Letters from the Lilypad and the Lance (Pen Pal Chat)
Pen Pal Chat of @BastionKnight and @azurePond
Salutations, Knight!
I was thinking it might be nice to have a personal chat with you. I already have chats going with Kiara and Bear — both of which they started — so I felt it was time I initiated one myself.
When I thought about who to message, your name came to mind immediately. You were one of the first people to comment on my poems, and both you and withpeACE made me feel so welcome on 7cups. That meant a lot to me.
I hope it’s okay that I reached out. I know you’re in recovery right now and in the hospital... so I won’t bother you much — just thought it might be nice to stay in touch, exchange a few pleasantries or ideas when we can.
Just a heads up: I sometimes disappear for a bit or may not always be online, but I’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and give you a heads-up if I go quiet.
So, what do you think — is that alright with you?
@azurePond
Salutations Lady Lillypad,
As I had not heard back from you in a while, I just wished to check in to make sure that you were settled and comfortable with whatever direction things are currently moving in for you.
There is no urgency to reply, as I am hoping that you are very busy with diversions that are enriching and engaging. Just letting you know you are not forgotten.
BastionKnight