Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun and Ni’s Space 🌈

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 20th, 2023

Please don’t read/post here unless your Sunisshiningandsoareyou or lovemymoonflowers. thank you for understanding 💕

hi sunbuddybean. 💛 me thought about making this space for a long while 🐾 but i didn’t want to be annoying. 💛 which i’ve been a lot of lately i think. 🤪

so this is a just a space where me can check on sun buddy every now and then 💕 if sun is comfy with that. 💛 

again i’m sorry if this is silly (': lmao. how’s sunbuddybean today? 🥺🌈

115
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 15th, 2024

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

just popping by to send some huggie wuggies for the best sunbuddy 💛

sending-big.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 15th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww always happy to see you, Niibuddy. *huggiee wuggieees back* 💛

hugs-big.gif

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 15th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

always happy to see sun-buddy too <3 *huggie wuggies tight and doesn’t let go* 💛 how’s sunbuddybeanie today? :o hehe 💛 it’s already thursday… friday’s almost here 💛 

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 15th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*keeps hugging* 🤗💛

Yes hehe almost here xD, today was okie, had an exam it went alright, just chilling now, cupsing and stuff. 

How about youuu, Niibuddyybeaniee?💛

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 15th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ouh an exam :0 💛 i’m glad it went alright ^-^ hehe. what was it on :o if it okie to ask 💛 

mm nibuddybeanie’s day was fine :') and im fine too i guess. :') 💛 

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 15th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yes, but I hope there's no one lurking in on our conversations lol, not a comfy feeling @_@ xD it was on a management related subject!💛

Aw you guess? :P okiee fine works Niibuddy, I guess sometimes our fine is just a nicer way to say "getting through lol what else can one do anyway" but heyyy, getting through counts also.🥺💛

Any plans for the weekend, Niibeaan?😮 I'm going to sleep mostly (nothing very new lmao).

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 15th, 2024

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

lurkers @_@ lol 🤧 hehe. idk what management related studies means but okay 👍 me proud of sun buddy bean anyways hehe. (bruh i am so stupid T^T) 

mmm fine :') i think fine for me is the code word for falling apart and getting through anyways. 😀 i actually dk how to answer the hru question anymore lmao :') i just pick from ‘fine’ and ‘okay’ and ‘okay ish’ and ‘idk’ and some others, and that’s it really. :') 💛 it’s ok though… mmm. 

yay sun 💛 we have the same plans for the weekend xD sleep is good :') hehe. at least it good when we don’t have anything interrupting it or mm nightmares :') 💛 awwe sun the plan of sleep might be nothing new but it’s still good 💛 

my plans for the weekend usually consist of studying and sleeping but how my weekend actually goes is… studying  and sleeping :P silly ni… 💛 hehe. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 15th, 2024

studying is supposed to be crossed out at the end… T^T smh :') what happened to my phone lol :') 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thinking of you 💜 

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww🥺💛 *hugs Niibuddy* how was your day, Niibuddybeaniee?💛

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggle wuggles* idk, it was okay i think. :') how was yours sunbuddybeanie? 🥺💙

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehe huggle-wuggles makes me smile always and so do you.🥰

Aw it's okie to not know for sure, my day was pretty okay too I think, very boring like but no complaints xD it's niiight now so might try sleeping soonsieees. You get some rest soon too, mhm?💛

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunbuddyyybeanieeee being vvvvv sweet and kind as always.🥺💙 *big tight huggle wuggles* huggle wuggles is such a cute term though lol 💙 

hehe it’s okay i think we all have those normal boring days T^T they are okie. :') *shrug* 💙 i hope sun buddy can get some rest. 💙 sleep well friend 💙 *goodnight huggle wuggles for you* 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww you deserve all the sweetness always, Niibeaniee and yes yes lol Superrrr duperr cute hehe.🥰

Yusss, normal boring days are okie and needed too. 💛

Thankieeees Niibuddy, I hope you get some rest soon as well. Sleepy tight. *huggle wuggles back*🤗💛


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

love you friend 💙 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I love you too.💛

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

*peek*

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*peeks at peeking youu*👀

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*then peekkss at youu peeking at meee* 👀 

wait how does a person peek at the person who’s peeking at them because they peeked first? 🤔🤣😭

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

A lot of peeking happening here xD and smh smh That is a peekuliarrr question now, peeked my braincells lol.🤭

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunbuddybeannnn 😭🤣 that crackeeeddd meee upppp. you’re so smart hehe 😛 *clap clap* 👏

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehe yayy *lol happy dance on the clappy-clap sound* I told youuuu xD Sun's silliness has some perks. 🤣😭

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Most everything about Sunbuddy has some perks.🥺

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2024

Nuu but you da sweetest for thinking that.🤧💖

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol, okieee, i think i get what you mean :') we are all humans and we make mistakes and we aren’t perfect, and that’s perfectly okie. 💙 *huggles you* 💜

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*huggles wuggles*💖💖💖

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i just realised it’s friday. brain wave lol. 

how’s sun friend doing? 🥺

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Brain wave?🤧

Yass hehe, time is back to flying vv fast xD Friday is gonna turn Saturday for me soon. :P darn the weeks are going by sooo fast smh! (': 

I'm doing okay, Niibuddy. How's you feeling today?💖

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 23rd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

my one brain cell just realised it’s friday. which is ending soon for me too. hehe. it’s 8:35 pm here so there’s still four hours left 🌈 and ikr the weeks do go by fast, february is almost over :') welp. 

sunbuddy sure…? 🥺💙 *hugs* i’m, idk, okay but not okay, a mix of those two 💙 but better because of our amazing squirrel conversation 😎 lmao 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 4th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

peek… 👀💜 

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 4th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*peeks at the peeker* xD 

Lol the neverending peeking story hehe. Hey hey Niibuddy, so good to see you.💗 

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 4th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol. that made me smile 🤭 the never-ending peekerrr storyyyy. 🌈✨ 

good to see sunnie bean too 💜 how’s you :o 

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 4th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw yay I'm glad it brought you a smile. 💗

Yusss xD the best kind of story everrr! :P

I'm doing okay, just a bit extraaa tired today xD the weather is getting warmer for me and I'm not a fan of the sun's scorching heat lol (nooo don't tell me it's ironic for the sun to not like the sun, I knowww😭) and I had to walk quite a bit today in the sun smh.😵

Hopefully the tiredness serves some purpose and actually helps me in falling asleep earlier today than my usual not-so-great-sleep-time lol! 

How about youu? How was your day and whatcha upto lately?💗

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 4th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe. feels like many of us are…. tired today. Idk. 💜 todays one of those… tired days… 

lol, the sun brings scorching heat here too hehe. :') i’m sorry you had to walk in all that heat :/ that’s not fun. :') 

awwe 🥺 ni friend has trouble with sleep too. :') i hope Sunnie will try to get some rest tonight though… it must be vvv late (or early? an ATL friend once told me of… a new word… lateearly lmao.) 💜 love you vvv much Sun. 💜 

im fine thank you friend 💜 :') my days been… idk. and idk what i’ve been doing lately. i never know what i’m doing… Idk. 

Ni friend also just wanna apologise for - idk - being… stupid lately. idk… :') im not the Ni everyone used to want..anymore. lmao. im just this… thing. a messed up thing. 

Idk nvm… 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 4th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw yes some days are defo extra-tired days xD xD hope everyone's getting some rest or trying to. (': 

Yes it wasn't fun but okie hehe! Ooh is it summer already for you too? what's your most and least liked parts about summer?😮

Hehe I hope so too and I hope you get some rest too, Niibuddy. Sometimes we can try laying on the bed keeping our eyes closed, mhm? :o sometimes I listen to rain sounds or other ambient, soft music hehe. What helps you sleep, if anything? 

"lateearly" is a cool word lol, I'm defo using it sometime. xD it's around 2 am now xD Aww tis the best thing I've heard today, I think, I love you vvv much too, Nii!💗 

Ah I get those kinda "idk" days, it takes a lot sometimes to "know" and sometimes we don't even like that "knowledge" lol so not-knowing starts feeling more comfy, mhm? 

It's okie to not know sometimes. You is here, trying your vv best to make it through your days and I'm soo proud of you for doing that.💗

Heyyy what's a hooman if not a lil stoopid sometimes? Lol jk jk xD you aren't being stupid, Niibuddy, and you aren't a messed up 'thing' either, you're only a hooman, who is hurting, struggling, trying to make sense of life and navigating with life's nuances~ you're doing the best you can okiee(?), it doesn't make you any less wanted or loved or any less-Ni like. 

You are you, you are wanted, needed and loved, on your good days and bad days and terrible days too. (Okay this is confidential information~ don't tell the good-day Ni friend but the terrible-day Ni friend and bad-day-Ni friend may get a little extra tight hug😮) 

*keeps hugging you tightttt*

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: comfortableNight442
comfortableNight442 March 4th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers Hello there! So I rejoined this platform after a long time and I want to join a community but I am so confused. Please help T-T

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

@comfortableNight442

hi there. 💜 it’s good to have you back here at Cups (: 💙 welcome back. 💜 and yeah… i get that lol forums can be pretty confusing at first 💙 there’s a lot to explore. if you want to join a community you can head over to https://www.7cups.com/community/ and have a look at the different sub-communities under “Explore Communities.” 💜 You can click on any sub-community and click “Join.” 💙 

at least, that’s for the website. i’m not quite familiar with the app 🥲 

I’m proud of you for reaching out for help (: however I’d just like to gently remind that this forum thread specifically, is for me and my friend @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💜 I’m sorry i didn’t make that clear in the thread 😅 that it’s for me and them. 💙 

You’re always welcome to tag me in another forum thread 😮💜 if you’d like to. (You can tag by using the @ symbol and then my username. Like this ——> @LoveMyMoonflowers.) 

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Idk Sun lmao I think we only have two seasons where I live. Meaniiieee summers and cold winters.🤭 (Not thaaattt cold but still cold hehe.) I suppose it’s summer here already lol. but i won’t be spending most of March here. Nii friend is travelling to me home country again for a while. :') 

Idk about sleep Sun… or anything. i’m done, tbh. :’) 💜 it’s ok though. 

not sure what to say. 

10 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ooh and no rain? Do you enjoy the rain, Ni? :0

Meanie summers are the worst! xD *sends you ice creaaam*🍦🍦

How do you feel about traveling to your home country? I hope you have a safe travel.💛

*hugs youu*💛

9 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yea we get rain. i love the rain. and thank you… *noms ice cream* 💜

i don’t feel good. it’s fine though. 💙 everything is fine lol. :') thank you though friend 💜 *hugs back* 

im sorry me not saying much lots on my mind right now, if i say something more might end up saying the wrong thing. 😞 

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw you not feeling good isn't fine at all, but it's okie to take your time acknowledging the same.

I understand how difficult it is to share things on your mind when there's a fear of saying the wrong things. If you do feel like sharing though, anything at all, ever, know that it doesn't matter how right or wrong it is, we can look at thoughts as just thoughts and thoughts deserve to be let out if they're creating chaos in our mind as we continue to store them. 

Try thinking of thoughts as guests, and when guests start taking over our home (your mind) it does start feeling suffocating and uncomfortable, mhm? Thoughts are the same, passerbys, we can acknowledge what they are trying to convey "I see you" and distance from them when they don't benefit us "I see you, but I don't allow you the power to cause discomfort for me", and let them drift apart. Not every thought deserves our attention and time. 

Having said that, you dont need to ever apologize for how you feel or for how you cope with what you're experiencing, Nii. I know it gets hard and ironically a weird sense of comfort in the not-knowing and keeping to ourselves. Sometimes when there's a lot of chaos in the inner world, we tend to shut away from the outer world, for whatever teeny bit of peace we can find in that little in-between medium between the two. If this place feels safer for the time being, you can take your time and rest, inner world chaos and outer world-shenanigans can wait. 💛

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

me tearing up sunnie bean so sweet smh 🥺 *huggies you* 

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers


hug-warm-hug.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ah could I please quote that last bit (only about the in-between space) in my forum diary? 😮 I wanna not-forget it lol, if it makes sense.😅 

No worries if you're not comfy with it hehe, I'll just save it to an offline notes thing instead then.💛

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Smh Sunnieee 😮 lol 💜 of course you can 💜 

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thankyouuuuu.🥺💛

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

how’s sunbuddybean doing :o 💜 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I am doing okie, thankyou.💛

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 20th, 2024

@lovemymoonflowers 

Been a while, Niibuddy, just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts. It's okie to take your time.💗

hugs-love.gif

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 20th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

:') sending big hugs for sun if okay 💜 i feel like i might have said/done something wrong a while ago :') if i did… i’m sorry sun… 💜 i didn’t tell sunbuddy before but i thought i should… i feel like our friendship feels a bit different…. idk. i’m sorry friend. 💜 

i’ve missed you though and i’ve been thinking of you. i hope you’re trying to be kind to yourself. 💜 i’m not sure what’s been happening in your world lately 💜 but i know life can be mean sometimes 💜 and things can be hard. i just hope you’re trying to be kind to you amid it all. 💜 amid the okay, and amid the not-okay, too. 

love you, sun. 💜 

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww big hugs from Niibuddy are always vvv welcome and more than okay. *big hugs back*💗

Oh nu, I cannot remember anything of the sorts hehe, so no, nothing wrong, Ni, you don't need to apologize. 

I get how uncomfy it may be expressing things as these, and I'm really glad you did share now. May I ask, what about our friendship feels different to you, Niibeaan? If we are more aware of the "whys" we can try figuring out on the "hows" to make it better, I feel.💗

You've been in my thoughts too, dear friend, I can see things have been a lot more difficult for you lately, and it's hard to continually try at just making through the day sometimes but I know you've been doing your best (its okie if you don't feel you are, but you are, if you're reading this~ it's a reminder that you *are*), so I'm really really proud of youu for being here, for trying and for being you.💗

Oof *heart melts* how so kind always, Nii?!😭 Thankieees!💗

"I just hope you’re trying to be kind to you amid it all. 💜 amid the okay, and amid the not-okay, too." ~ wow, only you could've said it so innocently, so lovingly, so genuinely.🥺 Please read it for yourself too okiee(?).

I love you moreee!💗 *huggieee wuggieeee* 

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ahhhh this is me replying late :') :') didn’t think this would become a normal thing for me… but it has :') Now i’m not just the typo master but the late-reply master too, lol. 🤭💙 Ni friend vvv sorry for replying late friend :') oof. 💙 

Aww 🥺 just Sun being Sun, vvv sweet as always 🥺😭💙 Ni friend nu deserve kindness from friends but me grateful for it anyways. 💙 thank you friend 💙

Idk sun. I’m sorry i brought it up. i’m sorry if i made sun friend uncomfy or anything, it just that i, idk… 😓 mmmmmm… 

it just that ni friend feel kinda replaced…. 

mm..


but that’s kinda it. Mmm. i’m sorry. 

there’s a little more i wan say but my brain won’t let me so it’s okay :') 💙

Thank you Sunnie 💙💙 and nuuu i love you more 💙 *sending more hugs if okay* 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 7th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw I know how sometimes we think we'll come back to a post to respond when we are feeling better or have more physical and emotional availability to respond in a better way, but then days pass and life happens and then other days replying doesn't seem to be at the priority of our concern list. Either way, it's really all right for you to take your time in responding always. 💛

You do deserve kindness but I understand how sometimes brain doesn't allow us to let anything good for us inside. :/ I wish your brain was more kind to you so our kindness could reach you faster. Till then, you don't need to worry, your friends will continue to remind you that you are awesome and superrr deserving of every wee bit of kindness you receive, and that's it's okay to let it in at your pace.

I don't think you should feel apologetic for bringing up how you feel, Nii, the communication gaps and emotional distancing are usually more detrimental to friendships than honest conversations and sharing honest feelings ever will. 

What is making you feel replaced, if okie to ask?

You are *you*, and there truly is no one who can replace you ever, not in my life and neither in the world we live in, I promise.

You do deserve a safe space to share how you feel. I don't mind it at all. I'd actually want to know if anything's bothering you or if there's anything we can do to make it better. So if there's more here, then please know you are welcome to share, in your time of course. 

More hugs are always okayyy *keeps hugging* 💛

load more
load more
load more
load more