Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@cyanessence graced by @Amanda84

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence June 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

Hello friend! This is our pen pal chat. It means a lot to me that you are willing to spend even more time on me.

However, this doesn't have to be big. It doesn't have to be deep and meaningful. It can just be a way to keep in touch, for I too consider you a dear friend. I know life has a lot of demands and not everyone has as much time as I do right now. I am lucky. If I do get wordy, don't feel compelled to write as much. Short responses carry just as much meaning as lengthy ones for me, and sometimes being concise is a way to convey a deeper message than a long message ever could.

So, where to begin? What would *you* like to talk about? Anything and everything interest me.

I used to know the names of many types of clouds. The only one that stuck is cumulonimbus, a dense, towering, vertical cloud. I like it for its prominence.

I wish I knew the names of different types of birds, but the only one that's sticking is masked lapwing. They can be aggressive, but they stick their ground so you can sometimes get pretty close and take nice pictures.

My memory is not meant to hold information like the names for all things...

129
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 10th

I do not need
to read the bible
to know
this is not the world
Jesus would have wanted

Where we prey upon others
Where we revel in hate
Get lost in desire
Neglect the air we breathe

Holy died for this
For what
Commercials
Commodification
Smiles that deceive

Much was sacrificed
And what do we give?
The denial of tears
The acceptance of hate

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 13th

Eh... I don't think I'll go to this poetry night.

I don't want attention for what I do. I don't care very much for what I write. And, it'd cost me quite a lot of my remaining money, which doesn't feel right considering the two points above.

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 14th

• avocado 🥑 mash, with ground coriander seed and cayenne pepper 🌶

• goat 🐐 cheese 🧀

• spicy crispy chilli 🌶 oil

• ground ginger

• serving suggestion: Korean seasoned roasted seaweed

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 18th


20260918-182950_1789720468.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 18th

@cyanessence

Just beautiful 🩷

load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 19th


20260919-182417_1789807516.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 19th

@cyanessence

Love it 💛

load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th

*money's interest*

To some degree
it makes sense
to support that which produces money

However
should money be
the only measure of "success"?
of worth?
Should it be the main component of such things?

For
under that logic
when medicine makes money
it can be tempting
to manufacture that which requires medicine
Sickness made
to make a sickly dollar

Get lost
in shine of coin
and lose sight
of health
of well-being

How heavy
can pockets become
before they cost soul?

Rather than invest
in system of more
what about education
that teaches how to be thrifty
so cents can be spent wisely?

When trade, innovation, progress, production
think only of money
nothing else is considered

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th

*chicken care*

"
I'll pay you
to care for this chicken
"

Money was exchanged
and it was deemed
the chicken receives care

Though, can care be bought?
Can the person see
the worth of a chicken
without being blinded
by shine of coin?

Can a feeling be purchased?

What does it cost
to sell a feeling?

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th

*drifting thinker*

Who is more educated
someone without education
or someone poorly educated

The poorly educated
may, indeed, be educated
but that does not necessarily mean
the uneducated are unwise

For
a system that teaches poorly
imparts poor information
whereas good knowledge
can be inherent

Psychologist in training
may read every book
yet never know persons

Socialite may drift
but still be taught
of and about people

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th


20260920-142147_1789878372.jpg

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th

• honey 🍯

• cayenne pepper 🌶

• turmeric

• ground ginger

• oats

• boiled 🔥 water 💧

• milk 🥛 or milk alternative