Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dice charming and Disneywoman

User Profile: Disneywoman
Disneywoman January 20th, 2025

So this is for me and Dice Charming please keep out if you aren't either person


I'm just kind of nervous about going to this single's event because I never been before and I'm need tips and tricks for dealing with this event. 


5
User Profile: Disneywoman
Disneywoman OP January 20th, 2025

Unless I can figure out a way to get the tablet to work (never own a tablet before)  my Cousin gave me at our family reunion I wouldn't have access to the internet at the event.     I would just have the cell phone which is techinally mine,  but the parents borrow it occasionally- to call Dad to come and get me.  that one didn't access the internet.    Like the tablet wouldn't take calls, but could access the internet. 


But what if I like a guy and actual wanted to give him a real phone number and not a fake one?  

3 replies
load more