@toughtfulGrapes1163
idk what u mean...also doing this so can reply easier...
@kylersartpace
ah, thanks. this is much easier. What I meant is, when a headache comes on, take a t-shirt, roll it into a snake, and tie it around your forehead really tight. It will help a little with the headache, hopefully. Also, breathing in some steam from a steamer
That might help with unlocking any blocks in ur nasal passage.
@thoughtfulGrapes1163
cant do either...
@kylersartpace
aww man! Hmmm... how 'bout rest? is that possible? maybe a good nap might help.
@thoughtfulGrapes1163
cant nap...
@thoughtfulGrapes1163
if u need me...talk here...
@kylersartpace
Sorry about leaving so unexpectedly in mcr buddy. The power over here was cut, and it didn't come back for quite some time. Right now I'm heading to bed, but I will be there with you tomorrow, hopefully.
Till then,
Grapes 🍇
@thoughtfulGrapes1163
its ok..u go rest...
@kaylamaulfair hello how are you
@AutisticYouth
Hey! I'm doing okay today! How are you?
how is everyone doing?
@AutisticYouth
oh hey...youre on...
@kylersartpace yup
@AutisticYouth
and u keep adding more people....
idk if any of ye will even care...but im most likely leaving cups