen access, so it’s mainly microwaved foods and salads.

Idk…. I’m going through my huge stack of books, and have 3 more boxes in storage.

Did you read about what I’m doing with Netflix lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Oh no kitchen access would be hard. I think missed that comment about Netflix 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

Yep

I start watching a movie for 5 minutes, and if it’s lame after 5, I change lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Lol! Hey if it works.... I usually turn it off if it starts in a language I can't speak and I have to rely on subtitles to understand what's going on. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP June 17th, 2025

Yeah, I like multitasking, so subtitles are generally out for me lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more