Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@cyanessence graced by @Amanda84

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence June 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

Hello friend! This is our pen pal chat. It means a lot to me that you are willing to spend even more time on me.

However, this doesn't have to be big. It doesn't have to be deep and meaningful. It can just be a way to keep in touch, for I too consider you a dear friend. I know life has a lot of demands and not everyone has as much time as I do right now. I am lucky. If I do get wordy, don't feel compelled to write as much. Short responses carry just as much meaning as lengthy ones for me, and sometimes being concise is a way to convey a deeper message than a long message ever could.

So, where to begin? What would *you* like to talk about? Anything and everything interest me.

I used to know the names of many types of clouds. The only one that stuck is cumulonimbus, a dense, towering, vertical cloud. I like it for its prominence.

I wish I knew the names of different types of birds, but the only one that's sticking is masked lapwing. They can be aggressive, but they stick their ground so you can sometimes get pretty close and take nice pictures.

My memory is not meant to hold information like the names for all things...

129
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP July 18th

walking home
rather than
taking the train
is long way
but quick way
to both exercise
and travel home

good way to train
without taking train!

could even
skip past gym

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP July 18th


20260718-184611_1784382681.jpg

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP July 30th


20260729-215849_1785375052.jpg

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP July 30th

• creamed coconut 🥥

• Shichimi Togarashi [red pepper, orange 🍊 peel, black sesame, white sesame, Japanese pepper, seaweed, ginger]

• water 💧

• already-fried garlic 🧄

• crushed brown rice 🍚 cracker

• smoked tuna

• crunchy, seasoned peas

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP July 30th


screenshot-20260730-195923-samsung-notes_1785451791.png

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP July 30th


20260731-045403_1785451818.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 31st

@cyanessence

Beautiful picture 💕 

load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP August 4th

• creamed coconut 🥥, pepper, shattered seeded cracker, crunchy chilli 🌶 oil, dark chocolate 🍫, boiled 🔥 water 💧, covered

• ♨️

• poured into...

• drops of pear 🍐, pulped mandarin, avocado 🥑 incorporated with ground coriander seed, oat milk 🥛

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP August 4th

I was getting some sleep

I caught some
but the rest got away

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP August 6th


20260802-175941_1785989637.jpg

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP August 6th


20260806-140738_1785989664.jpg