Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ripples and Rind

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 13th, 2025


ambers-pen-gif-hand.gif

P.S. — For AzurePond and @GreenLime3141 only. Kindly skip if that’s not you.

97
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 July 30th, 2025

@azurePond

Do you mind if I type here what is good about my day today? Haha Imma do it anyway. Okay.

What’s Good About Today?

I listened to a podcast I really like but haven’t listened to in a while. I exercised. I got to see my favorite support person (support needed due to autism). I wrote three cards to family and friends. I wrote a to-do list for tomorrow. I did a sticker by letter page. I took a shower and therefore earned rewards from my mom. My car has air conditioning, as well as the house and the gym where I exercised and my support person’s car.

Okay I’ll stop there!

Feel free to share your own lists of what is good about your days!

13 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP July 31st, 2025

@GreenLime3141 YASSS... always feel free to drop your good day lists here.... I love this energy 😄🌟


Let me just ✨celebrate✨ your wins with you — I’m so glad you got back to that podcast you love. And YAY!!! for seeing your favourite support person! That must’ve been such a boost. Personalised cards? That’s adorable. And a reward from your mom? AMAZING!! Also.... shoutout to air conditioning — the unsung hero of every good day 😌

As for my day — had my morning run, the weather’s been cloudy but cosy (just how I like it), had a good cup of coffee, did my journaling… oh and I’ve started packing because I’m moving soon! Bit chaotic but it feels like progress.
12 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 1st, 2025

@azurePond

Congratulations on everything!

I have lived in the same house my whole life, so I have never moved! I imagine it would be very stressful.

11 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 2nd, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Oh wow!! you’ve lived in the same house your whole life?!! that actually sounds sooo grounding and comforting to me. My life’s been the opposite, a constant series of moves lol. So much movement that I’ve never really felt rooted or at home anywhere. For me moving isn’t stressful at all it’s pretty much the only constant I’ve ever known.

10 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 4th, 2025

Wow!

Yes, I have lived in the same house my whole life. It is comforting.

@azurePond

9 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 4th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 I bet it is comforting. Aaah I really want to settle down somewhere *sighs *

Greenlime,  Can you cook? or do you prefer baking?

8 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 6th, 2025

I can’t cook or bake really!

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 6th, 2025

How about you? @azurePond

Also see my message above.

6 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 6th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 I can do basic cooking but  I am no expert.. I love baking (I am not an expert in this either) 

5 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 8th, 2025

Aww that’s great! What’s do you enjoy baking?

@azurePond

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 9th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Sorry for the late reply, Green Lime ... I’ve been settling into my new place after the big move. Ah yes I do love baking! It’s so relaxing for me. I especially enjoy measuring ingredients and mixing them together... maybe it’s the precision, it makes me feel in control (ok... that sounds less like baking and more like therapy but still) And of course, the aroma of the oven with freshly baked cupcakes or cake… I love that part too.
I bake cakes, bread and cupcakes

3 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 10th, 2025

That’s awesome!

How do you like your new place?

@azurePond

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 14th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Aaah… I was born here so it’s all a bit nostalgic... sometimes even déjà vu. I’ll see someone and my brain just goes loading… like “where have I met you before?” Also… got sick. Fever. So my grand exploration so far has been limited to, well, the hospital. Lol.

1 reply
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 16th, 2025

Oh no! So sorry! That’s cool moving back to where you grew up!

@azurePond

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 12th, 2025

@azurePond

What’s good about today?

I exercised. I ate at one of my favorite restaurants. I saw my nephew. My mom and my nephew met my fitness trainer. I reached a new level in an app. I wrote an online review. I had some time by myself. I went shopping at a store I like. I did two coloring pages. I spent time with my mom. I got my favorite soft drink at said restaurant. I talked to my sister on the phone. I like the pajamas I am using right now.

7 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 14th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 rugby-yay.gif

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 14th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Today I feel less feverish so that’s good. I went to the hospital for a follow-up ... everything’s fine. I ate on time, took my meds and slept, so it’s been a lazy day.

5 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 16th, 2025

Lazy days can be nice sometimes.

@azurePond

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 16th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Yes....... it should be but lazy days make me feel worse. It’s something I’m trying to learn — how to rest without guilt

3 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 17th, 2025

Ah yes.

Personally I have no problem with that. I might have the opposite problem haha.

@azurePond

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 18th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 What do you mean by  opposite problem?

1 reply
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 18th, 2025

@azurePond

I love lazy days and probably would have one almost every day if I could.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 16th, 2025

@azurePond

How are you feeling today?

6 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 16th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 I am good. How are you, GreenLime?
The day’s been good so far — had my coffee, meals on time, meds, did a bit of light movement (I was told to avoid heavy exercise for a few days), journalled, unpacked the last boxes, video-called my dad to show him I’m fine and still alive, rang my older brother, caught up on the news and texted my best friend. We’re having dinner together tonight — his mother's in town so we’re all getting together. She’s my godmother so I’m really looking forward to it.


How about you?
5 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 17th, 2025

That all sounds Amazing!!!

Congratulations! You are accomplishing so much!

@azurePond

I am doing pretty well, I think. Last year at this time, I was in the middle of a psychiatric episode, so I’m grateful to have more freedoms this year and be doing so much better.

I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, so I have high levels of anxiety about my everyday life and things like that. It can be exhausting and makes it hard to do anything extra. For instance, today there was a family birthday party that I didn’t attend because I just wanted one day to just stay home. I have to go out six days a week, so that one day off is very precious to me.

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 18th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 That truly does sound amazing and thank you for sharing it so openly. Congratulations on how far you’ve come 💫😍🫂 that’s such a big accomplishment in itself.


I’m really glad to hear this year feels lighter compared to last.

Living with GAD can’t be easy and I can only imagine how draining it must get at times. The fact that you still manage your everyday life even with those high levels of anxiety... really shows how resilient you are. I look upto that kind of strength. You are an incredible person, Green Lime!💚

And honestly.....I think choosing not to go to the party makes perfect sense. That day of rest is important. You deserve that space to recharge and  it doesn’t take away from everything you’re already doing🌿



ok....now a question.. Do you watch movies? what kind of movies do you like? which are your comfort movies?
3 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 18th, 2025

Do I watch movies?

I don’t watch that many movies to be honest…

What kind of movies do I like?

Probably my favorite movies are ones made for kids. They’re easier to understand, and they’re not inappropriate.

Which are my comfort movies?

Probably some that I have seen a ton of times, like The Polar Express or Temple Grandin or The Jonah Movie. Also Hallmark movies, not because I actually enjoy them, but because my mom used to watch them all the time.

How about you, @azurePond ?

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP August 18th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 I watch loads of films and series… lol.


 I know what you mean about children’s films . I love them as well. Disney films and pixar films are just lovely. I think they carry more hope and warmth than most others. I still cry when I think about the movie  Up (the one with the grandfather and the kid)

As for favourites… I honestly can’t choose... there are too many, across all sorts of genres. But my real comfort watches are probably Studio Ghibli films.

Ooh your choices are really good! I still need to check out The Polar Express though… I think you mentioned it before when we were talking about the northern lights, right?

And what exactly are Hallmark films? Ohhh you mean the Christmas ones and the romcoms? Yes those are great.

1 reply
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 23rd, 2025

@azurePond

Yes, I have seen the movie Up a few times. It is so touching.

Yes, I mentioned The Polar Express before in relation to the Northern Lights.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 August 27th, 2025

@azurePond

What’s Good About Today?

I ate at one of my favorite restaurants. I colored. I wrote two cards. I got to see my favorite support person. I was able to shower. I didn’t have to drive anywhere myself. I exercised. I got some reading time in. I used a facial cleanser I am supposed to use. I got to listen to my music. I finally did three things that had been on my to do list for a while. I had some time home alone.

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP September 1st, 2025

 @GreenLime3141  I feel as though every time I reply to you, I’m ap0logising for something. S0rry for being such a dry pen pal and a late repl.ier. I’m not usually like this but my life took quite a dra.stic turn this year and things have been h.itting me ha.rd. My mental health really di.pped and so did my physical health. I’m so s0rry, Green Lime. I truly hope brighter days are ahead and that I’ll be able to write back to you on time.


From your message, your day sounded wonderfully balanced and nourishing... a mix of joy, self care, and productivity.  You treated yourself kindly (restaurant, colouring, music, facial care), kept on top of responsibilities (to do list, cards, exercise) and carved out peaceful moments too (reading, time alone at home).

As for my day… well, I had a bit of sunshine after a st0rm in my hea.d. I actually managed to have breakfast tbh when I’m mentally exh.austed I l0se my appetite completely and end up just ha.ving sm00thies or soup. But t0day I ate proper breakfast, lunch and dinner, all on time. I went for a walk, planned my week, phoned a friend for a catch up, did some job searching, had a vide0 chat with my little brother, read a few chapters of a book and worked on a story (rewriting, deleting, editing… basically wres.tling with the same piece all day lol) I also napped in the afternoon and somehow woke up in the evening so I must have been more tired than I realised. I listened to music and later I watched the night sky.

How about you... how was your day?

PS - The website was not allowing me to p0st that is why the unnecessary punctuations in the middle of the words.
2 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 September 6th, 2025

No worries about the late replies!

@azurePond

I have been less active on 7 Cups than when I first joined. Hopefully we can both be patient with one another and try not to fret about late replies.

I don’t consider you a sry pen pal. I was so honored that you chose me to have a pen pal chat with. It was a really good moment.

There’s really no strict timeline in my mind for when you should reply to pen pal chat messages. Take your time, and I’ll be here when you have the time and chance and energy to write back.

I had a recent storm in my head too.

Congratulations on eating well even if you didn’t feel like it!

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 September 6th, 2025

Today is my day off when I can just chill, so I’m excited about that.

@azurePond

load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP October 10th, 2025

grogu-star-wars.gifkitten-concern-cat-concern.giflove-i-love-you.giffofo-cute.gif

11 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP October 10th, 2025

@azurePond Hello @GreenLime3141.. How's life?

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 October 12th, 2025

Hey, @azurePond !!!

Welcome back!

I’ve been fine. The usual ups and downs but not too much.

I’ve been pretty normal I guess. Anxiety as usual.

9 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP October 19th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Lovely to hear from you 💚

How do you usually cope with anxiety? Sorry if that’s a bit personal .... feel free not to answer.

Hey GreenLime, what are two things youre grateful for right now?

For me,

1. I’m grateful for days when my mind feels calmer, yk? Today’s one of those days...  I feel present

2. I’m grateful for food. Today I actually ate on time... I tend to forget or skip meals sometimes
8 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 October 19th, 2025

@azurePond

I am grateful for my one friend today who has been in touch.

I’m grateful for my mom because she helps me so much.

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP October 20th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Those are wonderful things to be grateful about. Your mother sounds like a lovely person <3

2 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 October 26th, 2025

She is! : )

1 reply
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 October 26th, 2025

@azurePond See above

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 October 19th, 2025

@azurePond

I’m not sure I actually have a ton of good ways to cope with anxiety, but I journal and color and name my feelings and talk to someone.

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP October 20th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 I see.. these are healthy coping mechanisms. you should be proud of that.
By journalling, do you mean writing ? or creating aesthetic journals.. like in those ASMR videos?

2 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 October 26th, 2025

I mean writing

@azurePond

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP December 24th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 writing is good. gives clarity to your thoughts<3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP December 24th, 2025

 Do you celebrate Christmas, Greenlime?
happy-dance.gif

2 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 December 28th, 2025

Yes I do! How about you?

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond OP February 8th

@GreenLime3141 I do celebrate christmas. But this years' was a bit.. idk how to say this.. bad for me. I had some disagreements with my family and it kind of ruined this year's Christmas and New Year for me.  But on the  bright side, I got to travel. Visited some new places. 
How was your christmas? How is the new year treatung you so far?

load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 February 10th

My Christmas was good! I’m sorry to hear about yours, @azurePond !

How is the new year treating me?

Okay I guess. My mom had a planned surgery, and she is still recovering now.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 February 10th

@azurePond

What are your favorite artistic or creative pursuits?

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 February 10th

Also, is English your first language?

@azurePond