Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chat with @FaithfulScout and @purpleAcai962

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout July 20th, 2025

If you are not named in the title of this message, please don't read/post/subscribe/react/etc … *Thank You!*

8
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 20th, 2025

Here we are ... you can create any thread with anyone you want. 

User Profile: purpleAcai962
purpleAcai962 July 20th, 2025

Ok so just type here?

User Profile: purpleAcai962
purpleAcai962 July 20th, 2025

Oh ok I think I got it now. You can do a thread in this forum but other people can basically read but no biggie

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 20th, 2025

Correct.


load more
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 20th, 2025

This is the link to the Pen Pals main page ...

https://www.7cups.com/forum/penpals/

This is where you would create the threads for the people you want to invite into a conversation: it's located at the top center, just below the banner.

User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 20th, 2025

@purpleAcai962

Hey ... @purpleAcai962 ... I actually have to get going, but I am so looking forward to our next chat!!

2 replies
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 21st, 2025

Hey … @purpleAcai962 … sorry for the abrupt exit earlier.

Had to go eat and then get ready for the week.

I’m really glad you found 7Cups. While it can be tricky to navigate around here, I think it offers a decent amount of good connections. I hope you keep exploring.

What you had said about craving care from others, feels to me like crawling out of the caverns of my marriage. Suddenly I could see light and life again. So take up the nourishment, it’s definitely good medicine.

Have a good night and talk to you soon!

1 reply
User Profile: FaithfulScout
FaithfulScout OP July 25th, 2025

@purpleAcai962

How’ve you been?

I’ve been definitey better. I had to step away from being online for a bit, but I’m glad I’m back.

Has your week been, okay?

load more
load more