Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat Between @jesusredeemedme2425 and @mytwistedsoul

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th, 2024

Please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc if you are not the people listed in the title! Thanks! <3


You seem pretty dang awesome, and I'd love to get to know you if you'd like <3 No pressure if you don't... Feel free to ignore if you're not interested <3

365
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 25th, 2025

Also, check my last post under general

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 25th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Dating Kiara? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 25th, 2025

Not really but yes XD

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 25th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2025

Check my newest post under general. Beware the TW…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Will do!  ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 26th, 2025

Ty

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2025

They removed your apathy post? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 2nd, 2025

I noticed! I asked why. No response yet. Eh. It served its purpose as a vent. It doesn’t matter if it exists anymore <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It's annoying though. Because I see it more and more and they're supposed to let people know why they removed something

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 2nd, 2025

I’m hoping it’s a glitch. The app and site seem to be very glitchy lately…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Very very glitchy 😕

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 4th, 2025

I was told it was deleted because it was a crisis post.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Writing about apathy is a crisis post? Omg this place....😐

Yet there's been a post about s*icide up for days. Makes no sense (smh) 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 4th, 2025

I feel like a fat greedy whale.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Aww what has you feeling that way? I don't think you are, but it's not important what I think. It's important why you think that ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 9th, 2025

Because of my ED

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 3rd, 2025

Hey :)

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Hi :) 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 5th, 2025

Whatcha up to lately? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Not much. Put a new motor in the truck. Got a puppy. Had snow and it got cold out. You? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 5th, 2025

TELL ME ABOUT THE PUPPY! <3

I’ve been working on Christmas cards and trying not to lose my mind in general XD

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Puppy is a mixed breed but a smaller dog.  He's 4 months old. His name is Yogi :) He's teething and has turned into a furry land shark!

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 5th, 2025

Awww furry land shark hehe! Is he eating everything???

You too?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 He is! Leaves, sticks, the cat. Everything 

Yes. The past few months have been exceptionally hard. I'm sorry you're struggling too :(

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 5th, 2025

He ate the cat??? Lol

How so? I’m so sorry :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 6th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 If any part of something fits in his mouth he tries to eat it lol

Can't seem to shake a depression. Had a realization about a few things with friendships. Sort of like you did I guess? How they're onesided

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 10th, 2025

Sounds like me. Lol

Yep. That’s me. Check my latest post…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 10th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 About your listener? It's always hard losing a good listener and they're actually so hard to find. It's happened more times than I care to admit. I hope you can find another person that you connect with but it might take time and then to build a relationship with them... To open up .. it takes time ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 11th, 2025

It’s so hard to find a good one. I’m constantly getting ghosted.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 12th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 The ghosting has really become a problem here. It's frustrating and disappointing. I always ask them to just let me know instead of ghosting but I guess ghosting is easier 

I'm sorry that happens to you. I wish I had someone I could recommend to you :(

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 12th, 2025

Yeah. Imagine if I was worse off mentally than I am…

I have some nice people I’m talking to, but none I fully click with, yk?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 13th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I've brought that very argument up with higher ups a while back. There really isn't much they can do to stop it though. I just wish the listeners would give a little thought to how it comes across to us members when they just disappear. :/

That click is pretty important and helpful because it makes it easier to open up. I really hope you find someone soon! ❤️

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 19th, 2025

Yeah… We are not toys to be played with and then discarded.

Haven’t really found anyone… I feel quite alone.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 This is true. I know it's voluntary but I do wish people took the role a little more seriously 

I'm sorry you're lonely. It sucks. I always noticed too that it's a little quieter here at cups during the holidays 😕 


User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP December 22nd, 2025

Exactly.

Christmas hurts.

How’s Twistie doing? <3 How are the alters and the system as a whole? Everyone getting along?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Trying not to lose your mind. Very relatable. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Holidays are just hard. Some of us have good memories but some also have bad memories. It's hard walking a fine line to let the ones that enjoy it while also validating the feelings of the ones who don't 🤪 Other than that just dealing with depression and the constant urge to isolate 

How are things with you? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP January 7th

That third sentence tho.

Oh yk, Kiara being Kiara. Sigh

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I think Kiara is too hard on herself. ❤️ Have your migraines been better? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP January 11th

On and off. I think I may be identifying triggers. But I’m also not sure lol

Did you see my cultural food posts in Around the World??? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 12th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I hope you figure out what's causing them. I know headaches, especially migraines are just horrible to deal with

I have lol! They're pretty cool! 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP January 14th

I think I’ve figured out some triggers. But idk. Lol

Check out the 5 I just added lol

Are the alters getting comfy being on 7Cups?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 14th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Triggers can be hard to figure out because it could be a combination of things. Migraines are horrible

Yes and no. Some are more comfortable than others. There are people here that make fun of any mention of DID. It's kind of hard figuring out who's a safe person and who isn't 😕

It's been great learning about the different foods from all these places 😊

(I've reached my heart limit with your posts lol! It's probably one of the dumbest things they ever did here) 🤪
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP January 16th

Right??? I even found a medical website that basically said (very paraphrased lol), it’s hard to tell what triggers are because it could be different if the weather’s different or if it’s a Tuesday or something lol

Am I a safe person?

Right??? I need to add more African ones. Any ideas??

Hehe, I ran out with Ailura and Amanda recently lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Lol exactly! The barometer dips a degree or the wind is blowing from the south. Do you get them more at home or at work? 


You seem safe. You're kind to everyone and don't try to start trouble ❤️

I looked but it's sort of like with some of the other ones and there are so many different areas and the foods share similarities 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP January 22nd

Kinda both, but mostly they start at work… Maybe it’s a trigger somehow.

Awww thanks <3

True. I should do something random like Antarctican food and see how people react lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 Maybe it's the lighting? Or if they use a cleaner or something? Someone's cologne or perfume? 

In Alaska they eat moose nose and fermented walrus flipper 😬

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP January 31st

Maybe…

Why tho???

Also I forgot to respond. Again. Sorry!!!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425 I have no idea 😂 I guess it's so cold up there during the winter maybe they try weird things as a challenge?  😬

That's ok ❤️ I need to do better at checking in too

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 1st

Maybe they do what people here do in some places… use everything on the pig except the squeal!

Tis all good. I was just having a moment with that post…

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 2nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 Lol! That's almost disturbing 😂 I guess in some places they try to avoid too much waste, so everything is put to use 😬

We all have days like that ❤️ I'm glad you turned here for support. There's a lot of people here that care about you

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 3rd

Well, didn’t Native Americans use bison bones as tools? (Always thought that was cool) <3

I just sound like I’m whining. And then people scold me for sharing how I feel.

I’m not enjoying my ED rn…

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 They did! They used everything they could. Which is amazing because nothing went to waste


I feel that way too sometimes. I don't think you were whining though and nobody should be scolded for sharing how they're feeling, that's just wrong 😕 It takes a lot of courage to open up ❤️ 
Having an ED isn't easy and I know a lot of people talk about mindfulness when it comes to things but that's not easy either. Do distractions like taking a walk help? 
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 3rd

Right???

Yeah but I get scolded for saying all men are abusive. This is literally my experience for the past few years though…

No, not really. I just eat constantly trying to fill a void.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yeah they tell people not to generalize. But it's hard not to when in your experience every man has been abusive. In their attempt to make sure no one feels attacked, they end up attacking you and invalidate what you're feeling. I have to admit that sometimes those statements catch me off guard, I don't take it personally. There's a big difference between knowing a few nice guys here and the world you live in. 


Emotional eating. There's apps that help you track mood and food and what triggers it. Have you ever tried anything like that? I found a website that has some things that may be of interest but there's no pressure to check it out
I just thought maybe there's something that might help ❤️
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 3rd

I know good guys exist. I mean, you do! <3 But it’s hard to accept that because every man I get closer to ends up being cruel, a user, lecherous, or has anger issues.

I try not to click links usually. What is it, so I can look it up? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 3rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 I know and I'm sorry that they do. I hope that one day you meet a good guy that treats you the way you deserve to be treated ❤️

It's confidenceineating.com it was about emotional eating

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 3rd

I doubt it.

Thank you! <3

How’s Twistie? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 4th

@jesusredeemedme2425 It does seem hard to meet nice people in real life. Everyone seems to have a motive or agenda 😕 

You're welcome, IDK if it's any help but I thought maybe it might give you some explanation to why it happens

I guess I'm mostly alright. I'm a little concerned about something at the moment with cups. I'm just hoping I'm wrong  and nothing comes of it 😅

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 13th

Sorry, I’m super behind on my penpal chats!

True. Especially men. :(

What happened? Is it bad? (You don’t have to tell me) <3

Watching anything good lately?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Aww that's ok. I get behind too. Like now 😅 

I really hope you find some nice guys that treat you right. ❤️

It's not too bad. I worry that they're going to put a stop to the chat I host here. There's no leaders in the trauma community and it's hard to find mods to open and close rooms and no one else for discussions
Lately it's been older shows lol - like Three's company 😂
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 20th

I fail at responding lol

I doubt it.

I didn’t even know you hosted chats!

What does opening and closing a room mean?

I’m watching “Inside: USA” rn :)

I’m exhausted and trying to rest, but also accomplish things lol

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Nah it's not failing. Side tracked by side quests 😊 


It's tiring isn't it? PTSD and cptsd. 

I've been doing it for a few years now 😅 idk if I'm any good but I show up. 

Opening and closing.  If you look at the chat list the trauma room isn't on it often. Like it doesn't exist. Opening it is when a mod brings it in to existence. And closing it makes it disappear again
I don't think I've heard of Inside USA. It's good?
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 21st

Just beaten down and tired maybe. Or just overwhelmed by the sheer number of notifications lol! But I cleared them all out today finally <3

Yeah…

What’s the difference?

What do you have to be good at?

Interesting :)

Very. It’s an intriguing premise. Look it up <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Omgosh the notices do pile up quick don't they?

Duration and added symptoms 

Hosting and keeping conversation going 😅

I'll give it a look 😊

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 21st

Right??? I wish we could just not get notifications for upvotes. Lol

How come I never seem to hear from the other alters anymore? Or am I just not realizing who I’m talking to lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th

Just wanted to check in on you and see how you're doing ❤️

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 They should have it so they can be turned off and on if we choose. 

A mix of reasons. Exhaustion. Masking. Not coming on as much. Fear of being mocked. Realizing that we're often not given the same level of compassion as other people here. We often feel overlooked and that hurts. 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP February 22nd

Right??

Do people here mock you?

Why not the same level of compassion?

I’m not ok :’( Check my last post under general

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 3rd

I'm so sorry. I meant to reply Sooner.  They used to make fun of the whole Did. Guess it's hard for some people to believe 

I think maybe people are nervous or afraid

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. I'm sorry it took so long to reply. How are you doing now? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 12th

That was a different alter than I usually talk to <3

It’s definitely an intriguing concept. It took me awhile to grasp it myself. Switching alters to protect yourself… With all my trauma and PTSD, I’m actually jealous of people with DID, being able to somewhat compartmentalize their trauma. Does that make sense? Is it bad? Is it weird?

True. Many people (myself included) are nervous or afraid of people who are different. That’s why I’ve been watching the Special Books for Special Kids videos. I want to make myself accustomed to people who are different. So my mind doesn’t think anything is unusual about them, and just sees them as people… people who need love and think and dream and create and know way more than we realize <3

I’m the one who takes forever to respond lol! I’m alright. Trying to figure out how to rest and also be productive. Neither one feels good tbh.

How is Twistie doing? How’s the internal world?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I think it makes sense and isn't weird at all. It is actually a very common feeling among trauma survivors, and exploring it through that lens can be very validating.


Jealousy is a valid response to trauma: Feeling jealous of the compartmentalization in Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is maybe a form of grief for what you missed in terms of protection? If you're dealing with immense emotional pain and looking for a way to manage it, it's not a sign that you are a bad person.
DID seems like a useful tool doesn't it? It often comes with challenges like amnesia, confusion, and loss of time, not just compartmentalization. And it's usually not a conscious, organized choice to "switch," but a response to overwhelming stress. (I apologize, I don't mean to sound like I'm lecturing) :)

That's a wonderful way to foster empathy and reduce anxiety around differences. It helps normalize human diversity and sees people as people, which is exactly his goal! 

It's difficult to find a balance. I think the pressure to be productive is common in recovery, but remember that rest is productive for your nervous system. 

It sounds like you are doing a lot of hard work to understand your own mind and the people around you. Be patient and kind to yourself through that process. 💜
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP March 17th

How would I explore it?

I totally get it. I know there’s a lot of negatives to DID, which make it really hard. I just wish my brain would compartmentalize…

Do you guys ever wish you didn’t have DID?

Exactly! My brain, like everyone else’s, tends to think different is… different, I guess, but I want to train my brain to think different is beautiful and awesome <3

What is rest XD

load more
load more
load more