Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Our Penpal Chat

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature February 17th

@Amanda84

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read / post / Subscribe / Like

Thank you


1236
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 3rd

1000019493_1777772980.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 3rd

@QuietByNature

Thank you 💕 

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 3rd

1000019476_1777801142.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature

Beautiful 🥰 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature


best-day-hope-you-had-the-best-day.gif

2 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 4th

@Amanda84

Well

Got a reminder email today that my eye surgery is tomorrow and not Tuesday like I thought. I still don't know how I had the 5th in mind.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature

Oh I see, I will be thinking of you, I know it's alot but you've got this and then it's done 🩵 

load more
load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 4th

1000019231_1777858509.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature

Those colours are soothing 💜

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature


art-beach.gif

2 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 4th

@Amanda84

I will try my best, nerves through the roof and anxiety as well. thanks 😊 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature

That's understandable, it's not easy but the sooner its over the better 💙

load more
load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 4th

Good morning 🌞

Had to be one of my worst sleeps in a long while.

Have a great day ☺️🤗


1000017049_1777890106.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature

Sorry to hear that 🩷

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 4th

@QuietByNature


morning-blessings-morning-love.gif

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 5th

1000019523_1777945755.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 5th

@QuietByNature

Awe 😊💙

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP May 5th

1000019510_1777974224.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 5th

@QuietByNature

💙

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 5th

@QuietByNature


good-morning-morning.gif