so um i told her sorry n stuff, then asked her if this thing had a comeback n stuff n she said mcheww what u want, then i'm like...okay. so um i don't think it will ever be the same she said she got hurt tht the person she trusted was acc two faced. umm confused rn n wanting it to just end n stuff. but...i pass by her place when going for B.B practice...awkwarddd
@cozyshadow14 sorry imma stop now
@cozyshadow14 u still here?
@hardtobeRia does ur hb know too ,? okay i get why shes angry maybe give her space to understand why u said nun or something?
@hardtobeRia yeah i can get why she angry too. but they put me in a really tough situation, coz my hb was suicidal n she was too i was walking on thin ice. i didn't know fr
@hardtobeRia like i've like left her alone for now can't really do anything bout it fr
@hardtobeRia i can explain to my hb n he'll get it he'll acc say eish bro u were in a tuff position balancing us all or smth like tht
@cozyshadow14 better if u tell him soon , so no misunderstanding occur you never know man
@hardtobeRia oh and why were u crying ?
@hardtobeRia I felt like the bad person in the whole situation. Still do
@cozyshadow14 welele not ur fault kid , legit though
@hardtobeRia fr?
@hardtobeRia ok imma tell him today.
So um Ria tell me the truth what's your real take on the matter? I need your honest opinion before I send a text.
@cozyshadow14 opnion on? and a text to whom?
@hardtobeRia to her. The opinion on the whole matter.
@cozyshadow14 ohh uh i understand both sides as i said befre theres avtaully nothing lese to say .like u got caught for doing a good deed n shes angry cause she felkt betrsyed mhm so like yall should talk this *** out n tell ur homeboy or something but fr talk things out if she doesnt want to hear then leaver it cause u tried explasining urself n she didnt wanna listen soi her loss on that one
(: but do as u pleas man n goodluck
@hardtobeRia thanx I needed logic to it. She doesn't wanna here me she said I was two faced n *** bro I low-key think I did bad
@cozyshadow14 just put in a difficult situation not ur fault here wait how old are they
@hardtobeRia my hb I think 15 n her 15
@cozyshadow14 tuff times. The relationships gone with her. Ain't going bk she indirectly called it quits. Umm idk wat to do. If we break it off I'll do one final thing repay her full amount for the times she helped me with stuff like food. I calculated the cost n I'm saving up.
@cozyshadow14 tf thats just childish she must really step in ur shoes for a sec man if she was in ur shoes what she do ,n why u mean u repaying i swear if she accepts that money u gon give her then damn man
@hardtobeRia imma make sure she does coz she's gonna use it against me like I mean she already started using stuff against me like telling me she ain't my mother ofcs indirectly coz she told my hb the one u go n tell stuff tell them I ain't their moma
@cozyshadow14 all this at 15 damn man
@hardtobeRia fr
Um so my hb has like also cut ties. So damn. I told him bout me being the middle person who they all told but listened to all of them. N he was like sorry for trusting u. Imma tlk to ais now bye.
So um g I was the bad guy. He said I broke the trust.
@cozyshadow14 so um damn.
@cozyshadow14 damn indeed u aint alright that i know for sure , how u feeling?
@hardtobeRia felt bad an hr ago cried it out then rn i'm like hmmm if they wanna leave theres totally nothing i can do bout it. all i did was be there n that's what matters. i get how they might feel n i get it because i stepped into their shoes, but they don't get me because they haven't stepped into my shoes.
um so enough bout me hows u no bs allowed. r u eating? what u eat? spoons or plate?
@cozyshadow14 😃
@hardtobeRia aye yo i need answers. u good? answer my every question homie
@cozyshadow14 im okay hbu?
@hardtobeRia bs. u didn't answer me tho, don't be ignoring me questions gurl. r u eating? what u eat? hru?
Can we uhm stop with the eating questions its gets too much sometimes im trying im not tryna be rude trust ik u concerned but yeah
@hardtobeRia ok I get u sorry
Me not okay rn its 3am crying ,so yeah here I am now ,
@hardtobeRia the process started? I'm sorry u have to go thru this imma be supporting u in any way I can from right here.
@cozyshadow14 wat process?
@hardtobeRia ignore tht
I wanna know
@hardtobeRia sorry i can't find words to explain it
@cozyshadow14 u good?
@hardtobeRia sorry was without wifi for 24hrs tuff. anyways i had enjoyed myself in a part of Nairobi called Lavington my cousin's place so i g it was worth it.
Ph nicee glad u had fun no wifi sucks bruu I know that
@hardtobeRia fr. hows u if i may ask
Car sick ughhh I hate this
@hardtobeRia damn bro how long u been in there for
Been in here from 4pm its currently 11pm so maybe gonna arrive at 8 or 10 am ifk man
@hardtobeRia sigh village life comenses now for u i'm probably going on Sunday or today lol it's 1:25am this kid should be asleep bro
Yeah why were u awake
but aye Ria long time no see how r u
Im A o kay just tired
@hardtobeRia finally i made it live. how life at the village for u rn
Currently not okay my stomach *** hurts rn dammnnnnnnnnm
@hardtobeRia damn i'm so sorry brooo. eish mine too but not really bad
@hardtobeRia sorry i took so long to reply life lifing
Whats happening?
Are u okay?
@hardtobeRia sorry for worrying u it was nothing just work i had been given n stuff. gosh so sorry for worrying u n replying late. my cups time is getting minimised this days coz of some work here n there. damn going to the village tommorow then poof
U finally going me in misery hehe , hope ur village better than mine