Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dont lurk unless you are tagged pls.

User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker, hi

Im sorry i creared this without ur permission.

And btw guess who's heree.

Missed u sooo much.

Clue: green

16
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

Hey, no need to thank me; queen is that you?

14 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker yeah its me...

11 replies
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638So glad you're back 😊💚🤎 

How are you doing? If I can ask*

10 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker

My emotional state isnt the best but im alright. Hru buddy?

9 replies
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

I'm sorry to hear that friend, although Im not in your shoes but I can understand how much you're going through right now and I'm proud of you ✨I'm here for you.

Well I guess I'm a little busy with my emotions, I'm seeing an counselor.

8 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker thats okie friendo but i sure am glad tht ur getting the help u need.


7 replies
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

Thanks for being "you" 😊 

btw I think I never got the chance to tell you why I changed my username if you would like to know?

6 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker sure buddy, ive been wondering why..

Go ahead if ur ok telling me about it

5 replies
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

Thanks for listening, it's because I was starting to have feelings for a boy on cups (I know very much ridiculous) so I just sperated myself from him. I think the feeling is over now... And I'm glad I leaved groups, tcr & Sr was becoming an toxic & draining place for me (of course not when I was talking with Friends like you)

4 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker np at all. Ik tht feeling like that can feel wierd and beautiful but im happy u made a decision based on ur best judgement buddy.

Im glad u stepped away from the rooms. A toxic environment even if its virtual can affect us. Hugsssss.

Btw im glad u cud trust me with this.

3 replies
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 6th, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

You're so understanding & mature fr. Ty queen 💚💚 your one of my best friends, of course I trust you with these 😊

2 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 6th, 2025

@NobleSeeker

Life makes us mature in different ways :)

But i am indeed glad to have found a lovely soul like you.

It may be online but it doesnt make it any less real, you're one of the most thoughtful friends and the best I've had in my life.

1 reply
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 6th, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

Aww buddy, I'm smiling so bad ❤️ *hugs if you're ok with* world is in need of more people like you✨ thank you for creating this forum

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 3rd, 2025

Omg I meant "no need to apologize", sorry my mind play tricks with me sometime 

1 reply
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@NobleSeeker haha dont mention it, it happens even to the best of us.

load more
load more
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker May 21st, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

Hey buddy, hru? Missed you