Amanda84
March 25th
@QuietByNature
2 replies
@Amanda84
I might not speak much of it, but look in my mother's tongue 🤗☺️
1 reply
Amanda84
March 25th
@QuietByNature
🥰
load more
load more

1 reply
Amanda84
March 26th
@QuietByNature
Such a cute little old man, in his PJs, so adorable 😁💚

load more
Amanda84
March 29th
@QuietByNature
I hope you had a good Saturday, I'm off to a big football game tomorrow, my team is in the finals, bringing my two nephews for the first time, they just don't know yet, our seats are the last ones in the stadium, meaning up high, in the roof 😁 should be fun explaining!

2 replies
@Amanda84
Restful day, did nothing but laundry and make dinner.
Hope your day went well. Sounds like your nephews will have a great time in the "nose bleeds" (as we call those seats)

1 reply
Amanda84
March 29th
@QuietByNature
load more
load more





