Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Our Penpal Chat

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature February 17th

@Amanda84

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read / post / Subscribe / Like

Thank you


1236
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 8th

Good morning, 

Hope you have a fabulous day 😊🤗

Did not sleep well, in the home stretch with the tiles.

bed-time-sweet-dreams.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 8th

@QuietByNature

💙

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 8th

Mid week funny 😁 😂 

1000017339_1775643351.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 8th

@QuietByNature

Absolutely 😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 8th

@QuietByNature


have-a-great-day-have-a-nice-day.gif

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 9th

Felt good to get the last of the tiles up.

1000018535_1775700054.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 9th

@QuietByNature

💙🤗

What a great job !

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 9th

@QuietByNature


good-morning-images.gif

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 9th

1000018496_1775730519.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 9th

@QuietByNature

🩷🤗

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 9th

Today's words of wisdom

1000017748_1775743622.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 9th

@QuietByNature

Thinking of you 🤗 🩷 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 10th

@QuietByNature


sleepy-***.gif

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 10th

1000018514_1775784633.jpg

I had to hightail it out of my daughter's place this evening. Did I ever tell ya how much I dislike my son in law? 

I had to bite my tongue and pull an Irish goodbye today. As soon as I was done with the grout work, I had to leave. Apparently the kids woke him and all I could hear was him yelling at them. I would love to say something to him but my daughter would like that I keep the peace. 

Back at home and in my own bed, hope to get a good sleep.

7 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 12th

@QuietByNature

Ah, that's a hard position to be in, my brother's girlfriend is a pain and he's always telling me not to say anything Infront of her, makes things uncomfortable 🧡

6 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 12th

@Amanda84

Yea, I barely said two words to him today. 

Luckily tomorrow he will be at work.

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 12th

@QuietByNature

Does it not bother you that your daughter doesn't call him out on it?

4 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 12th

@Amanda84

Oh, it does, my wfe and I always tell her that she needs to say something. But she never does. 😞

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 12th

@QuietByNature

I dislike bullies like that 😔🧡

2 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 12th

@Amanda84

Daughter blames it on his upbringing and culture. He is Chinese and his parents were harsh on him and his mom still is. Treats like a child at times.

I cant wait till the grandkids are old enough and i'll offer for them to come live with me. 😁😊

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 12th

@QuietByNature

Manners are manners, culture is an excuse , yes the kids will be delighted to go to you 😁🧡

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP April 10th

1000018604_1775812439.jpg