Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For @Macylou82 & me *No lurking or upvoting plz*

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 This is for when I'm gone from the teen side

152
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@bloom006Shit i forgot to add commenting

1 reply
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@bloom006thats not allowed too

load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 Aww thx 

82 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 I'll scream at u here if u dont eat

2 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 Scream away 

1 reply
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

load more
load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 so, did u eat today?

78 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 Lol no its only  9:30am

77 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 well, time for breakfast, dont u think?

76 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 Nah, Maybe dinner I dunno

75 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 u skipped that too?

74 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 No I ate dinner, actually 1 1/2 of dinner yesterday, but maybe I will just eat dinner today 

73 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 My moms gone so its not like im being forced to eat rn like usual

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82thats good

71 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 That im not eating bc im not forced to? I wouldn't call that good lol

70 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 Oh wait bc I ate dinner last night lol my brain is dead rn sorry

1 reply
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82no its okay dont be sorry

load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82no that u at least ate smth and will eat tonight

67 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 No promises that im eating tonight, maybe I'll lie and say I ate earlier and im full, prob not but maybe.

66 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82I'll pray that u fall in love with food and eat like crazy

65 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@bloom006like me actually

User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 I wish, I used to love food bro it makes me sad that I struggle just to eat even a lil nowadays

63 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82did anything in particular happen that made u stop liking food?

62 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 21st, 2024

@bloom006 Not really, and I love food I just cannot eat im never hungry anymore, i think I might be anorexic but I don't have all the signs its confusing. 

61 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82how exactly do u feel when you're told to eat?

60 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 23rd, 2024

@bloom006 I feel guilty bc thats a basic human feature to eat, then that makes me depressed and its a spiral. Im getting pretty good at forcing down 1-2 meals a day but Ik im gaining weight and that again just makes me more depressed. I *** hate it and just wanna be normal, not broken

59 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82 I'm sorry, macy

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82so, gaining weight frustrates you even when you're not eating much? 

57 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 23rd, 2024

@bloom006 Don't be sorry im a broken mess. Yea I dunno why but part of my sick mind thinks its best if my ribs show and feels guilty when I look at myself in the mirror, but the other part of my mind is happy that im gaining weight and that I have the perfect body, not too skinny but not too fat. I *** hate it, why am I so *** broken 

56 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82 don't beat yourself up macy it's not your fault that you got broken but im sure you're trying your best im sure youll get better soon dw

2 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 23rd, 2024

@bloom006 I don't think getting better is possible for me tbh

1 reply
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82 but its give & take u know

load more
load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82btw, new pfp it looks nice 

52 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 23rd, 2024

@bloom006 Aw thx, yea ppl were getting me and someone mixed up so I changed mine so it would be easier

51 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82oh

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 23rd, 2024

@Macylou82 im thinking about changing mine too

49 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 23rd, 2024

@bloom006 Ooh im excited to see what u choose for your new one

48 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 24th, 2024

@Macylou82Im gonna have to go now but i want you to know that helping ppl being kind to them is really really good but just cuz other ppl might have bigger problems than yours it doesnt mean that u should hold your pains in. If u feel like talking, u can use this space u wont be burdening me

47 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 24th, 2024

@bloom006 Ur amazing fr, I'll survive tho. Dw about broken me, I prob deserve all this pain anyways xd. 

46 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 25th, 2024

@Macylou82 Love the new pfp, and I dunno if u celebrate or not but ima say this anyway lol. Happy holidays, hope they are filled with love and joy. 

1 reply
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 25th, 2024

@Macylou82 Tysm macy🥰, for loving my new pfp and wishing me happy holidays. I dont celebrate them but its okay. I hope your holiday also goes well too, you get to have fun and you feel nothing but happiness and always be blessed with all the good things in the world💗

load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 25th, 2024

@Macylou82Im not amazing macy. Im a really bad person and in my case, im not exactly broken. Im more twisted than broken. You think im amazing cuz you're very kind but im not. im not good, not even close to it atm and im not trying to sound polite or anything. Im sorry.

43 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 25th, 2024

@bloom006 Why do ppl think im so nice bro thats such bs. Don't be sorry tho, im sorry that your feeling like that, bc its not true, i mean maybe you think it is but i sure as *** don't. You're amazing to me, and you're always there for me. ily bloom so much. Don't let those mean thoughts win.

42 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 29th, 2024

@Macylou82hey, just wanted to let u know that I turned 18 today😭

41 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 29th, 2024

@bloom006 Happy happy birthday my friend, I hope your day is as amazing as you. I'm going to miss you so much on the teenie side but you have will new adventures on the oldie side, maybe you will come back as an atl even.

40 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 30th, 2024

@Macylou82 Thanks so much, macy🥰 I'll miss you too. I'll try to come back as an atl, but that'll probably take years. But I hope life treats you gently & kindly💗

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 30th, 2024

@Macylou82 But anyways. how are you? have you eaten anything in the past few days?

38 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 30th, 2024

@bloom006 I'm not really great but that's just life. Yea I've eaten. How about you? How was your birthday? Or just how are you in general? Also loving the new pfp

37 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 31st, 2024

@Macylou82 Wanna share what's wrong?

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 31st, 2024

@bloom006 No it's fine, thx tho fr. 

load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 31st, 2024

@Macylou82 Glad to hear that you've eaten💗

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP December 31st, 2024

@Macylou82 My birthday went really really well, my family was very nice to me, gave me some good surprises (even though I didn't want some of those things but its okay) Makes me wish everyday was my birthday lol I'm neutral cuz I messed something up but dw I got help and kind of dealt with it should be fine

33 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 31st, 2024

@bloom006 I'm so glad to hear it went well

32 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 8th, 2025

@Macylou82 hey, how's life treating you? Have you been eating?

31 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 8th, 2025

@bloom006 Not well tbh, almost two ppl in my family could have died and the new yr just started xd. Wbu? How's the adult life treating you?

2 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 9th, 2025

@Macylou82 omg im so sorry i hope they are okay now

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 9th, 2025

@Macylou82 Well, other than feeling sorta confused, my life is okay, almost the same. I just suck at being an adult but thats not surprising lol

load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 8th, 2025

@bloom006 And yea I have eaten lol

27 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 9th, 2025

@Macylou82 really? You have idea how happy i am to hear that😊, especially since life has been pretty harsh to you lately. Im sooooo proud of you. I hope you're proud of yourself as well💗💗

26 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 10th, 2025

@bloom006 You're too kind fr. How has life been treating you? 

25 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 Thanks💗 but thinking of me as a kind person is an act of kindness in itself yk

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 Well, kind of the same as before dw🙃

23 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 12th, 2025

@bloom006 I don't know if that's good or not, but if u wanna talk I'm here. Hugs at least

22 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 dw its not in a bad way atm

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 thanks tho🥰

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 Hugssss🫂🫂

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 hey, i just checked your profile and what's going on, bro? why are you talking about taking the easy way out? what happened?

18 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 12th, 2025

@bloom006 I'm just over the edge at this point. I'm sorry please don't be mad but I don't think I can fight anymore it's too much now. Ily so much tho remember that. 

17 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 15th, 2025

@Macylou82 I'm really sorry for replying so late🙏My exams are going on sorryyy

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 15th, 2025

@bloom006 Your fine dw 

load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP January 15th, 2025

@Macylou82 Macy, you need to be safe and take steps to be kinder to yourself and get support. I'm sure each and every one of your friends here, me included is more than willing to listen to you and support as much as we can. Please know that you're not alone & I love you too

14 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 15th, 2025

@bloom006 Thx fr, but tbh I don't want to be safe anymore. I know that u and all my friends wouldn't mind listening but what's the point? It doesn't get rid of the pain, maybe it makes me feel better for a lil but that won't last long either. The best solution I feel is to just go through, and I know that if one more bad thing happens that I can't hold on bc I am barely hanging on right now and I'm just so tired. 

13 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 January 15th, 2025

@Macylou82 And tbh there is nothing keeping me here anymore either. I'm just a horrible worthless, selfish, disapointment who no one loves or cares about. 

12 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP February 17th, 2025

@Macylou82 hey, I'm very very very sorry for not checking on you sooner. How are you? Is life treating you well?

11 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 February 18th, 2025

@bloom006 Its alr, don't feel like u gotta check in on me too I understand if u don't wanna talk anymore cause im just a broken mess lol. I'm the same if not worse. Life will always suck Its alr ill hopefully leave soon anyway. Hru tho? Exams go good?

User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 February 20th, 2025

@bloom006 I'm sorry I sound like a insensitive ***. I just don't want you to feel forced to check in on me and I honestly wouldn't blame you if you left me cause I'm used to it atp lol. I should have worded it better tho I'm sorry. God I'm acc such a ***. 

9 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP March 4th, 2025

@Macylou82 macy, I apologise for the really late response, I'm extremely sorry. Things haven't been going great & i'm not really good at talking or staying connected in general. plus, you were right, it's hard to stay connected on forums.

Now, when I first disappeared, it was because the topic was triggering for me at that time, i should've given you a warning tho, god i'm so stupid & pathetic. i would never not wanna talk to you cuz you're broken, it's cuz of my own messiness. ik you won't agree with it, idk what you're like irl but here, you've been nothing but kind & supportive to me & all your friends & that means a lot. today's surprisingly a good day for me, after a long time, that's kind of why i'm able to respond. Hope this catches you on a happy day, & if not, you can share here, i'm sorry to say that i might not be able to respond regularly but you can use this thread as a space to dump stress if you like. 

8 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 4th, 2025

@bloom126 Its alr fr I get it. U didn't have to give me a warning as long as I checked your profile and saw your streak I knew you were alive and that was enough. I've lost enough ppl recently, I didn't want to lose you too. You're right I don't agree, and I honestly haven't been kind or anything. Not recently at least. If you came back to the teen side you would see that well im not really there anymore. I really only lurk when im able to be on and I don't really support ppl anymore either. Im glad today, or yesterday idk your time, was a good day its nice to have a little break from the pain, numbness all of that. Happy days don't exist for me and thats whatever atp. And its fr ok I get it I do. You can always vent here if you want and I will respond as quickly as I can. Sorry this is really rushed so the response sucks tho my responses usually do. Im prob not gonna burden you will all thats going on in my life rn but I will say this as a lil update. My eating is worse rn and im not going days cause mother yells at me but its still not great so yea. Ily pls ss and tc fr I miss you sm hugs if alr. If I stop responding im not here anymore so yay hope for that, I am. Im proud of you for holding on tho ik its hard and sometimes feels impossible but you are so strong for staying. Alr I do have to shut up now but yea u get my point. Tc my friend ily fr

7 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP March 6th, 2025

@Macylou82 I'm really sorry, macy

6 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 6th, 2025

@bloom126 For? sorry my brain is mush nowadays.

User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 6th, 2025

@bloom126 Bloom pls no. Pls pls pls do not go through with it, I see your on break and im really hoping your not meaning to go through. My friend pls pls don't. Stay strong pls, U don't get how much u mean to me even tho I haven't known u that long. Pls ss my friend an ik u won't see this hopefully until u come back. Pls ss my friend ik u prob don't want to vent to a lil kid and I get that but pls know your not alone, me and so many of ur friends here wouldn't mind listening to you, ily sm like acc sm without u and all my friends I might have left already and me leaving is one thing, but you? You are way stronger then me pls hold on bloom. Pls. I also really hope this doesn't sound pathetic im really tipsy writing this but tbh idc as long as you hold on. Bloom I believe in you fr. If this is goodbye then I will miss u sm and ty for caring about me fr. 

4 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 12th, 2025

@Macylou82 Omg your ok, You don't have to respond but ima say this anyway. And this time im sober. Bloom you are so so strong for holding on, I am so proud of you. Ik so many ppl including myself would miss you sm. I fr am so proud of you. Stay strong my friend 

3 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 15th, 2025

@Macylou82 And your gone again, I really hope your ok fr pls ss 

2 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP March 19th, 2025

@Macylou82 I apologise for coming back & leaving, making you worry. But I want you to know that you don't have to worry about me being gone. I'm more of a coward, especially these days & I seem to have a certain amount of control over that one thing even when things get bad. My feelings about it can be kinda similar to this-' I think I love this life even though my fists are clenched' I don't love 'this' life but i think my desire for living is greater than my desire to die. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging or trying to belittle emotional struggle. Things are better for me atm, how're you? are you getting enough food? I hope you're doing okay & eating well. & maybe you can think of eating as a game? like it's a game where, for all the things that life took from you, you eat food. one meal for each, what do you think?

1 reply
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP March 19th, 2025

@bloom126 on second thought, that idea is probably stupid, those things are easier said that done & they only exist in fiction, i guess.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Someoneneedshelp
Someoneneedshelp December 23rd, 2024

@bloom006 hey. Y I can’t send  a message in support room?

User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 19th, 2025

@bloom126 Ima open a new reply cause the last one is getting hard to read for blind bats like me lol. Its fine dw and as your friend I will always worry. Im so glad your realizing these things now rather then when its too late, and you don't sound like your bragging or belittling. I'm glad your doing better and im fr glad your still alive. Im still breathing, and my eating sucks but whatever atp. The game idea is kinda cute ngl its not stupid maybe I would have tried it if I acc saw myself living past this year lol. Anyways thx for responding and updating, I miss you and I hope things continue to get better for you. 

5 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 26th, 2025

@Macylou82 I know we don't really talk anymore but I just thought I would let you know. Im travelling back to the states for a couple months and high chances are my mother will hide my computer so I cannot pack it which means that I won't be online till June 2nd. Now this isn't a fs but I just thought I would let yk that most likely ill be gone till then. Tc and ss alr? I just thought I would let you know. 

4 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP March 31st, 2025

@Macylou82 hi mace, i apologise for my late responses, I'm sorry to hear that your mom won't let you take your computer tho i guess its hard to carry while travelling ,but you're going to the states? that's kinda good, right? cuz i remember you saying you miss being there, hopefully the trip will go well, even tho its temporary, may you have a safe journey & have a lot of nice experiences there, thanks a lot for letting me know & plz don't worry about me, always remember that after a while, I'll be okay & I'll be here tho after long intervals & sudden disappearances, but the main thing is it'll pass hopefully I'm glad that we met here & became friends, I wish that only good things happen for you & your eating gets better, please take care & stay safe, love you

3 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 31st, 2025

@bloom126 Its alr. No she just hates me having my computer cause she's so strict. Nah I used to miss the states  but I don't anymore cause well a lot of things that I won't annoy u with. Tysm for the kind words means alot tho the trip is gonna suck so bad tho lol. No ima worry about you, I worry about everything/everyone its just what I do especially for my friends whom I love. Your right it will pass and you are going to get better. You got this fr. Thx for wishing fr. I really hope things get better for you tho ilyt and you ss and tc alr? 

2 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 31st, 2025

@Macylou82 And im also glad we became friends im so lucky to be your friend fr. Sorry I missed that sentence

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 March 31st, 2025

@Macylou82 and in case your confused on how im answering I don't acc leave till April 4th but we have guests this week so thats why I sent that so early cause I didn't know if I would be able to get on while they r here

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 May 31st, 2025

@bloom126 Hey, I go back monday, so basically im done travelling lol. How have you been? 

7 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP June 4th, 2025

@Macylou82 hii, sorry for the late response im rarely here these days, I've been okayish, on a mini vacation now, how have you been? how did the trip go?

6 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 June 4th, 2025

@bloom126 Nah your good im really only on forums nowadays so I get it. Im glad you've been ok. A mini vacation? Like from school or like on an acc vacation? I've been well horrible lol things haven't really changed, except for things continuing to get worse lol. The trip was exhausting, but it was nice to see some ppl like my friend so im kinda glad I failed, im alive for that but that was really the only highlight. I mean I saw family but that's really it. 

5 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 June 4th, 2025

@Macylou82 okish I meant okish. Im glad you've been okish sorry im still a lil tired

2 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP June 7th, 2025

@Macylou82 its okay its completely okay dw about it, dont be sorry, I hope you got to rest well

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 June 7th, 2025

@bloom126 I wish resting helped, but im just always tired nowadays lol

load more
load more
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP June 7th, 2025

@Macylou82 heyy, once again, i apologise for replying late. It's a vacation from college for a religious festival, Im very very sorry that things have been horrible. I totally get it when u say that things are continuing to get worse cuz its the same for me, but at least we're still here giving life our best shots, right? hugsss, macy🫂🫂(imagine me hugging & squeezing you 10000 times) Glad to hear you got to meet your friend, what do u mean when u say u failed? sorry i cant understand. How have you been eating these days?btw, im really grateful for you & how u always check on me, i shouldve been the one to do that, ily mace i wish only good things for u & im glad we got to meet here. plz try to stay safe & healthy, tcccc

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 June 7th, 2025

@bloom126 Nah your good, im acc kinda surprised im responding this quick lol. Oh that sounds fun, I hope your enjoying it. I wouldn't say im giving life my best shot, but hey im still alive that counts for something.  Hugs fr fr. Yea that's mb I talk vaguely cause I try not to trigger ppl. I failed... commiting before we left. My eating was normal in the states, I didn't really have a choice. My eating here hasn't been great but it hasn't been that bad, it prob will get worse tho. Hey I forgot to mention this sat but u wanna check my new post? I mentioned some of your kind acts in it. It's kinda a appreaciation poem for all my friends including my fav bloom. And hey I will always check in on you, its what I do to the ppl I love and care about. You too, I really hope things get better for you, you don't deserve the cruel things life threw your way. Me too im just so so so happy I met you,  I miss you on the teen side but im glad we got this forum and have been keeping it kinda active. U ss too, stay healthy and tc fr, ilyt and thx for sticking around, sticking around and not leaving me means alot. Lol im so used to that atp

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 11th, 2025

@bloom126 I'll make this short cause I saw your thing under ur pfp, and dw u don't sound rude, anyway, what happened to all your posts, except for penpals, is everything alr? 

16 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP July 13th, 2025

@Macylou82 heyyy, everything is okay, especially for the last few days, tytyty for asking🥰I feel a bit better than before. Hows u dear? Getting my posts deleted was sort of an impulsive thing but it's fine.

10 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 13th, 2025

@bloom126 Sorry ah my reply is so late its been a busy day, its my bday lol yay lucky 14 so haven't been online since this morning. I'm so glad your feeling better, and I get that I got most of my posts deleted too lol. Im acc alr today, for like the first time in forever lol.

9 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP July 14th, 2025

@Macylou82 ommg ommmg yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🎊🎊happpppy happpppppy happppppy birthdayyyyyyyy dearrr🥰💗💃🫂                                                                        you dont have to apologise for being late at all, youre not late, im the one who's late but hope its still your bday, im sooo sooooo soooo very glad hear you're alright, you deserve to be alright everyday, you deserve good things, kindness, happiness, love, may they reach your doorstep & never leave ever again, try to pamper yourself as much as possible, ily always dearest loveliest mace                           once again, happy 14th🥳🥳

8 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 14th, 2025

@bloom126 It was yesterday thank you tho lol. I really don't but its ok, ur the one who deserves to be alr 24/7. Aw your so sweet, you deserve all those things too whether u believe it or not. Ilyt and tysm only 4yrs and ill be a adult, im so young lol. U still doing ok today? 

7 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP July 15th, 2025

@Macylou82 oh crap I missed it🙁 tytyty dear & you're saying it yourself, you're still so young, I know it's easier said than done, believe me but try not to be too hard on yourself & everything is okay dear, thanks for asking, hows u?

6 replies
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 31st, 2025

@bloom126 Hey, all good? noticed u haven't been on maybe ur busy maybe im worrying for nothing, hope I am fr. Just wanna make sure all is good ily miss u fr 

4 replies
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 August 16th, 2025

@bloom126 Hey, how u been? How's the adult life treating you? 

1 reply
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 November 21st, 2025

@bloom126 Happy cupsadversary a day late bc I forgot yesterday... We been friends for around a year ain't that crazy? I miss u but no need to respond just wanted to wish u a happy cupsadversary. Hope life's treating u well. Thx for everything bloom

2 replies
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 December 29th, 2025

@bloom126 dang, I thought ur bday was today im rereading the date and it was yesterday. Damn I am terrible. Ok so im a day late, but ima still celebrate with u. Happy birthday bloom 19 look at that. Remember the days u thought, will I make it to 19? Look at that calender, u made it and im so proud of you for that. I hope you celebrated yesterday bc making it just another yr is a hard milestone to reach. Ik we rarely talk nowadays but im so clingy so ofc ima keep finding reasons to celebrate and be proud of u. So I say again, happy birthday bloom and here's to making it another year!

4 replies
load more